Author

Topic: NULL - page 177. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 12:49:05 AM
With the announcement of Kris trying to work out on the smart contract alike plans, hope the price can increase again.
Apart of that, the buy support is better than the sell order.

After the BTC fork is done, you will observe massive flow in into altcoins

I think so and hope after hardfork is done people will buy again altcoin, but seem it still long this coin can recover because hardfork scheduled on mid this month and mco coin price now down deep
Activity: 308
November 02, 2017, 10:34:45 PM
snip

I am waiting for more information
Asset contract no longer exists. And there is no replacement for it that is relevant to investors.

Is that means that the reward system for token holder wont happen?

That's exactly what it means. And Kris released a video in which he said that "it doesn't matter anyways Mathematically" - which is completely untrue. He's either not competent of doing basic Math or he's lying to his investors about this issue. He then proceeds with a bunch of buzzwords and promises just like a shady insurance salesman would.

I would stay away from MCO if this doesn't get seriously addressed in a way that doesn't insult the intelligence of investors soon, since there are quite a few serious and honest projects that don't behave in shady ways like this.

So wait, what is the use case of MCO token then? lol
Activity: 252
November 02, 2017, 08:32:51 PM
With the announcement of Kris trying to work out on the smart contract alike plans, hope the price can increase again.
Apart of that, the buy support is better than the sell order.

After the BTC fork is done, you will observe massive flow in into altcoins
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 02, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
Does anybody know when they the Limited Edition Cards from the MCO Token Sale will be released?  Huh

It depends on many factors:

1) Your country, they are approved only in Singapore.
2) Your number in a line of mobile app.
3) Approval of design of metal cards.

So it can takes weeks and even months based on those factors. Though, they want go into Europe in November. I don't know if they mean to get approved or send real cards.

I am also waiting for my obsidian card, hopefully before New Year!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 05:28:06 PM
Does anybody know when they the Limited Edition Cards from the MCO Token Sale will be released?  Huh
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 02, 2017, 04:44:09 PM
Guys be real... MCO project is having Kris the lier and look at theese guys... they have Visa and Master plus possibly Amex before ICO started LoL https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/now-grandpa-can-buy-his-coffee-with-crypto-beluga-pay-ico
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 04:39:27 PM
so the asset contract is comming back?! but why let the mco token drop to hell and then change mind afterwards?!
now kris sounds like: oh wow what a surprise making mco useless did drop the price so much that we have to take some action...

what game is this?
Yeah I don't know what's going on either. I hope it was just a flunder and not deliberate market manipulation.

But for now let's see what legal workaround they will propose and leave them the benefit of the doubt if investors are going to get what they were promised.

since tenX can do it legally, i am sure they can do the same, but i am also a 100% certain kris and his "crew" knew excatly what will happen as soon
as they announce that the token is useless.....
this must have been planned, he did not anounce a single bit before talking to lawyers .. this time : ahh i got some messages from the community and
5 sec later the token is back in the game...

VERY VERY FISHY ..
I do agree that their moves were very strange. They should've been able to predict the reaction and outcome unless they were seriously lacking sleep or something like that, which I hope to be the case. In reality it does seem quite fishy though... let's see where this will go from now on.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
November 02, 2017, 04:37:21 PM
so the asset contract is comming back?! but why let the mco token drop to hell and then change mind afterwards?!
now kris sounds like: oh wow what a surprise making mco useless did drop the price so much that we have to take some action...

what game is this?
Yeah I don't know what's going on either. I hope it was just a flunder and not deliberate market manipulation.

But for now let's see what legal workaround they will propose and leave them the benefit of the doubt if investors are going to get what they were promised.

since tenX can do it legally, i am sure they can do the same, but i am also a 100% certain kris and his "crew" knew excatly what will happen as soon
as they announce that the token is useless.....
this must have been planned, he did not anounce a single bit before talking to lawyers .. this time : ahh i got some messages from the community and
5 sec later the token is back in the game...

VERY VERY FISHY ..

actually it sounds like some big company wanted to get black cards for thier employees but the mco price was too high,
but kris knew a way to lower it drastically
November 02, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

what game is this?

They will try come up with solution, but dunno when. Maybe nothing will change if legal team do not find how to not make it as securities.
I'm only staying if they come up with a solution. If they really want to sort this issue out they will find a way, even if it means moving around several corners to get the job done.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
November 02, 2017, 04:14:01 PM
lol the shitshow contiunes, and btw the news you guys keep posting and HOPING it causes a pump to mco, keep dreaming friends.  all alts are rekt so many ppl are bagholding if you bought over the last few months anyways.  mco just dumped worse than most lol....no surprise as i told you it would.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 02, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

what game is this?

They will try come up with solution, but dunno when. Maybe nothing will change if legal team do not find how to not make it as securities.
November 02, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

what game is this?

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
November 02, 2017, 01:51:37 PM

what game is this?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
November 02, 2017, 01:17:46 PM
Kris confirmed on slack.

Will be bringing back the asset contract. Currently working with legal time so it doesn't breach compliance issues and card holders will still get better cash back rates.

He's kept to his word the whole time. Booyahh let's go Monaco.

Ummm, he said that they would discuss it, not that they are bringing it back. Only a ploy to turn around the falling knives! Which apparently worked.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 01:13:45 PM
Glad i decided to buy when the price was low..  Wink

Already madea small profit
Activity: 196
November 02, 2017, 01:08:14 PM
Monaco is coin has a vey nice potential and I appreciate that fact very much. It seems that mods and devs are with 100% looking after the project to succeed more and why not monaco coin become one of the greatest cryptocurrency coins. Wink
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
I doubled my MCO tokens in 1 day when I came back this morning  Grin...
Dropped from @180k satoshi to @80k satoshi within 48 hours lol Grin. I'm lucky when I decided to sell my MCO at high price before it start to dump. Anyone know the reason or rumor made the price of this token dumped a lot as now?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
More

kris [10:57 AM]
There is so much exciting data coming from our card reservations! Let me give you three bits of information here: 1. The conversion from app download to full KYC completion is amazingly high. 2. Europe leads the way as a whole. 3. Platinum cards are VERY popular. We can't provide exact breakdowns, but if we add it all up, when we ship the currently reserved cards out, around 1.3m MCO tokens will be locked up. That's EXCLUDING the Black Cards. 1.3m MCO is roughly 30% of all MCO tokens sitting on Bittrex today. Reminder: we have spent exactly $0 on marketing. Just imagine what will happen when we boost the number of downloads to 2-3 million. All the Platinum card holders will become MCO token holders via cryptocurrency cashback and the initial lockups. Current number of unique wallets holding MCO is around 10,000. I think all factors together give a very promising picture.

Yeah so paying people to answer questions on forums for you isnt marketing?
What about paying for TV spots in China?

This is the biggest shill op I have ever seen.
Especially because they have literally paid someone to make the pretty images in the OP....
Tell me again how you didnt spend anyhting...

Answers to questions to Kris from the Slack community:

Question 1 - are you willing to get feedback from community about tying the token into the company in a new way, that is equal or better than the Asset contract?

We already received a lot of very valuable feedback and will continue to seek it actively.

Question 2 - which quarter is eu rollout?

EU rollout is a priority – we will provide an update on extension of our issuing partnership in November.  

Question 3 - when can people start locking up MCO tokens in exchange for cards?

We want to enable MCO lockup the moment when your card is ready to ship.

Question 4 - At what price do you think you will need to adjust the amount of MCO required for the Platinum Cards?

We’ll make these decisions based on funnel conversion numbers: from app download to KYC completed to Platinum card shipped. We already have a big chunk of this funnel complete, will measure the final piece when cards start to ship and make decisions accordingly.

Question 5 - What was the thing you wished you could tell us when you couldn't because of NDA, and you can tell us now?

We’re still under NDA, but at least we can now say that we are a Visa program manager and that we were approved on Sep 22, i.e. we actually got it done on time, even though we couldn’t talk about it.

Question 7 - Do you see Monaco being used as a Global currency? Now we have the platform to be a worldwide spendable 'visa' token, is it not wise to push the token in that direction? Give incentives for people to buy/sell/hold Monaco in the app over that of BTC and ETH?

We believe very strongly that the utility of MCO will grow with the size of the platform. This is not a static environment and we fully intend to evolve with the market.

Question 8 -  Are there other ideas on the table to increase the long term value of MCO without it being deemed as a 'security'?

We’d like to be prudent and have all ideas reviewed by legal counsels in all key jurisdictions, before we commit to discussing it in more detail. It’s a matter of critical importance, given how things are moving forward with regulators around the world.

Question 9 - Does Monaco currently have a plan for a North American rollout?  Does being a Program Manager help in that regard?

Yes, we had very successful meetings at highest levels during recent Money2020 event with key US partners, who are very supportive of our program. Being an approved Visa program manager helps tremendously in moving forward with global rollout and US is not an exception.

It means fun for real long-term tough guys.
Globally the topic is not easy and it will definitely take a long time, but if the team will continue to work will eventually result in a success, greater than the contract with Visa. I keep my fingers crossed for further positive developments.

This is purely PR shit - All they are doing is keeping people with pitchforks off of their doorstep as they really tried to step out of their original promises. Is this honestly what you guys think is positive for how a company works?

Oh yeah... And how do you think you will stay on Bittrex when the SEC thinks your a security?

So does it mean we may see EU roll-out in 2017?
Very nice  Grin
Jump to: