Author

Topic: NULL - page 299. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 07:04:18 AM
After watching carefully all the changes took place in market due to any reason. My opinion is that we have found another bottom already as price didn't drop further under the psychological number of 0.002 BTC. My expectations are to see some kind of bounce back in coming hours because new positions have been formed already.

There are walls up and down. Without information from the developers they can not move. Well, maybe an aggressive speculator will make ping-pong 5-10%. From time to time, the lower wall will drop slightly. Players will get tired of waiting.

unless they are in at 500, 400 or 350 haha.

Is anyone having trouble verifying? or is it just me ffs...

Well, if your calculations are correct, then start pump. I'll see how is it going to die at 230-240k.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 06:53:19 AM
I will say market valuation is at 1/3 of the total where it was few days ago. People have bought at top in large quantities so keeping that in mind one can guess there will be some ups and downs. Right now best action is no action and watch and wait is best policy. Let the candle green again before jumping in again.

what just happened...?

spiked.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2017, 06:46:53 AM
I will say market valuation is at 1/3 of the total where it was few days ago. People have bought at top in large quantities so keeping that in mind one can guess there will be some ups and downs. Right now best action is no action and watch and wait is best policy. Let the candle green again before jumping in again.
September 02, 2017, 06:46:22 AM
After watching carefully all the changes took place in market due to any reason. My opinion is that we have found another bottom already as price didn't drop further under the psychological number of 0.002 BTC. My expectations are to see some kind of bounce back in coming hours because new positions have been formed already.

There are walls up and down. Without information from the developers they can not move. Well, maybe an aggressive speculator will make ping-pong 5-10%. From time to time, the lower wall will drop slightly. Players will get tired of waiting.

unless they are in at 500, 400 or 350 haha.

Is anyone having trouble verifying? or is it just me ffs...
September 02, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 02, 2017, 06:10:23 AM
Activity: 392
September 02, 2017, 05:46:23 AM
With the number of IDs they got in their hand, VISA approval is definitely on the way .
Even TenX couldn't come up with that before their approval.

If this does not work for one, then it may not work for the second. It's a marketing mistake, to issue a card without support, but to tell customers what's on the way. The game of roulette is not all loved and therefore outraged.

We shall witness either biggest flop or darest success in a month time .
I can only smell success
Pls kindly wait.

True story! Let's wait and see. Of course if they continue like this VISA partership at least in Europe would be a great thing for each parts.

+++If you use this REFERRAL\INVITE LINK before sign-in up at Monaco App you get free 10$:
http://get.mona.co/IVWT/R1v1MlLh5F (just click it after having opened Monaco App before sign-in)+++

several people ordered the card via my link.. but i didn't move up in waiting list... anyone else moved up?

send an email to [email protected] .. got email back that this adress doesn't work... great Cool Cool
September 02, 2017, 05:05:17 AM
from my chat with 'amy' it makes me wonder if they have VISA already approved...

... just maybe they need x amount of people?
Activity: 392
Multiversum
September 02, 2017, 04:58:12 AM
With the number of IDs they got in their hand, VISA approval is definitely on the way .

If this does not work for one, then it may not work for the second. It's a marketing mistake, to issue a card without support, but to tell customers what's on the way. The game of roulette is not all loved and therefore outraged.

I can only smell success
Pls kindly wait.

True story! Let's wait and see. Of course if they continue like this VISA partership at least in Europe would be a great thing for each parts.

+++If you use this REFERRAL\INVITE LINK before sign-in up at Monaco App you get free 10$:
http://get.mona.co/IVWT/R1v1MlLh5F (just click it after having opened Monaco App before sign-in)+++
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
September 02, 2017, 04:37:51 AM

Its a hen egg problem. You need people for approval but you only get people with the visa name. So they removed the visa logo and probably made a contract with visa, that they get the approval with a certain amount of users. Tada...

Do you need a bicycle without a seat? You can ride, but not far away and your ass will hurt Smiley
People are willing to pay for protection and convenience, not just for the service.

if you don't have enough money for a seat, but you need a bike to go to work, so go to work with the bike without the seat for some time, then you can afford a seat...
September 02, 2017, 04:17:12 AM

Its a hen egg problem. You need people for approval but you only get people with the visa name. So they removed the visa logo and probably made a contract with visa, that they get the approval with a certain amount of users. Tada...

Do you need a bicycle without a seat? You can ride, but not far away and your ass will hurt Smiley
People are willing to pay for protection and convenience, not just for the service.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
September 02, 2017, 04:02:21 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 03:55:46 AM
only. that looked at the price of this coin and was very surprised. looked at the price chart and a little crazy not at all. now I'm very sorry. that I sold coins for $ 1.6 early
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
September 02, 2017, 03:53:34 AM
lol seems like people here know nothing. You guys dont even know, TenX doesnt have VISA? They just have deal with the company that is middleman for VISA and can only operate in Europe? This deal with middleman anyone can get, even side liquor store. Thats not what Monaco is aiming for thats why it is delayed.

Anyway, you need to do more research and stop reading twitter, hype, trolls and so on. Good luck with your choices.

Oh and btw Kris is very active you just lazy to tune in to slack, so dont blame him.

Exactly, they ignore truth and believe only what they want to believe. Wink  Grin
Activity: 252
September 02, 2017, 02:27:34 AM

I can only smell success
Pls kindly wait.
September 02, 2017, 02:23:33 AM

Activity: 252
September 02, 2017, 02:18:12 AM
Activity: 14
September 02, 2017, 01:51:50 AM
I told you people while it was between 0.003-0.004 that it is going down to 0.002. Selling now and buying later at lower price is good idea. No reason to increase in price in few days. All these trolls who shouted moon moon quet now.

Trolls don't listen. They troll.
Nevertheless... I am still glad someone bought my coins at 0.0053 :-)

I am wondering about rebuying more at 0.0015, i'd wait mid sept maybe. Playing a potential VISA hype.

Your advice mate? Too risky?

Thx

Good for you that you predicted MCO price accurately.

I have been considering to buy again at 0,0015-0,0018 and wait for more news but I'm now very cautious about the CEO after the documents about his past.

I would wait and see how things turn around. It's also possibility that the prices will increase due to confidence of investors if MCO's cards become popular (with lot of orders) even without VISA deal. But we need to be sure that the CEO will not fraud again (if allegations are true).

We can forget about the VISA deal if Kris (the CEO) was previously involved in scams.

dont forget about TRUMP past, he failed several times, and faced many legal affairs. but doesn't stop him to be what he now.

the worst scenario monaco will be partnering with mediator.

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 01:39:57 AM
I told you people while it was between 0.003-0.004 that it is going down to 0.002. Selling now and buying later at lower price is good idea. No reason to increase in price in few days. All these trolls who shouted moon moon quet now.

I am wondering about rebuying more at 0.0015, i'd wait mid sept maybe. Playing a potential VISA hype.

Thx

I have been considering to buy again at 0,0015-0,0018 and wait for more news but I'm now very cautious about the CEO after the documents about his past.

I would wait and see how things turn around. It's also possibility that the prices will increase due to confidence of investors if MCO's cards become popular (with lot of orders) even without VISA deal. But we need to be sure that the CEO will not fraud again (if allegations are true).

We can forget about the VISA deal if Kris (the CEO) was previously involved in scams.
I do not care rumors, bad news ... about Monaco die in someday or the price of it decrease after pumped to highest price. Why you do not think this is best time for buy back and hold Monaco? Do you remember Ethereum in October after incident The DAO and HardFork?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 12:26:58 AM

Thx

Jump to: