Author

Topic: NULL - page 300. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 12:07:01 AM
If you are outside of EU, VISA will not process any bitcoin card. There is serious infractructural deficit. How is this coin going to handle that.

Where you find this info? Centra have visa in USA and hey said - any problem with this  Huh
Activity: 490
September 01, 2017, 11:50:23 PM
If you are outside of EU, VISA will not process any bitcoin card. There is serious infractructural deficit. How is this coin going to handle that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 01, 2017, 11:43:15 PM
All over badnews about monaco visa and app though i will hold my monaco no matter what. I know that this coin has a potential it could be up after they fix the app and also the card would be released. I trust this coin and i hope it wouldnt be a loss to me or to every one. To those posting about Tenx i just wanna say that dont post that things here because we do support mco not tenx  Cool
Activity: 168
September 01, 2017, 11:19:18 PM
Before all, i'm not a pro but i know math. I have theory:

If/When Monaco succeeds and gets VISA approval in the short term, people start using Monaco Card worldwide and it gets 1M user(could be even 10M to 50M), it's market cap could even be 50B. This is the best project and it only needs a year or two. This is physical and you can hold it. It's not just a piece of tech.

How they can issued cards without Visa approved? I cant understand.. They working with mediators?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 10:59:21 PM
The only thing I don't understand is what's the difference between Monaco/Tenx and some other debit cards I've seen online like Uquid? Why is Monaco said to be the first?

Monaco is aiming to establish itself higher up the "credit food chain" than TenX has initially done.  It is possible that in a few years TenX could switch from WaveCrest to Monaco as its actual card issuer.  

Thanks for the info. Smiley

Generally speaking, I think debit cards are good for cryptos --specially for smaller ones that could be supported by them. Because as far as I understand (I'm not 100% certain) the main exchange method between fiat cash and cryptos has been bitcoin ATMs untill now.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2017, 10:35:09 PM
The only thing I don't understand is what's the difference between Monaco/Tenx and some other debit cards I've seen online like Uquid? Why is Monaco said to be the first?

TenX is basically offering a rebranded Wavecrest "MyChoice" VISA card.  For TenX users, WaveCrest is the actual card issuer and TenX is just a middleman getting a cut of the fees generated.

https://mychoicecorporate.com/

https://www.tenx.tech/card-terms.html

Monaco is trying to establish themselves as an original card issuer, which means they have to meet the same VISA standards as any major bank.  

https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/about-visa/15-April-2015-Visa-Rules-Public.pdf

Monaco is aiming to establish itself higher up the "credit food chain" than TenX has initially done.  It is possible that in a few years TenX could switch from WaveCrest to Monaco as its actual card issuer.  

I simple dont understand how people fail to recognise this.

Its simple. they have to go through the process.. I AM assuming that they got close to completion and visa have asked for minor changes.
I'd assume visa approval by OCT / DEC 2017.

I've lost alot on this project - bought at 190, 210, 240, 320, 450 (x1100..FML) but i hold this company in good stead. I believe in MCO.

--------------------------------

Can someone help me with the app on IOS.

I've downloaded it, followed the prompts, sent the email.. open the email, it opens the app, opens my email page... DOES NOTHING WTF? what am i missing. please help.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2017, 10:10:47 PM

TenX is basically offering a rebranded Wavecrest "MyChoice" VISA card.  For TenX users, WaveCrest is the actual card issuer and TenX is just a middleman getting a cut of the fees generated.

https://mychoicecorporate.com/

https://www.tenx.tech/card-terms.html

Monaco is trying to establish themselves as an original card issuer, which means they have to meet the same VISA standards as any major bank.  

https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/about-visa/15-April-2015-Visa-Rules-Public.pdf

Activity: 12
September 01, 2017, 09:53:45 PM
This is the first time I follow a coin/token in the long term, aside from BTC. I bought rather high and I would preffer to had bought with this lower price but I still think it is going to go much much higher, because it is not an 'empty' project --meaning it can have usability, plus token holders with be getting a comission from transactions ad infinitum. The only thing I don't understand is what's the difference between Monaco/Tenx and some other debit cards I've seen online like Uquid? Why is Monaco said to be the first?
Activity: 252
September 01, 2017, 09:33:56 PM
Well, after the token lock programme become active, with the expected users of 10k ppl, I am expecting appr. 25% of the existing circulation to be locked and eventually increases the price.
Token lock + VISA ann = USD50 minimum by end of Sept.
Cant really predict against BTC bcos BTC is increasing as well.
So, those who interested to sell, pls kindly sell now.
 Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
September 01, 2017, 09:31:47 PM
When the coin begins to rise. Like that down the price goes!
Hold it a little bit, previously MCO has been rising more than 5X ICO price and would take a time to happening again. Don't worry, MCO already show his potential and will not disappoint us.

Just trust this coin. Well im lossing my profit in this coin for 80% of my investment and it really a lot of money from it though still im in the state of shock about the dumps im still trusting this coin and continue holding because im in this time and price and its no going back. Hold until reach on its goal i hope that there will be a great news about this coin
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 08:27:32 PM
Hold it a little bit, previously MCO has been rising more than 5X ICO price and would take a time to happening again. Don't worry, MCO already show his potential and will not disappoint us.

Give it a couple or weeks or so. Those locked up tokens should show some impact on the price one way or another.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 07:39:54 PM
Activity: 19
September 01, 2017, 07:29:39 PM
lol seems like people here know nothing. You guys dont even know, TenX doesnt have VISA? They just have deal with the company that is middleman for VISA and can only operate in Europe? This deal with middleman anyone can get, even side liquor store. Thats not what Monaco is aiming for thats why it is delayed.

Anyway, you need to do more research and stop reading twitter, hype, trolls and so on. Good luck with your choices.

Oh and btw Kris is very active you just lazy to tune in to slack, so dont blame him.
Activity: 35
September 01, 2017, 07:08:05 PM
Their PR is weak or they just want a meltdown of value on their project?
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
September 01, 2017, 07:05:45 PM
why dev say nothings about visa problem if it is a problem. i mean they have to kill rumors and back to work. otherwise they will lose big invests.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 07:00:55 PM
How far are we off till we get visa approval have not kept up with the latests post sorry to be a pain its just takes ages to scroll through.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 06:57:38 PM
Before all, i'm not a pro but i know math. I have theory:

If/When Monaco succeeds and gets VISA approval in the short term, people start using Monaco Card worldwide and it gets 1M user(could be even 10M to 50M), it's market cap could even be 50B. This is the best project and it only needs a year or two. This is physical and you can hold it. It's not just a piece of tech.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
September 01, 2017, 06:42:29 PM
So what do people think will be a long term price for this?  Dash like prices?
Activity: 14
September 01, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
So if I buy MCO now, I can send it later to the app and lock them for 6 months? Or do I have to buy them in the app?

you can send later to the app.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
September 01, 2017, 05:28:12 PM
So if I buy MCO now, I can send it later to the app and lock them for 6 months? Or do I have to buy them in the app?
Jump to: