Author

Topic: NULL - page 298. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 12:28:15 PM
Looks very interesting, I think I will get some MCO and apply for a card too!
On what Exchanges can I get MCO Tokens?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 12:26:44 PM
so that visa partnership was fake news  Huh
only hype

They didnt have a Visa accreditation. They ordered cards in Wirex and working through them.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 12:15:25 PM
Could you higlight the differences between Monaco and TenX for me?
Or are they basically doing the same and are just competetors and we have to wait and see who will perform better?

Compare cards will be possible when the first customers will appreciate MCO cards. You can not compare the product and a not existing product.

So Monaco hasn't released them yet?
I came to this project and thread because of a user on facebook who claimed to be using it already, but I guess you always have to be carefull with fake news these days...

People only apply for first cards.
https://medium.com/@monaco_card/monaco-dev-update-cryptocurrency-in-every-wallet-part-1-c2b5c847d151
September 02, 2017, 12:02:49 PM
Or are they basically doing the same and are just competetors and we have to wait and see who will perform better?

Compare cards will be possible when the first customers will appreciate MCO cards. You can not compare the product and a not existing product.

So Monaco hasn't released them yet?
I came to this project and thread because of a user on facebook who claimed to be using it already, but I guess you always have to be carefull with fake news these days...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2017, 11:42:47 AM
so that visa partnership was fake news  Huh
only hype
September 02, 2017, 11:42:25 AM

September 02, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Activity: 168
September 02, 2017, 11:24:59 AM
almost 7k people ordered the cards!! Congrats to Monaco Team.

From day one these noob clowns were calling you scam but you delivered the product you promised. The rest will come too.

Does anyone know the telegram group for Monaco?

7k people oredered? OMG... from which country? And when cards will be shipping?
Activity: 392
September 02, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
almost 7k people ordered the cards!! Congrats to Monaco Team.

From day one these noob clowns were calling you scam but you delivered the product you promised. The rest will come too.

Does anyone know the telegram group for Monaco?
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
September 02, 2017, 10:49:54 AM
How they can issued cards without Visa affirmed? I cannot get it.. They working with middle people?
Activity: 149
September 02, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
hi dudes. i just want to get a midnight blue card but the link redirects to itunes. i dont like or use itunes. wtf??

has to be ordered through the app
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 10:22:29 AM
hi dudes. i just want to get a midnight blue card but the link redirects to itunes. i dont like or use itunes. wtf??
September 02, 2017, 09:07:07 AM
Orcs - speculators began storming the fortress. Have risen to 229 mark and are tired. WOW! That's "pump" Babe! Smiley
Activity: 252
September 02, 2017, 08:40:05 AM
I hold OMG PAY and MCO but I start to be concerned about MCO. A lot of scam alerts out there, is there somewhere where we can track development?

I personally thinks this is a scam too.
Immediately sell off ur MCO before the situation become worst.
Activity: 38
September 02, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
I hold OMG PAY and MCO but I start to be concerned about MCO. A lot of scam alerts out there, is there somewhere where we can track development?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
September 02, 2017, 08:04:13 AM
I don't have large quantity but since my buy range is under 50k satoshi I am not concerned at all. I will neither sell at these price nor buy more. Market is driven by panicked sellers/buyers which isn't letting clear its future possible move. Until there is not buying which to take the market out of this situation waiting will be good.
Activity: 25
September 02, 2017, 07:51:46 AM
After watching carefully all the changes took place in market due to any reason. My opinion is that we have found another bottom already as price didn't drop further under the psychological number of 0.002 BTC. My expectations are to see some kind of bounce back in coming hours because new positions have been formed already.

There are walls up and down. Without information from the developers they can not move. Well, maybe an aggressive speculator will make ping-pong 5-10%. From time to time, the lower wall will drop slightly. Players will get tired of waiting.

unless they are in at 500, 400 or 350 haha.

Is anyone having trouble verifying? or is it just me ffs...

Well, if your calculations are correct, then start pump. I'll see how is it going to die at 230-240k.

I hope that it will pump because im tired now.in holding my mco and there is nothing good news came out . Is there any good news ? Im trying to sell my mco now though it is lossing my profit because I need some.capital now for something new . I need good news

dont we all? just hold.. look theres a okay spike in trades. And more 'whales' are obtaining coins. go to bed, come back tomoz.

Thats what im doing  Roll Eyes

Almost there Smiley) coin suply almost gone with the whales buying like crazy unde 0.0025 Smiley)) time to get back up , 1-2 days more and will be back at 0.004-0.005
Activity: 154
September 02, 2017, 07:39:46 AM
After watching carefully all the changes took place in market due to any reason. My opinion is that we have found another bottom already as price didn't drop further under the psychological number of 0.002 BTC. My expectations are to see some kind of bounce back in coming hours because new positions have been formed already.

There are walls up and down. Without information from the developers they can not move. Well, maybe an aggressive speculator will make ping-pong 5-10%. From time to time, the lower wall will drop slightly. Players will get tired of waiting.

Well, if your calculations are correct, then start pump. I'll see how is it going to die at 230-240k.

I hope that it will pump because im tired now.in holding my mco and there is nothing good news came out . Is there any good news ? Im trying to sell my mco now though it is lossing my profit because I need some.capital now for something new . I need good news

dont we all? just hold.. look theres a okay spike in trades. And more 'whales' are obtaining coins. go to bed, come back tomoz.

Thats what im doing  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 02, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

Activity: 19
September 02, 2017, 07:12:59 AM
I dont think there will be any pump before actual news
Jump to: