Author

Topic: NULL - page 301. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 05:13:01 PM
"Before skyrocket you must see BLOOD & FUD"  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
September 01, 2017, 04:38:09 PM
When the coin begins to rise. Like that down the price goes!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
Already reserved my card, easy with iphone 6....lets see if they accepted, I live in Brazil but I'm Portuguese citizen.

Just a question, if MCO dont have Visa ok???   IMO all security are needed due a terrorism using CryptoMoney...

Regards
Gil
Activity: 14
September 01, 2017, 02:01:09 PM
I am not able to focus with the camera on the identity card to verify the account.
I'm using android ... anyone with the same problem?

Yes, it took me a while, it seems very fiddly. But it does work.  If you swipe down, there's a little guideline box and you have to fit the ID card inside of that.  Once it recognises it, it is saved automatically & you have the option to accept that shot or to retake it.

I already tried it for 1 hour, I can not get the camera to focus on the card. he picks up the card but it is not worth sending if it is illegible.

I think it would be easier to have an attachment to send things ....

Now I can not verify Sad

try test with other phone, might it's your camera problem. it's went well with me.
it's already 6103 applicant at the time I wrote this
Activity: 160
September 01, 2017, 01:22:40 PM
Best cryptocurrency project I've seen here since I joined.
Activity: 49
September 01, 2017, 01:15:47 PM
I am not able to focus with the camera on the identity card to verify the account.
I'm using android ... anyone with the same problem?

Yes, it took me a while, it seems very fiddly. But it does work.  If you swipe down, there's a little guideline box and you have to fit the ID card inside of that.  Once it recognises it, it is saved automatically & you have the option to accept that shot or to retake it.

I already tried it for 1 hour, I can not get the camera to focus on the card. he picks up the card but it is not worth sending if it is illegible.

I think it would be easier to have an attachment to send things ....

Now I can not verify Sad
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 01:15:13 PM
There are just SO SO SO SO SO SO many competitors in the payment card crypto space. Someone should do a list, it'd be a long one. For the most part, they're all bad deals - they all tend to flip your Bitcoin or whatever into USD or whatever at unfavourable rates, and aren't particularly good when it comes to fees. I mean, how else could they do it - you pay in USD or whatever right when you scan the Visa or Mastercard - they have KYC like anyone else, hard to see the benefit - I suppose it would be for the unbanked.
Activity: 25
September 01, 2017, 01:10:10 PM
So everyone seems to sell under 0.003 right now , this will go for another 2-3 days then we should see a massive up to 0.005 again "mark my words", some smart ppl are buying alot of tokens

those who knows how the market flows will take advantage of this many panic sellers will be surprise when the coin bounce back as we see bitcoin
still in bullish and some big bag holders already cashing out to get some good earnings from bitcoin and surely they will go back and hype this coin
again after some corrections and downfall.

I missed the ICO, but when i saw the ideea behind this coin i got 200 tokens right after with 0.0010 , i was hoping for a 25-30$ / token in January-March 2018, seems it will go more if they will respect the schedule : September 2017 - Card  Program Approval
                October 2017 - Users reciving & reviewing Monaco cards

The ideea behing the cards its brilliant , this one alone will put on hold at least 10% from the curent token cap , meaning + 10% in value
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 01, 2017, 12:51:46 PM
Although MCO has lost significant value but still it is holding decent price floor. I also have ordered one card seeing the demand for these cards still shows there is nothing to be worried about. I think should give the team some extra team to get over the issue of Visa approval to print that standard sticker for the satisfaction of customers.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 01, 2017, 12:50:44 PM
So everyone seems to sell under 0.003 right now , this will go for another 2-3 days then we should see a massive up to 0.005 again "mark my words", some smart ppl are buying alot of tokens

those who knows how the market flows will take advantage of this many panic sellers will be surprise when the coin bounce back as we see bitcoin
still in bullish and some big bag holders already cashing out to get some good earnings from bitcoin and surely they will go back and hype this coin
again after some corrections and downfall.
Activity: 25
September 01, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 01, 2017, 12:43:37 PM
small supply min price for it is $100+ hold or  Cry

you mean... something between $1B and $2B market cap ?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 12:40:08 PM
small supply min price for it is $100+ hold or  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
September 01, 2017, 12:33:23 PM
I think market will bounce back once things will be settled down little as this is immediate reaction which people are expressing based on emotions. If value is everything then that will come back again just look at the model of 6 months lock period. It should succeed because less supply means spike in value anyway. I have bought more at current price range let's see what happens.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
September 01, 2017, 12:25:44 PM
6000 people have ordered the card now, and that's excluding a whole bunch of people that couldn't get the app working yet. Imagine when we all start to get our cards and start to use them among our friends. Everyone is going to ask where you got it and how they can get one too. The demand for these cards are going to be insane!  Then those who can afford it, WILL want an upgraded card which require them to hold 50/500/50000 MCO's for 6 months. The Tokens are going to be rare as hell and the price is going to skyrocket!

A brilliant business model! I love it Cheesy

Grab your coins while they are still cheap.

True story. Many bad things have been said about Mona.co and its developers since months but the facts are saying it is a great success.

I have never seen a such perfect App at launch. I think devs are busy working in stead of feeding the (many) trolls.

About the 'missing VISA feature' it's not actually a news, since the ICO it has been clear it was their speculation and not a proven fact\feature, still. I am sure btw that its success will make it easier to obtain such a 'certification'.
Multiversum
September 01, 2017, 12:22:27 PM
How does the 'committment' works techincally? What happens if I reserve a Red Card... when and how the 6 months committment of MCOs token start? Is it safe?

It will be done with an Ethereum smart contract.  The Ethereum blockchain itself is acting as escrow.  Monaco is actually using one of the core capabilities of Ethereum to boost their own token price.  Brilliant.

I hope they get somebody besides TokenMarket to write the smart contract, though.... Smiley

And what happens TODAY if you reserve for example "Red Card"? Can you change your mind? When is it expected the 'committment'?
I first ordered a blue card. Got my spot in the que #1099. I then changed my mind and ordered the ruby steel card. My number in the que stayed the same and i will be sent a ruby card now. I have yet been promted to store 50mco. So you guys could order a ruby and get the 50 mco soon to then place in the smart contract.

What is the "store" procedure?
From what i have seen so far there isnt any where to send the tokens to be locked up as of yet. (Someone correct me if i am wrong) but Im sure the details will be sent through the app closer to the time we recieve our cards.

Thanks a lot. It is actually possibile to change card reservation without loosing queue position. Same here, procedure is still not available.
September 01, 2017, 11:44:50 AM
6000 people have ordered the card now, and that's excluding a whole bunch of people that couldn't get the app working yet. Imagine when we all start to get our cards and start to use them among our friends. Everyone is going to ask where you got it and how they can get one too. The demand for these cards are going to be insane!  Then those who can afford it, WILL want an upgraded card which require them to hold 50/500/50000 MCO's for 6 months. The Tokens are going to be rare as hell and the price is going to skyrocket!

A brilliant business model! I love it Cheesy

Grab your coins while they are still cheap.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2017, 11:32:04 AM
How does the 'committment' works techincally? What happens if I reserve a Red Card... when and how the 6 months committment of MCOs token start? Is it safe?

It will be done with an Ethereum smart contract.  The Ethereum blockchain itself is acting as escrow.  Monaco is actually using one of the core capabilities of Ethereum to boost their own token price.  Brilliant.

I hope they get somebody besides TokenMarket to write the smart contract, though.... Smiley

And what happens TODAY if you reserve for example "Red Card"? Can you change your mind? When is it expected the 'committment'?
I first ordered a blue card. Got my spot in the que #1099. I then changed my mind and ordered the ruby steel card. My number in the que stayed the same and i will be sent a ruby card now. I have yet been promted to store 50mco. So you guys could order a ruby and get the 50 mco soon to then place in the smart contract.

From what i have seen so far there isnt any where to send the tokens to be locked up as of yet. (Someone correct me if i am wrong) but Im sure the details will be sent through the app closer to the time we recieve our cards.
September 01, 2017, 11:28:31 AM

Thank you so very much! I was afraid to lose my spot so I didn't want to try. I am gonna switch too. Though I am thinking about the "Precious Metal - Space Gray" card for 500 Cheesy
Multiversum
September 01, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

Jump to: