Author

Topic: NULL - page 326. (Read 456106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
August 30, 2017, 05:29:45 AM
It is usual thing now seeing manipulation by big players in any project. They don't want small investors to remain in the game to be able to make big profit that's why they control markets and keep it shaking upward and downward before or after release of some features. This is happening in Monaco as well. Not everyone can make profit from anything in crypto trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 05:24:27 AM
did you all catch this btw...
MCO traded more than any other crypto, even more than ETH on bittrex in 24hrs:

https://mobile.twitter.com/monaco_card/status/902334952519241728/photo/1

Immpressive. Also note its the only payment card project on there.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 05:21:08 AM
did you all catch this btw...
MCO traded more than any other crypto, even more than ETH on bittrex in 24hrs:

https://mobile.twitter.com/monaco_card/status/902334952519241728/photo/1
Activity: 210
August 30, 2017, 05:20:02 AM
The amount of fud and bs around the Visa card is ridiculous. Monaco have said all along that they won't announce anything until it's ready. that doesn't mean it's not 'approved' - just not fully ready.
people on here are posting month old quotes from Kris where he stated this. so what?
Bitpay has a Visa card, so does coinbase, so why should it be a problem for Monaco that has a great team and millions in funding?
MCO holders should not dump now as price drops, it's clearly due to fud and whale manipulation.
if anything , but more now!
I am in for the long run, looking forward to my black Lamborghini, I mean, black card. 😉
I have total confidence in the team and the tech.

Couldnt agree more, Anyone off loading their tokens have basically handed them to the manipulators. There has been a sell off of most alts last 24hrs but ppl have exagerated this with mco and have made a mistake imo. Things are going to be very interesting over the next 24hrs as people re-buy when the app launches. Did anyone watch that youtube interview with the ceo? the one where he states they have visa approval they were just waiting on approval from the "visa design" team? and also the part where Visa is a 200 billion usd company and they dont announce small things such as start up business being approved?

Anyways you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. All the info is there to be seen....... time to buy some popcorn :-)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 05:13:30 AM
The amount of fud and bs around the Visa card is ridiculous. Monaco have said all along that they won't announce anything until it's ready. that doesn't mean it's not 'approved' - just not fully ready.
people on here are posting month old quotes from Kris where he stated this. so what?
Bitpay has a Visa card, so does coinbase, so why should it be a problem for Monaco that has a great team and millions in funding?
MCO holders should not dump now as price drops, it's clearly due to fud and whale manipulation.
if anything , but more now!
I am in for the long run, looking forward to my black Lamborghini, I mean, black card. 😉
I have total confidence in the team and the tech.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 05:12:32 AM
unleash your full potential monaco. pls.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
August 30, 2017, 04:59:26 AM
I bought at 534k and do not intend to sell before 600k! Dump or not, this coin has potential. And I should sell before the news because of a dump?! Hell no! Hodl for me it is!
You bought at 534K and will sell at 600K and you are talking about hodl?

Not sure who is better investor, you, or the guy that sold MCO with 20% loss due to panic.

So many pro investors, it hurts.

P.S. Kids using "to the moon" are so boring

Yes, I intend to hodl untill the profit I wont from it. Wink
 I'm sorry that does not qualify as pro trader in your book, but then again who cares. Roll Eyes
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
August 30, 2017, 04:54:23 AM
I also have bought last night and price overall are in the same range since I bought more. In spite of all these changes which are shaking some people continuously we will see uptrend. It only matter of time now because the hype is real which can be judged by the support and increasing total trading volume for days now.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2017, 04:51:30 AM
I bought at 534k and do not intend to sell before 600k! Dump or not, this coin has potential. And I should sell before the news because of a dump?! Hell no! Hodl for me it is!

yes hodl hodl hodl hodl to the MOON!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Usually if update news about altcoin , few day before update market always make a pump , and update news release coin Will go down.
I think so.
You must quickly for take moment for get your profit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 04:49:03 AM
You bought at 534K and will sell at 600K and you are talking about hodl?

Not sure who is better investor, you, or the guy that sold MCO with 20% loss due to panic.

So many pro investors, it hurts.

P.S. Kids using "to the moon" are so boring
Activity: 294
August 30, 2017, 04:44:44 AM

yes hodl hodl hodl hodl to the MOON!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
August 30, 2017, 04:40:50 AM
Activity: 159
August 30, 2017, 04:35:20 AM
I think MCO will reach even 0,025-0,03 and it will happen super fast.

China's ICO news doesn't have any connection to projects or ICOs which are outside China. So only new ICOs can be suspended, not which have finished already. Plus they are just discussing.
How can you explain such a huge investment crash in many crypto-currencies at the same time?

BTC

sold all my MCOs with 20% loss average, will wait for lower price to get more in 10 hours

We will see in a couple hours if this gonna go lower, though for me it looks like bottom and it will start rise today.

I see bottom more around 0.0023 but let's see.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 04:32:28 AM
how much will we hear about MCO ?
Activity: 294
August 30, 2017, 04:31:49 AM

China's ICO news doesn't have any connection to projects or ICOs which are outside China. So only new ICOs can be suspended, not which have finished already. Plus they are just discussing.
How can you explain such a huge investment crash in many crypto-currencies at the same time?

BTC

sold all my MCOs with 20% loss average, will wait for lower price to get more in 10 hours

We will see in a couple hours if this gonna go lower, though for me it looks like bottom and it will start rise today.

yes, as we speak, it's recovering already. it will march higher and higher very soon to a new high
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

BTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 04:27:06 AM
I have been watching Monaco steadily climb up the pecking order on coinmarketcap but it is only in the past few days that I have been investigating the coin and its product.  The product has a great future.  I have purchased some coins today in this dip. The fact that MCO wil charge 1% fee (not sure if this will be charged to the recipient / merchant or to the sender?) and this 1% of the ERC20 token will be stored in a contract for some time should mean that over time a huge number of ERC20 assets will be stockpiled pushing the value of MCO up.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 04:25:21 AM

BTC

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 04:21:04 AM

BTC
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 04:15:53 AM
MCO has hit the crash wall, now surely it will rebuild..
Jump to: