Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 71. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 04:15:00 PM
How does work the card reload system?
Can I reload the card via bank wire or ACH direct deposit?
Or can I reload via crypto wallet only?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
March 20, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
so still no cards in the making ?  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
Why is the private beta a mock application that isn't connected to any real backend or wallets, is this indicative of Monaco's confidence in the final quality of the app not being very high or the backend services not being ready?

Maybe it is still being developed and the beta was rushed out to meet the money2020 timeline. I'm starting to be skeptical they'll be public cards by mid this year.

Seems like never ending story, most of us were skeptical that we might not have a working card in our hands by the end of 2017... And we were right. lets hope for the end of 2018...
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
i was very enthusiastic when i heard about monaco, i invested in the ico

the monaco team should talk about whats holding them back
there are no status updates about the app development
no updates regarding the cards
and the worse part of the story is that they basically removed all the cool
features the card had when they announced it,
insurance - removed
token payback system removed
the only use for the mco token is to buy the metal cards...

thats all really sad....
the last remaining feature is the "perfect interbank rates" wonder how long it takes until they remove even that one...
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
March 20, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
Why is the private beta a mock application that isn't connected to any real backend or wallets, is this indicative of Monaco's confidence in the final quality of the app not being very high or the backend services not being ready?

Maybe it is still being developed and the beta was rushed out to meet the money2020 timeline. I'm starting to be skeptical they'll be public cards by mid this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Do monaco meet its guarantee? I'm scared its difficult to say, simply because Monaco charge card is extremely inexperienced against visa and master card.

it's just a matter of time.
Gradually Monaco credit cards will be very useful and adaptable.
Maybe about 2-3 years ahead.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 20, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
Monaco idea of making cryptocurrency spendable is noble and I thought all these while monaco would have gone past releasing app and it would have started operating real time with the ability to spend my cryptocurrency through visa or master card. This major service has not happened yet! Can anyone bring me up to speed on this!
I know you are already excited to see this starting to operate, some crypto cards like centra is operating already so I think
if we want to live up with the competition, we should start competing by now, I still believe Monaco is big like TenX because holders still make its value
good despite the market dump.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
Do monaco meet its guarantee? I'm scared its difficult to say, simply because Monaco charge card is extremely inexperienced against visa and master card.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
Monaco idea of making cryptocurrency spendable is noble and I thought all these while monaco would have gone past releasing app and it would have started operating real time with the ability to spend my cryptocurrency through visa or master card. This major service has not happened yet! Can anyone bring me up to speed on this!
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
March 20, 2018, 02:08:09 AM
March 20, 2018, 02:05:48 AM
Also what's the news with this Green/Jade Card? Thought there would be an announcement as part of Money2020, but nothing I can see has been announced!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
March 20, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
Well, there is high chances for the app to be released by end of the March, as Kris said they won't bleed to Q2.
Getting into it now.
The time of heavy PnD r gone and what remains only the project with valid usage .
And Monaco is one of them.
Other crypto debit out there r suffering.
Monaco couldn't meet their deadline sometimes but they will definitely compensate all that wit great product soon.

Agree, but don't forget about their competitors, and here I mean Centra, that also has a good app and in future, they plan to launch their own blockchain, centrachain! Anyway, I'm holding both, MCO and CTR!

There is no reason to think that it is either or. The market is huge enough and there is Visa and MasterCard and several others. Same will happen for card providers with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
March 19, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
Well, there is high chances for the app to be released by end of the March, as Kris said they won't bleed to Q2.
Getting into it now.
The time of heavy PnD r gone and what remains only the project with valid usage .
And Monaco is one of them.
Other crypto debit out there r suffering.
Monaco couldn't meet their deadline sometimes but they will definitely compensate all that wit great product soon.

Agree, but don't forget about their competitors, and here I mean Centra, that also has a good app and in future, they plan to launch their own blockchain, centrachain! Anyway, I'm holding both, MCO and CTR!
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
How often do they usually reply in here?

Although I have been invested for over a month with MCO I have not bothered to stick my head into this thread and check until now, do they visit it often and provide clear and concise answers?  Or is it random and non-commital?

Random and non-commital. I asked something about a case directly from the mail web site adress because of the spamer on forum. The answer was quickly and short (Random and non-commital), my last question stay with NO answer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
As outlined by official Iphone app not a one card has become shipped nonetheless. Do we have more expertise in the reasons?
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
How often do they usually reply in here?

Although I have been invested for over a month with MCO I have not bothered to stick my head into this thread and check until now, do they visit it often and provide clear and concise answers?  Or is it random and non-commital?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
i am waiting now since june for some REAL news... until now its only blah blah blah, there is no release date
there are no cards... thats bad... i will switch to the free card, all this time wasted on that one...

Yeah the silence from the team is frustrating. If there are some barriers or other issues why they don't talk about that?
Immagine if they announce something important should be change. the price will dump for sure. That the reason they did not talk about anything. Also hard for the trust..
March 19, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
i am waiting now since june for some REAL news... until now its only blah blah blah, there is no release date
there are no cards... thats bad... i will switch to the free card, all this time wasted on that one...

Yeah the silence from the team is frustrating. If there are some barriers or other issues why they don't talk about that?

I just want to see cards out there and being used! And for lockup to begin, more perks and features etc. That is what is needed to overcome this slump in crypto that is dragging monaco with it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
March 19, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: