Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 68. (Read 456104 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 04, 2018, 09:16:17 AM
loooooooooooooooooooooool, because this project is shit vaporware, how many times do i have to tell you?!  trying to save you guys headaches and money and losing!!! jesus, buy many other legit trading coins on exchanges and not this garbage!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
April 04, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
I cant wait to receive the RUby card .It looks so beautiful.I think Monaco will be the best in the future from all this competitors
Its so cheap right now to get 100 tokens
Be patient it will be soon  if Monaco optain the copyright no need to send your card back !

I think you misunderstood, he don't want to send back his card (which is impossible by the way because no cards are delivered yet).
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
April 03, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
First of all congratulations to all of you who has received your cards! If it's not a secret could you write what countries do you come from?
I'm also a participant of this ICO, but I haven't got the card yet.

That was a joke, nobody has received the card at the moment. We are all still waiting for the announcement.

Sorry but am I totally off or have there ben reports about people receiving their cards? Might have also been fake on other forums.
And I guess that announcement is really necessary in order for investors to get comfortable in waiting.
How long the card will be release, no announcement on the approximate time yet, sorry I am not also active in telegram if they have a channel.

At least they are hard at work I think we can tell that from all the activity that was going on recently. Hope the cards will be sent out soon then.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
I cant wait to receive the RUby card .It looks so beautiful.I think Monaco will be the best in the future from all this competitors
Be patient it will be soon  if Monaco optain the copyright no need to send your card back !
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
April 03, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
Centra card founders arrested:

"The Centra team said at the time that the Centra token would give investors access to a new virtual currency exchange and a virtual currency debit card that would operate on the Visa and Mastercard networks."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/technology/virtual-currency-arrest-centra.html
What is this information for? This is the theme of MONACO and not of the Centra. Who wanted to know this has long read about it on news crypto-exchange portals. (which at the moment is far from small).

That is usefull due to the fact that Centra was a direct competitor for Monaco and not only! And, as he says, there are a lot of similarities between this two projects, and he is just making the connection!
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
April 03, 2018, 07:55:05 AM
Centra card founders arrested:

"The Centra team said at the time that the Centra token would give investors access to a new virtual currency exchange and a virtual currency debit card that would operate on the Visa and Mastercard networks."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/technology/virtual-currency-arrest-centra.html
What is this information for? This is the theme of MONACO and not of the Centra. Who wanted to know this has long read about it on news crypto-exchange portals. (which at the moment is far from small).
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
April 03, 2018, 03:02:22 AM
Forbes included Bobby Bao co-founder of Monaco is the list of top 30 under thirty most innovated and disrupted business idea providers of course big endorsement for him and project. It time to do something big to let the project as business in most successful startup lists type with delivering. We in the middle of volatile atmosphere but it can be used to deliver this was phase will pass more easily for everyone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
April 03, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
Potentially add QUICK TRANSACTION menu/tabs in the app so we can have pre-set quick buys for specific amounts/crypto to crypto for regular purchases in it. Speed up the buying process. the app needs this speed up process.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
April 02, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain
So true LOL. 

I feel like if we'd been fooled, there would be no need for money2020 sponsorship or other updates on partnerships etc. But maybe I'm a fool who doesn't want to be convinced that he has been fooled Smiley
Activity: 42
April 02, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
Thats becouse nobody wants to feel fool'ed and trusting some1 who is telling you about you being tricked also may sound tricky as the man itself may be fooling you Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain
So true LOL. 
Activity: 56
April 01, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Hey guys i was looking for promising coins and find out about Monaco i heard it has its own deal with VISA and this might be huge.
Can some1 Describe me when can we hope for cards to fully come online and how developed this coin is in terms of mass adoption? How would succesfull  credit card release would effect its price and were you could use it as i know that there isnt many places that takes crypto and especially monaco as payment.
Thank you , wish this project success this project deserve  Smiley Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
Yay! I finally got my card today.
Is what I should have been able to say Months ago.   Roll Eyes
I congratulate you of course on obtaining the map, you long waited and you deserved it. And in general it is good and a big step forward probably for the project and it was important for community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
April 01, 2018, 01:59:31 AM
I think we need more than just an announcement. The proper news right now would be that some people actually got the card...

Token lock up has started for a few people, so that's something. But yes more needs to happen to push back against this downturn!
Do you have a link to where this was published please?

I know that all markets are down and it is bear territory right now but locking up tokens should have a direct influence on the price, and the circulating supply.  But the price is tanking not rising. 

Unless you are talking like about 4 or 5 people?  

Just checking the application, not updated yet. Number of people ahead still the same. It seems that still nothing happen yet.
Token locking would we awesome.

Can't find original info, but only a few people are able to lock up at this stage. Reddit link here in comments field mentions it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/888vvx/after_a_tough_week_in_the_market_we_hope_news/
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
March 31, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

You say that as though it is a good thing, that is how most TenXheads think.

Nothing wrong with being positive but not having a product is why it is so "cheap".

I am not trying to FUD, I own MCO but I think the MCO team should also answer questions in here.

One thing I notice is that most Crypto's try and take you to another electronic medium to discuss their products, which means they can censor/have control on what you say, that includes Reddit, Discord, Telegram Et Al, why not post in the very thread you created MCO?

Curious minds want to know.   Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
MCO at Discord has a #beta-tests update channel.  Not sure if the following will get you there: https://discordapp.com/channels/372888022452011008/429642275291660288   If not suggest join Discord if you haven't already. 
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
YvonneK over in Discord stated: "After a tough week in the market, we hope news that our wallet app is now live in the ‘production environment’ (real time, real crypto) and invitations have been sent to select moderators in our community, will bring you all Believe. Looking forward to sharing further updates."
Pages:
Jump to: