Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 66. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
I enjoyed watching the video, it mentions Monaco . This video, shot by BloombergInvest, predicts the future of bitcoin and altcoins. I recommend to view it https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOAVYPryKR
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
April 14, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
What is the source of that app going live in next 2-3 weeks approximately of which everyone is talking about ? It is interesting if true but it is always good to not forget to share the link of source or anything which really matters for the community. Well, markets have started to rebound and MCO also will be touching the peaks of old glories time alike.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
Well, the beta app had been released to 300 people and I hv been observing great improvement on the app development.
Pls expect the app to go live in few weeks time.
Approx. 2 - 3 weeks' time.

Hope you're right, although I think it's #fakenews. MCO could sure use a boost on the markets, not to mention the actual cards that are working would be amazing...
Amazing, this proves that the future of MCO will continue to improve. It's part of their plan. Mass consumer adoption incoming. Good luck!
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
Well, the beta app had been released to 300 people and I hv been observing great improvement on the app development.

Hope you're right, although I think it's #fakenews. MCO could sure use a boost on the markets, not to mention the actual cards that are working would be amazing...
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
Where can we see what some of these 300 people reviews are on the beta app so far? Are you one of them??
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

that will be a huge news and i hope price will follow

What is so huge about the new app? will you be able to pay with it using android pay?
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
April 13, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

that will be a huge news and i hope price will follow
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 05:27:31 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
As soon as they make will issue cards for users, it will be already a big step forward. It will be that's when possible to speak about delivery periods, and it depends on distance from a distribution point. So we will not run forward ahead of time yet.
According to my observations, the project itself develops a systematic and dynamic times. So I think that there will be success without any doubt. As for card issuance I think this time is more costly work and requires a lot of time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
MONACO is a really good token .....we should buy this as much as we can...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
April 11, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
They’re not going to send out the cards until the app is fully tested, which is happening right now. I’m pretty sure most people would prefer they found any bugs now rather than later. i think (also i want to believe) because of that they are not sending the cards.

Of course the App should be tested very well, but the question is do they even have the permission from VISA to issue cards? I hope so because I want a simple way to spend my Cryptocurrencies everywhere.
bluff with the visa continues, everybody wants to be visa partners visa only no where confirms possible operations to the crypt with visa. how to deal with it and when the visa and master card will begin to look towards the crypt is not known.
Visa allows "third party" providers for credit cards that use the Visa network as well. Crypto would be no different whatsoever. At the end of the day, if Visa gets its commission Visa doesn't care.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 11, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
lol....i see the dreamers here are still praying.

keep doing so, you'll need it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
April 11, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
They’re not going to send out the cards until the app is fully tested, which is happening right now. I’m pretty sure most people would prefer they found any bugs now rather than later. i think (also i want to believe) because of that they are not sending the cards.

Since this is about money and using them to pay for stuff, I guess there needs to be much deeper testing and debugging. But you can test forever and you will still find some bugs when the cards are officially released. Best beta testers are just a regular people not knowing they are beta testers Cheesy

QA is a job which is being taught, it's clear that after the release there will be bug reports, but the majority of critical bugs must be tested by the professional QA team before the release.
the bottom line is that bugs will come when the cards are released but if the team can get rid of all the bugs before the release time it will be very good, but it's all unlikely that I agree if tested by a professional QA team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 11, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Since this is about money and using them to pay for stuff, I guess there needs to be much deeper testing and debugging. But you can test forever and you will still find some bugs when the cards are officially released. Best beta testers are just a regular people not knowing they are beta testers Cheesy

QA is a job which is being taught, it's clear that after the release there will be bug reports, but the majority of critical bugs must be tested by the professional QA team before the release.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Of course the App should be tested very well, but the question is do they even have the permission from VISA to issue cards? I hope so because I want a simple way to spend my Cryptocurrencies everywhere.
bluff with the visa continues, everybody wants to be visa partners visa only no where confirms possible operations to the crypt with visa. how to deal with it and when the visa and master card will begin to look towards the crypt is not known.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
April 10, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
April 09, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
April 09, 2018, 04:08:28 PM
MCO needs to take advantage of what happened with Centra and really start pumping out the fact that they DO have approval for Visa or MasterCard and produce evidence of such.

Right now people are afraid of the Crypto Cards because of what the Criminals at Centra did, so not is the time to strike and take advantage of their errors and point out in detail how and why MCO has not, will no and can not go down the path of what happened to Centra and also reassure U.S investors that their token and eventual cards are not only lawful but SEC compliant.

Might be an opportunity, but I don't like the approach where you actively point out others' mistakes to make your own project look better. Let MCO do its thing and it will all be good.

Agree with this, very valid point, they should prove their capability in their own right and not leverage on another projects misfortune will be a good approach

It is also a bit unprofessional. You can capitalize on the mistakes of others, but only in a very smart and subtle way. Not like holding up a sign saying "they are bad because... and we are not".
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 07:53:19 PM
MCO needs to take advantage of what happened with Centra and really start pumping out the fact that they DO have approval for Visa or MasterCard and produce evidence of such.

Right now people are afraid of the Crypto Cards because of what the Criminals at Centra did, so not is the time to strike and take advantage of their errors and point out in detail how and why MCO has not, will no and can not go down the path of what happened to Centra and also reassure U.S investors that their token and eventual cards are not only lawful but SEC compliant.

Might be an opportunity, but I don't like the approach where you actively point out others' mistakes to make your own project look better. Let MCO do its thing and it will all be good.

Agree with this, very valid point, they should prove their capability in their own right and not leverage on another projects misfortune will be a good approach
Pages:
Jump to: