Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 70. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 03:29:57 PM
It is indeed hard to use the blockchain technology and implement a successful project to attract investors, the Monaco is doing a really great job. The products are opening a new level of trust towards it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
Tell  how much does the order and delivery of Monaco card to Turkey cost, what bank is Monaco card issued and serviced, what cryptocurrencies can be stored and cashed with this card? How can i cash out cryptocurrencies through your card?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
I see no knockout punch announcements from money2020. Just more jabs. Unless I'm missing something?

Although they are all great announcements, was thinking there would be something next level.

Indeed... And it is continuing since Autumn 2017. MCO team has one week left until Q1 is gone. If they break another deadline, the price will go to hell..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
March 23, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Does depend on what you mean by 'where can I buy one'.

If you mean purchase a card - you can't and don't. You buy MCO tokens that allow you to access better products depending on how many tokens you own and are willing to 'lock up' for six months.

Although, right now, there aren't any products on the market so any purchase of tokens would be for the future promise of a useful product, which we hope will be released by mid 2018, or as an investment.
Everything is correct you told concerning the project. But it is so possible to tell about any in principle a coin or the project, he agrees. Today in the market one project has no ready-made product and it is sad of course. Because really investors buy only hopes and promises of the future. In the market speculation governs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
where can i buy one
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monaco/#markets
I am answering solely because these are good information for everyone and I think that if you are not able to do your own research maybe it is better to stay away from crypto

If you mean purchase a card - you can't and don't. You buy MCO tokens that allow you to access better products depending on how many tokens you own and are willing to 'lock up' for six months.

Although, right now, there aren't any products on the market so any purchase of tokens would be for the future promise of a useful product, which we hope will be released by mid 2018, or as an investment.

And you dont even have to buy those token to get a working card... when (and if) they actually leave the storage house.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
where can i buy one
I am answering solely because these are good information for everyone and I think that if you are not able to do your own research maybe it is better to stay away from crypto

Good point.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
March 23, 2018, 01:48:00 AM
where can i buy one

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
March 22, 2018, 03:33:44 PM
where can i buy one
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
where can i buy one
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
March 22, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
I think there will be some write up very soon on all the developments in technical and strategic partnerships very soon. This is quite normal to release updates for investors and supporters to be on the same page with team. One thing is clear cryptocurrencies have still to evolve so we need do and need patience for results as it will be time consuming for sure.
March 22, 2018, 02:46:39 AM
can you give some details about the other partnerships eg gopax, EEA, stellar, dashpay, ripple, kyber etc? i want to learn about monaco process with partnerships.

Yeah this is a valid point. There is some high level details about the existence of partnerships announced as part of money2020, but I'd be interested as well in further detail on what specifically these partnerships will deliver.

I second that, someone from Monaco team should write it down. And the part of what will those partnerships bring to the Monaco project is super important. Or even what it will bring to the MCO holders.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 12:43:51 AM
Monaco idea of making cryptocurrency spendable is noble and I thought all these while monaco would have gone past releasing app and it would have started operating real time with the ability to spend my cryptocurrency through visa or master card. This major service has not happened yet! Can anyone bring me up to speed on this!
This is one of promising blockchain-based technology which give us very useful services via their visa or master cards. More and more real applications, services come from blockchain platform being brought to our daily lives. Hope that in this year, MONACO can go further into many apsects of financial community.
March 22, 2018, 12:21:40 AM
can you give some details about the other partnerships eg gopax, EEA, stellar, dashpay, ripple, kyber etc? i want to learn about monaco process with partnerships.

Yeah this is a valid point. There is some high level details about the existence of partnerships announced as part of money2020, but I'd be interested as well in further detail on what specifically these partnerships will deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
March 21, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
A detailed roadmap with clear project milestones would prove very beneficial at this point. Investors hate uncertainty and what can be read around MCO after Money 20/20 is confusion around the overall advancements. I hope things will be clarified soon in terms of lanuching the app and cards delivery
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
March 21, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
March 21, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
Monaco idea of making cryptocurrency spendable is noble and I thought all these while monaco would have gone past releasing app and it would have started operating real time with the ability to spend my cryptocurrency through visa or master card. This major service has not happened yet! Can anyone bring me up to speed on this!
I know you are already excited to see this starting to operate, some crypto cards like centra is operating already so I think
if we want to live up with the competition, we should start competing by now, I still believe Monaco is big like TenX because holders still make its value
good despite the market dump.

I wonder do all these projects like Monaco, TenX or Centra actually all use the same infrastructure? Like can they all pay where you can also pay with a normal credit card or are there fundamental differences?

I think only Monaco promised the card with basic limits for free.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
In short - yes, you can use all of them just as you would the "regular" credit card, issued by your bank. The main difference between the mentioned projects is in other features they offer - for which is best that you check their websites to learn all about them.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
March 21, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
I know you are already excited to see this starting to operate, some crypto cards like centra is operating already so I think
if we want to live up with the competition, we should start competing by now, I still believe Monaco is big like TenX because holders still make its value
good despite the market dump.

I wonder do all these projects like Monaco, TenX or Centra actually all use the same infrastructure? Like can they all pay where you can also pay with a normal credit card or are there fundamental differences?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 21, 2018, 01:08:23 AM
so still no cards in the making ?  Huh

There are cards that have been 'made', but not distributed to users as Monaco are still in closed beta testing. They have said they expect to distribute cards by mid 2018, but initial timelines were 2017 so really who knows what will happen.
In the crypto world where there is a big competition, the team should carefully watch their statement to retain their good reputation.
Other project had delivered their cards already but here we are still expecting that to happen soon without a specific date.

I hope people can still be patient here.
March 20, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
so still no cards in the making ?  Huh

There are cards that have been 'made', but not distributed to users as Monaco are still in closed beta testing. They have said they expect to distribute cards by mid 2018, but initial timelines were 2017 so really who knows what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: