Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 83. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
Does anyone use Monaco card for its designed purpose? I would like to understand feedbacks of practical uses of Monaco card . How much is the real fees? and where is card accepting in reality.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 14, 2018, 08:47:41 AM
On the other hand while everyone is paying attention on development of cards and other things MCO token was available at highly discounted rates. It is still allowing the short term investors or traders to make decent profit who makes entry point at these rates. At least 2x is insight easily from here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 07:04:27 AM
Green, Ruby, Black, Rose, Blue I think whoever reserved a Monaco Card wants to try the App and receive the card asap. Colors and tiers may change but I focus on the working product.  Wink

Yea pretty card is important but a working product is more important! I thought they had already produced thousands of cards, so not sure what impact changing their cards will have on delivery (if that is the case).
They've ordered (produced?) 500,000 cards so far. Adding a specific card now (or perhaps before but leaving it unannounced) doesn't change much. And delivery didn't get delayed any further and is expected in the coming weeks.

Depends on what the green or jade card is for. If it is a new tier of card (like a huge 5000 mco card) then the 500,000 cards produced so far won't matter.

If it is to replace the grey/rose cards, because monaco doesnt like the 'look and feel' of grey and rose gold, then remaking/reordering these cards might cause delays or have cost implications for the company (and perhaps us by extension).

I think we'll have to wait and see with the announcement. I still think it is probably a new tier of card, or maybe even another colour choice on top of grey and rose gold.
They stated that there would be no delays after the Jade Green was posted on their Instagram. So we can expect cards to roll out in the next few weeks as Money 20/20 approaches. There might be a chance that the 500 tier cards will get shipped later than the free and 50 MCO cards though, as apparently the beta doesn't include the 500 MCO cards according to the last Q&A... Hopefully we'll know more about this soon.

Nice to read this. Let's hope they stick to their timeline. Excited to use that thing as soon as possible.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:40:56 AM
Where can I see in which countries can I use the card and the citizens of which countries it is issued for use?
I wonder if this card carrier has been affected by the same dropout by wavecrest - this I know has been a huge issue in the international markets

I would REALLY LOVE, to see this also!

Maybe then there is a list of countries in which the map will be deployed and the citizens of which countries it will be issued for use?
Activity: 76
February 13, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
I would like to read your thoughts on the possible development of MCO coin price in the following situation:

Bitcoin and total marketcap goes sideways for months..let's say that total crypto mcap is in the 400-450 B range as it is now.. (although I believe the market will start to grow significantly from March, but take stagnation as assumption for this story)

MCO launches app and cards according to schedule, or perhaps with maximum 1 month delay for Europe after Asia got cards on time...
many people lock their tockens to get cards..and MCO is considered the best and most legal compliant card.. nr. 1. in the market, although the competition will be fierce..

but if the whole market goes sideways... What could be the price of MCO in 4 months?
this is elaborated staff: http://www.mco.life/#/supply-and-demand
but not including FOMO, Monaco invest, Monaco credit...

My opinion is that Monaco could steal some share of market from other (less succesful) cards and some exchanges..(even Coinbase for fiat to crypto exchange)..
and that within the same market cap it could make  x4 ... due to low marketcap now (rank 140 at coinmarketcap.com at the moment at only  $100,838,486 USD).  That would bring it to rank 45-50 on coinmarketcap.com  and the price of MCO to cca 30 USD.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 13, 2018, 03:29:04 PM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard.

Was away for a while. Are there any updates on specific dates for delivery of those cards from the team or still nothing in absolute terms?
"Before Money 20/20" is pretty absolute I would say, which is in early March.

A lot of people waiting for this to happen. I'm wondering if a MCO wallet will be delivered before that. Probably part of the mobile application?
There's no need for a specific MCO wallet, since it's an ERC20 token. There will be a smartphone app however, screenshots of which can be found on their social media accounts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard.

Was away for a while. Are there any updates on specific dates for delivery of those cards from the team or still nothing in absolute terms?

A lot of people waiting for this to happen. I'm wondering if a MCO wallet will be delivered before that. Probably part of the mobile application?
February 13, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
February 13, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
Where can I see in which countries can I use the card and the citizens of which countries it is issued for use?
I wonder if this card carrier has been affected by the same dropout by wavecrest - this I know has been a huge issue in the international markets

Activity: 46
February 13, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

February 13, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
I don't remember seeing a specific list, but a "global" rollout has been mentioned numerous times. So I'd assume that you can use it anywhere that Visa exists.
Activity: 66
February 13, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
February 13, 2018, 07:27:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 12, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
Money 20/20 is approaching: I think we should expect some good news before the event will take place. That event is going to be a big thing for Monaco.
Let's not forget which company are in the 5 stars sponsorship line-up: Google, JCB, Mastercard
https://asia.money2020.com/sponsors/2018
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
Green, Ruby, Black, Rose, Blue I think whoever reserved a Monaco Card wants to try the App and receive the card asap. Colors and tiers may change but I focus on the working product.  Wink

Yea pretty card is important but a working product is more important! I thought they had already produced thousands of cards, so not sure what impact changing their cards will have on delivery (if that is the case).
They've ordered (produced?) 500,000 cards so far. Adding a specific card now (or perhaps before but leaving it unannounced) doesn't change much. And delivery didn't get delayed any further and is expected in the coming weeks.

Depends on what the green or jade card is for. If it is a new tier of card (like a huge 5000 mco card) then the 500,000 cards produced so far won't matter.

If it is to replace the grey/rose cards, because monaco doesnt like the 'look and feel' of grey and rose gold, then remaking/reordering these cards might cause delays or have cost implications for the company (and perhaps us by extension).

I think we'll have to wait and see with the announcement. I still think it is probably a new tier of card, or maybe even another colour choice on top of grey and rose gold.
They stated that there would be no delays after the Jade Green was posted on their Instagram. So we can expect cards to roll out in the next few weeks as Money 20/20 approaches. There might be a chance that the 500 tier cards will get shipped later than the free and 50 MCO cards though, as apparently the beta doesn't include the 500 MCO cards according to the last Q&A... Hopefully we'll know more about this soon.

Cant wait for this to happen
February 12, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

Activity: 110
February 11, 2018, 11:31:46 PM
Hi beloved Monaco community, we are moving to Discord from Slack now.

Join us here: https://discord.gg/tfC4vFf

https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/962885538230411264
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
February 11, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Activity: 120
February 11, 2018, 08:41:27 PM
Where’s the beta I want to take it for a test drive.
Pages:
Jump to: