Pages:
Author

Topic: Null input error - page 3. (Read 58153 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 258
August 29, 2016, 10:34:36 AM
Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits and believe me, there are more Smiley you think your viewkey is save now? That you are the one who has access to it?

NSA loves the story that XMR will be the darknet money hahaha....enjoy your drug buys boys

ooooooh, how cute, another 'stealing john connor' fanboy... please, where is the proof for the 12 exploits, and no, I won't believe you since you're obviously full of shit...

enjoy your stupidity

best regards

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 29, 2016, 10:33:06 AM
Monero is badly written...JC ONLY founded 12 exploits and believe me, there are more Smiley you think your viewkey is save now? That you are the one who has access to it?

NSA loves the story that XMR will be the darknet money hahaha....enjoy your drug buys boys

If there have been exploits found, please exploit them and then post about it here.

Otherwise your claim is bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
August 29, 2016, 10:22:06 AM
No, he was friendly enough to warn Monero devs (what you cant say about Monero devs against JC). But he did just one day auditing....what happens after a few weeks auditing? It is poorly written, thats all. And we all know what happens with poorly written code (ETH, The DAO).
Activity: 768
Merit: 505
August 29, 2016, 10:17:58 AM

Well i doubt he did... would it not be the best time to use them and short the hell out of monero? He could make Millions with it, and use that to fund his Vcash Trash.
Also NSA claims are quite boring without any sources to back them.
legendary
August 29, 2016, 10:10:32 AM

August 29, 2016, 09:46:08 AM
Yeah, a criminal will give his viewkey to the police to audit his account lol. Never thought of that...damn

Euh, your question was: "do you really think this well be the new darknet money", with a quote about the viewkey... Please explain why the viewkey would render xmr impossible as darknet money?

thanks in advance.

best regards

legendary
August 29, 2016, 09:41:36 AM
Yeah, a criminal will give his viewkey to the police to audit his account lol. Never thought of that...damn
August 29, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
While regulators are wary of cryptocurrencies, Spagnim said that Monero offers a "view key" that would allow an auditor, or the police, to audit the Monero account without being able to spend its funds. "It works quite well with old-fashioned police work, if they're worried about bad guys."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/science/20160829/1044728112/monero-cryptocurrency-transactions.html

You really think this will be the new darknet money roflmao

I think you don't understand... monero is optionally public if the owner of the wallet gives his viewkey... If he doesn't want to give the key, it's totally anonymous...

bitcoin is always public...

what would you use?

roflmao...

best regards
legendary
August 29, 2016, 09:28:20 AM
While regulators are wary of cryptocurrencies, Spagnim said that Monero offers a "view key" that would allow an auditor, or the police, to audit the Monero account without being able to spend its funds. "It works quite well with old-fashioned police work, if they're worried about bad guys."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/science/20160829/1044728112/monero-cryptocurrency-transactions.html

You really think this will be the new darknet money roflmao
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 08:56:58 PM
At least no one is trying to censor OP:

I wonder why that well-written advert doesn't include the fact that XMR's encryption is NSA-approved? Why wouldn't you want to use an NSA-approved encryption technology on the darknet?

Actually, the NSA enforce its copyright so there is basically no chance cryptonote is a NSA project gone rouge and the encryption used everywhere in Bitcoin and DASH is "NSA-approved", Monero also use AES in the hashing algo, I'll tell you what is not NSA-approved: the Monero's elliptic curve (25519) that is responsible for safeguarding the funds (generating the privatekey).

Now time for the interesting part:

Bitcoin uses the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for signing transactions. This is how you use your private key to “prove” you own the bitcoins associated with your address. ECDSA keys are derived from elliptic curves that themselves are generated using certain parameters. NIST has been actively recommending that everyone use the secp256r1 parameters because they “are the most secure”. However, there appears to be some funny business with secp256r1 that is eerily similar to the backdoor in Dual_EC_DRBG.

Thanks to the heroic work of Edward Snowden we now know that Dual_EC_DRBG was developed by the NSA, with the backdoor, and given to NIST to disseminate. The scary part is that RSA Security, a company that develops widely used commercial encryption applications, continued use of Dual_EC_DRBG all the way up to the Snowden revelations despite the known flaws. Not surprising this brought a lot of heat on RSA which denies they intentionally created a honeypot for the NSA.

DASH - NSA-approved backdoors, courtesy of Bitcoin.

this was debunked in the dash thread and on the btc wiki. it's not secp256r1.
another xmr monero marketing troll team fail.
legendary
August 25, 2016, 08:54:52 AM
You can call it the special one, my friend Wink
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 25, 2016, 02:16:30 AM
No darknet is accepting XMR cause of the security flaws it has. I wouldn't touch it. I don't mind other do though...the market will be rolled up pretty soon.

What security flaws are you talking about? I thought those were exposed and fixed with the help of John Connor?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
August 24, 2016, 10:23:38 PM
No darknet is accepting XMR cause of the security flaws it has. I wouldn't touch it. I don't mind other do though...the market will be rolled up pretty soon.

Take a look at https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/08/23/alphabay-oasis-markets-begin-accepting-monero-payments/
legendary
August 24, 2016, 08:20:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 23, 2016, 06:34:45 PM

Febo
- minor player

Can i get at least inhere?

It seems party started again. People that Monero somehow, i really dont know a reason, see as dead enemy will FUD whole forum up down, left right in and out.

After almost a year i cancel my request to get on the OP, since there 30% people is unknown and 30% have no relations with Monero. You need to make new way better thread. You know you can do it. I will buy you a soda then,
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 14, 2016, 07:50:26 AM
Marketing tactics is to;

brag that you have the best cryptocurrency - even better than Bitcoin.

Trash other coins as being 'shitcoins' or 'scamcoins' whilst avoiding going into detail as to why Monero should be considered the best cryptocurrency.

When all else fails, get devs and shills to trash peoples trust who just happen to have a different point of view or are guilty of supporting other coins.

Lastly, what kind of lame idea is it to spam a public forum with a thread called "[XMR] Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics". Is it some kind of reverse psychology mind game on the alternative crypto community? Do you not have a Monero forum you can host this drivel on or was it part of the original 2014 thrust to spam BCT Alt into insanity?

Edit: I just read the OP! Woot! FAIL! My Bad! I take back my last point - I should have known with this being a non-self moderated thread and all!  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
June 14, 2016, 07:22:40 AM
Monero community is a manipulated Joke.
Activity: 596
Merit: 251
May 25, 2016, 03:36:49 AM
Minor updates to first post.

Cheers Cool
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 16, 2016, 06:21:29 PM
I performed the exploit that lead to the Monero network consensus failure 4 months ago and posted screenshots of me doing so using a Mac Mini(twitter also proves date/time). ... Feel free to try and debunk this fact. Cool

Post a link to the tweet showing a timestamp before the incident was already known to the public or consider yourself debunked.

No such link has been provided, consider him debunked.
Pages:
Jump to: