Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 103. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
"TeslaCoin has made it to OpenEx Exchange!
 At the time of writing the current TES/BTC is 0.000004 BitCoin per Tesla coin. In the last couple days the amount of active workers has decreased. With this news I hope we all resume mining and continue making TES! We have unlocked every user that was locked previously. And since the launch Friday night becausePool has found 4247 valid blocks!!!   Happy mining!"

They will dump this coin too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think i'm holding these coins till 2018. Nutlaw says it's then 1 dollar for a nut. In theory then I'm a (selfmade) millionair xD

So copy your wallet.dat into usb stick and brick it into the wall. Then delete same wallet.dat from your hard disk.

Yes! With a note: Don't open till 2018.

It could also has zero value then :p But it doesn't cost so much to invest in it right now Grin

Hehe that's true. 24hour mining and you can be a millionair. Only be patient

Your faith is big, PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan.

Yes it is and I will. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I think i'm holding these coins till 2018. Nutlaw says it's then 1 dollar for a nut. In theory then I'm a (selfmade) millionair xD

So copy your wallet.dat into usb stick and brick it into the wall. Then delete same wallet.dat from your hard disk.

It could also has zero value then :p But it doesn't cost so much to invest in it right now Grin

Your faith is big, PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan.

legendary

legendary

legendary
I think currency itself should have buying power. There is only Nutlaw now.

I found crypto-payment gate way site. https://www.coinpayments.net/home

When I was applying Nutcoin for enlisting, I found that 1 major exchange required for applying.

Exchanges are not only pump-dump place, but also place for price.

True, but exposing a new coin too early into an exchange will lead to a pump and dump though. It would really depend on the community in the end. Problem is how many of the miners here are really willing to save their coins for the future as opposed to getting quick cash.

I think that's why the dev chose the launch to be silent. He's probably trying to not get much attention so that only those who really have eyes on investing in nut would join the mining.

Ok, I'm enjoying silent mining as well. I think there is no one who will dump Nut at cheap price.
We are all mining Nuts, not Doge, because of its potentail.

I hope so Sad

If this does go on an exchange now I just hope they don't start dumping at 0.0000001 btc prices -_-

Someone hope it for sure ;p
Activity: 84

When I was applying Nutcoin for enlisting, I found that 1 major exchange required for applying.

True, but exposing a new coin too early into an exchange will lead to a pump and dump though. It would really depend on the community in the end. Problem is how many of the miners here are really willing to save their coins for the future as opposed to getting quick cash.

I think that's why the dev chose the launch to be silent. He's probably trying to not get much attention so that only those who really have eyes on investing in nut would join the mining.

Ok, I'm enjoying silent mining as well. I think there is no one who will dump Nut at cheap price.

I hope so Sad

If this does go on an exchange now I just hope they don't start dumping at 0.0000001 btc prices -_-
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
please donate me

NLCy7SSYk7S8AhMtHSGP3e6kygKqBgfu4T

thx  Cool
The longer before it hits an exchange the higher chance of it not dieing immediately after.

This is something the majority just will not accept:/ Noble, Digi, Micro, USDe - everyone is screaming to get to Cypsty and ignoring those who explain why it is a bad move. Is the common consensus in this thread that NUT should not be pushed to an exchange?

Majority of the people I've seen posting regularly indeed think that it would be wise for nut NOT to be in an exchange until so a time that it wouldn't be affected by pump and dumps.

And if you read the first post it's real goal is for nut to have value in the long run and not asap Smiley

Sweet music, you got yourself a new follower.Cheesy I saw the long term plan, but if the community decides to push there isn't much to do about it.

The longer before it hits an exchange the higher chance of it not dieing immediately after.

This is something the majority just will not accept:/ Noble, Digi, Micro, USDe - everyone is screaming to get to Cypsty and ignoring those who explain why it is a bad move. Is the common consensus in this thread that NUT should not be pushed to an exchange?

There isn't only Cryptsy in the life. Grin

All the coins you cited was added on https://www.coinmarket.io/ and I smell a good success for this exchange, it is lightning fast.

I know.. I don't understand what you are answering to Tongue

Welcome aboard! Grin

Plenty of nuts to go around <3 I think the dev is planning something big soon so I suggest you rev up your rigs xD
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Majority of the people I've seen posting regularly indeed think that it would be wise for nut NOT to be in an exchange until so a time that it wouldn't be affected by pump and dumps.

And if you read the first post it's real goal is for nut to have value in the long run and not asap Smiley

Sweet music, you got yourself a new follower.Cheesy I saw the long term plan, but if the community decides to push there isn't much to do about it.

All the coins you cited was added on https://www.coinmarket.io/ and I smell a good success for this exchange, it is lightning fast.

I know.. I don't understand what you are answering to Tongue
Activity: 213

Activity: 224

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Join the group guyzz  Cool
Already got 3 members
Jump to: