Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 105. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Bitember fees lowered to 1%.

I'm on there and I'm directing peeps your way, I'll go over to O.C. and let them know.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Will shift to you later Smiley

Wanna try...sorry though, I don't think I'd be much of a difference hashing at 240-280khps lol
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff

So far it's just electricity and time. I can't really count time, because I'd be doing something else anyhow and I find this interesting. My electricity isn't too bad, because I don't have one of those mining rigs that takes up a whole wall with 50 video cards. I also believe in your basic vision for this coin and I'm gonna invest in several video cards (7) to start with to mine this coin 24/7 to see where it takes me. That being said, we are eagerly awaiting some news on what you are working on, as I've said in previous posts, "You need to feed your squirrels a little information." It's hard for us to generate any real interest in the community when we've got very little to go on. I'm still here though and my only fear at the moment is of our pools drying up to the point nobody wants to host them because they're taking up valuable space on their servers. I keep trying to gin up interest on other forums, but all I've really got to tell people is that the difficulty is very low right now. At the same time I could understand if you are working on something that you don't want to be general knowledge until it actually happens, there's always something to "Being firstest with the mostest," and if you let something out of the bag before it's ready, that might not happen. I'm not going anywhere unless they kick me of the pool server.  Wink

+1

I still see this as the most innovative and promising coin in the long run so far. Other coins keep saying they're making stuff to prevent pump n dumps but so far most of them end up pumped and dumped lol.
NutLaw to $0.0008, keep mining and keep your coins.

For those who are selling their nutcoins in this incubation phase:
1) we have a long term vision for NutCoin, so yes, it WILL take a while to get a cool ROI
2) no matter if nobody buy your coins for now. NutCoin is still at a really insignificant value VS the $1 target in 4 years. One day it would be too late to get cheap nutcoins.

For all of you, the early investors in NutCoin: hold on, your effort will be rewarded in the next few months.

I promise to give you news soon.

So far it's just electricity and time. I can't really count time, because I'd be doing something else anyhow and I find this interesting. My electricity isn't too bad, because I don't have one of those mining rigs that takes up a whole wall with 50 video cards. I also believe in your basic vision for this coin and I'm gonna invest in several video cards (7) to start with to mine this coin 24/7 to see where it takes me. That being said, we are eagerly awaiting some news on what you are working on, as I've said in previous posts, "You need to feed your squirrels a little information." It's hard for us to generate any real interest in the community when we've got very little to go on. I'm still here though and my only fear at the moment is of our pools drying up to the point nobody wants to host them because they're taking up valuable space on their servers. I keep trying to gin up interest on other forums, but all I've really got to tell people is that the difficulty is very low right now. At the same time I could understand if you are working on something that you don't want to be general knowledge until it actually happens, there's always something to "Being firstest with the mostest," and if you let something out of the bag before it's ready, that might not happen. I'm not going anywhere unless they kick me of the pool server.  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

1) we have a long term vision for NutCoin, so yes, it WILL take a while to get a cool ROI
2) no matter if nobody buy your coins for now. NutCoin is still at a really insignificant value VS the $1 target in 4 years. One day it would be too late to get cheap nutcoins.

For all of you, the early investors in NutCoin: hold on, your effort will be rewarded in the next few months.

Ok, sir.

I fully agree to you. I like low difficulty very much as well.

I know this is time for mining silently.

I don't want to dump my share at cheap price.

However, Nut will be listed in exchanges and will need popularity to support price in the end.

Popularity will support price firmly. Doge coin is good example.

Please benchmark USDe Coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-usde-unitary-status-dollar-ecoin-improved-halving-kgw-fix-update-410254

So far, they did very well. I think they know what marketing is.  Smiley

Roger that! Will do sir Smiley

I don't mind if it takes awhile so long as we have assurance that something is about to happen, be it in a few months or weeks haha.
Activity: 97

Diff is so low right now XD perfect time to mine some nuts!

Still mining brother.  Wink

At bitember.com i hope  Grin
Why mine at bitember with a 3% fee when I can mine at cryptopoolmining with a 0.5% fee?

cryptopoolmining is closed to new registrations.

You can still solo mine NUT with 1-2MH.

How much do you get solo mining? and how long does it take to solve a block if lets say you had 1 mh?
Activity: 75
If anyone wants to buy some NUT for DOGE/QRK send me a pm.

Why mine at bitember with a 3% fee when I can mine at cryptopoolmining with a 0.5% fee?

cryptopoolmining is closed to new registrations.

You can still solo mine NUT with 1-2MH.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

BitEmber staff

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
yes you're right !

and mining hashrate come with popularity/interest
so it's like a snake biting his tail  Wink

come on let's go nut(s)
hi

to spread the nuts we need

1 st: to talk about it

2 nd: to give some to the community, ex: bounty, games
        (a roulette with a funny squirrel and a nut instead of the ball for ex)

3 rd: make the NUT introduced in exchanges and try to have shops/services accepting it

I couldn't agree more, but you forgot one item... keep mining it.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
hi

to spread the nuts we need

1 st: to talk about it

2 nd: to give some to the community, ex: bounty, games
        (a roulette with a funny squirrel and a nut instead of the ball for ex)

3 rd: make the NUT introduced in exchanges and try to have shops/services accepting it

Will nutcoin ever get a dice game? lol

~just wondering~ XD
It took me just over 5 days, but I finally topped the 1m mark. Cool

that took me a week :/

I've got one of these Sapphire R9 270X 4GB DDR5 http://www.ebay.com/itm/93487-Sapphire-11217-04-20G-Radeon-R9-270X-4GB-DDR5-PCI-Express-DVI-HDMI-Video-/370988443002?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item5660a2657a coming tomorrow, I'm interested to see how the 4GB version rates against all the 2GB versions on the Mining Hardware Comparison Chart, because there's no 4GB cards on there. Even if it's the same as the 2GB versions, I'll still be doubling the hash rate I'm getting out of my two Asus GTX 650Ti Boost cards I'm using now, they're great for gaming, but not for mining.

Chances for this coin to be at Exchange ?

highly likely that this will eventually end up in the exchange.

Dev has something under his sleeves as well who knows what it is lol.
Jump to: