Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 104. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I made a group on facebook, Called Nut Coin

So, post the link?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I made a group on facebook, Called Nut Coin
https://www.facebook.com/groups/236959403150445/
Yeah and my house burned down and lost everything. Sent me some moneys so I won't have to be living on the streets: NbHP4CZSBGjCTvmBNFBcpgXjejhdTua9mP

I was not joking O.o at least i learned that i should always have backup of my wallet.dat file.

Thanks for the donation btw, dont know who sent it
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
yep that's true Cheesy

plus it gives us small time miners a chance to get some millions before all hell breaks loose  Roll Eyes

Like what is happening to Doge.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yep that's true Cheesy

plus it gives us small time miners a chance to get some millions before all hell breaks loose  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The longer before it hits an exchange the higher chance of it not dieing immediately after.
Activity: 109
we dont want it to be  Grin. silence is golden.
I dont think it's going to an exchange anytime soon Smiley)
Activity: 92
Yeah and my house burned down and lost everything. Sent me some moneys so I won't have to be living on the streets: NbHP4CZSBGjCTvmBNFBcpgXjejhdTua9mP
God, lost 80k nutcoins, i had to reintstall windows OMG xD I only mine with cpu so it is kinda a lot for me
MAKE SURE YOU'VE GOT A BACKUP FILE OF YOUR WALLET.DAT

I accept donations, please guys *.*
NNP11nhRDDXCokMKPSqx6ecozivFEjc8yu
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Right! Let's keep Nutlaw!
Activity: 97
If it goes on exchanges, just hold the coins, or do not sell more than 20%. In any case you want to sell cheaper than the recommended price on nutcoin.com (the so called nutlaw), you may, but it's not recommended.

Remember that people can not buy anything if nobody sell, it's as simple as that.

Protect your nutcoins like gold, because it WILL take more value in the next few years.
Would an exchange this early be fine? :/ I was thinking of voting nuts to be added to io but I fear for dumpers T.T

Probably not an issue to go an an exchange now.

People will try to dump it. It's going to happen and price will drop temporarily, then settle. The question is what happens after that initial dump.

I see.. true.. usde had dumps after being placed on coinmarket but it's a small exchange so far... I wonder how it would fair in cryptsy

If nut were added there I hope they wouldnt dump at very low prices :/
Activity: 70
Would an exchange this early be fine? :/ I was thinking of voting nuts to be added to io but I fear for dumpers T.T

Probably not an issue to go an an exchange now.

People will try to dump it. It's going to happen and price will drop temporarily, then settle. The question is what happens after that initial dump.
Activity: 6
I really like your Coin and it has my highest priority to mine. But I have to critisize the splashscreen of the wallet. It looks pretty cheap. I would recommend something simple with the coin in original color. Maybe something that looks like nutchain.info (this site is very usefull for me btw).
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hey guys!

Please vote for nutcoin to be added on : https://www.coinmarket.io:

You can requests for a Nutcoin/BTC exchange here :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

Thanks
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
NutLaw to $0.0008, keep mining and keep your coins.

For those who are selling their nutcoins in this incubation phase:
1) we have a long term vision for NutCoin, so yes, it WILL take a while to get a cool ROI
2) no matter if nobody buy your coins for now. NutCoin is still at a really insignificant value VS the $1 target in 4 years. One day it would be too late to get cheap nutcoins.

For all of you, the early investors in NutCoin: hold on, your effort will be rewarded in the next few months.

I promise to give you news soon.

dmx374, what do you think about projects like Nxt or eMunie? Especially the last, they want to do something similar, their goal is to replace as well the USD and fiat moneys.
Jump to: