Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 60. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
this coin has become quiet Lips sealed
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
don't forget to vote on this exchange:  Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

(make an account, than you can vote twice as much)
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
only 1100votes for Milancoin.
Go guys we need your votes Smiley http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 15
So happy to Received 20000 donations.Trading volume is large in allcoin.com because of chinese
Keep it up. need you donate .thanks.We are trying to vote for him. Wink
donate   nut adress:NRt1d4HBoSqTEZehfJria2SbewCQLszUDS
BTC :(good
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
when is ep4?

There is no calendar for it, it's whenever the dev. tells us it is. I got a message from him telling us that "they are working hard on Ep.4 and to hold onto our nutcoins."

Cool this is good news
Activity: 451
when is ep4?

There is no calendar for it, it's whenever the dev. tells us it is. I got a message from him telling us that "they are working hard on Ep.4 and to hold onto our nutcoins."
Activity: 686
when is ep4?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
cant vote on allcrypt - maybe cuz I use the latest Firefox.
Sent them an email and wait

Sometimes it will give you a browser incompatibility message when it's really telling you your 24hrs. hasn't passed, its happened to me several times.
Worked now Smiley voted 10times again for nuts
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looks like nutcoins net hash went down  Cool

Time to mine again XD I stopped for a while cuz it would be too much on my electricity bill to be mining at the rate it was awhile ago. Since 1khash = 1k nuts again it's the perfect time to mine <3

That didn't mean you had to go away, you can still help out around here. We need help promoting this coin and you can vote: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Well I still support the coin and I do check for news and such I already voted in allcrypt haha. I had to leave mining it for awhile since I needed some btc needed a bit of extra cash. Since nut is planned to have value in the long run I had to stop for the meantime XD

With the current difficulty...no

OTL but it's still profitable. A few days back my hashrate would just give me about 100k a day. :/
wats ur khash

420 at max usually around 370-390
Great job everybody who is taking this ball and running with it, I believe it's going to pay off for us. Also, great job to everybody who continues to vote for our coin, we are moving up the chart and the chart is coming down to us, they've added more coins. Keep us moving up by voting every chance you get: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Updated www.getnut.org site with fresh information.

If you have any suggestions, give me to know Smiley

Thanks adorid!
Activity: 445
Updated www.getnut.org site with fresh information.

If you have any suggestions, give me to know Smiley
legendary
Rubén www.exxcoin.com manager just confirmed that Nut is available now.
legendary
Will they be planning to have an english translated site as well? :/

I can't understand what they're saying lol. Anywho I gotta get back into the game, hopefully with my 5870 I can get around the 10M mark before it gets too hard to mine again ahaha

They claim to be the first spanish crypto exchange. Consideer it a good opportunity to grab your first bits with spanish Smiley

Gracias por la traducción UrsaMajorisBeta. Thanks for translation UrsaMajorisBeta.
cant vote on allcrypt - maybe cuz I use the latest Firefox.
Sent them an email and wait

Sometimes it will give you a browser incompatibility message when it's really telling you your 24hrs. hasn't passed, its happened to me several times.
Looks like nutcoins net hash went down  Cool

Time to mine again XD I stopped for a while cuz it would be too much on my electricity bill to be mining at the rate it was awhile ago. Since 1khash = 1k nuts again it's the perfect time to mine <3

That didn't mean you had to go away, you can still help out around here. We need help promoting this coin and you can vote: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
6个月后大涨10倍!!!!
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Will they be planning to have an english translated site as well? :/

I can't understand what they're saying lol. Anywho I gotta get back into the game, hopefully with my 5870 I can get around the 10M mark before it gets too hard to mine again ahaha

They claim to be the first spanish crypto exchange. Consideer it a good opportunity to grab your first bits with spanish Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: