Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 59. (Read 340926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I had a chunk of BTC laying around so I figured why not.

If people woke up in the morning and the price was way up it might have been a good thing

Good idea!

It's still twice as high as earlier Smiley

I will post some 2 satoshi buys to help (don't have a lot BTC lying around.) Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I had a chunk of BTC laying around so I figured why not.

If people woke up in the morning and the price was way up it might have been a good thing
legendary
Wonder who it could have been  Roll Eyes

I tried but it didn't last long...

Trying to create some buzz?
Wonder who it could have been  Roll Eyes

I tried but it didn't last long...
legendary
Price just made a pretty big move on allcoin! Let's hope it keeps going Smiley

Massive buy there!
Price just made a pretty big move on allcoin! Let's hope it keeps going Smiley
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
I have enough Steam/Desura/Origin Gamekeys that I would sell via auction - but I dont see any platform for this Cheesy

Simple advertisement Sell/Buy function is working in www.getnut.org.
legendary
I crossed over 14 million Nutcoins tonight.  Grin

Got some nice amount of them too, we can dump them together if SHTF Grin

I've given some thought to how mentally hard it might be to hold onto these coins if it actually starts to become a real success. Can you imagine how hard it will be not to sell them at $.25 or $.50 and so on? I have zero intention of dumping my coins on an initial run up, at least not too many of them, I want to be around to see where it's at after some time. My goal is to mine 25-30 million coins, I would sell some on an initial release, just to help get some into general circulation, but no more than 5M coins, then if it ever did get to $.50, I might sell 1/3 to 1/2 to live on and save the rest to see if it ever does get to $1.00 in four years and at least save 1M coins for the super long term to see if it would ever hit the promised land of $18.00 a coin. That's kind of my strategy, but just like in battle, all the plans go out the window once the bullets start to flying.  Wink

Exactly what I was thinking Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PL
https://www.mintpal.com/voting       1 upvote each hour 

Done
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
A Nutcoin Explorer powered by Abe is available at http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/Nutcoin
Activity: 451

I've given some thought to how mentally hard it might be to hold onto these coins if it actually starts to become a real success. Can you imagine how hard it will be not to sell them at $.25 or $.50 and so on? I have zero intention of dumping my coins on an initial run up, at least not too many of them, I want to be around to see where it's at after some time. My goal is to mine 25-30 million coins, I would sell some on an initial release, just to help get some into general circulation, but no more than 5M coins, then if it ever did get to $.50, I might sell 1/3 to 1/2 to live on and save the rest to see if it ever does get to $1.00 in four years and at least save 1M coins for the super long term to see if it would ever hit the promised land of $18.00 a coin. That's kind of my strategy, but just like in battle, all the plans go out the window once the bullets start to flying.  Wink
Activity: 40
I crossed over 14 million Nutcoins tonight.  Grin

Nice, I have quite a few as well.  Hopefully this coin will take off in few months / years.
Activity: 28
Illuminatti?

Illuminutty. There. Fixed it.

That was nut so clever.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

I crossed over 14 million Nutcoins tonight.  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I have enough Steam/Desura/Origin Gamekeys that I would sell via auction - but I dont see any platform for this Cheesy
Activity: 313
Well hopefully S1E4 comes out soon!
Activity: 100
PL
Activity: 115
What we are in need of is ways to spend this coin, if anybody knows how to write, or knows somebody who knows how to make cell phone apps or something similar that is useful and would be willing to be paid in Nutcoin on a speculation basis to start, these are the kinds of things that will help our coin grow. Getting onto an exchange is great, but if all you can do is to trade it for other currencies, what is to make someone going to want to buy it? Uses for our coin is what we need more than an exchange right now. Wink
+1

Exactly right Roulette.
After all, the value of NUT should be correlated to 'what you can buy with it'. It's not even recommended to exchange NUTs yet.
NUT auction sites/stores or the like would be great, and would make the coin more practical.
What we are in need of is ways to spend this coin, if anybody knows how to write, or knows somebody who knows how to make cell phone apps or something similar that is useful and would be willing to be paid in Nutcoin on a speculation basis to start, these are the kinds of things that will help our coin grow. Getting onto an exchange is great, but if all you can do is to trade it for other currencies, what is to make someone going to want to buy it? Uses for our coin is what we need more than an exchange right now. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: