Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 56. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
HAHAHAHA I cracked when i saw the gif. I did the op's spanish translation hoping to get some coins. Now we all now it was a big scam. Bad way to get into cryptos -_-
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Please, before any of you invest real money on any of this, please read this thread. Oops! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5302833
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
I was called in here to voice what I know on security for this CryptNut exchange. Just a word of warning I tend to deal with user security, as in web logins, wallet safety, etc on the user's end, not the exchange end. I haven't ever dealt with the exchange end before, so there is a good chance that not everything I say will work out perfectly.

But my idea would be to have two servers: one to generate and hold the private keys (Generation server), and one to hold the public key (Public Key Server). The generation server would send the public key to the public key server whenever a user requests a new deposit address, and this public key would somehow be linked to their username. Then you would somehow need to figure out how to code the exchange to use the private key to transfer these funds to someone else's wallet. After that has been completed, the Nutcoin buyer's private key would again be needed to withdraw the Nutcoins from the exchange.

Does this make sense?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I think you've overestimated my coding skills Smiley if I was to get involved in a professional project such as this I would need to further my knowledge of the language being used and types of systems needed to operate such a venture, to build confidence and proficiency, as although I have experience of a few languages (HTML/C/C++/BASIC) my knowledge has been primarily autodidactic. This is however something I would be willing to endeavor.

I would also be willing to buy shares/invest with NUTs (especially if it turns out I don't have the required level of coding proficiency to be useful that way).

Great, you'll get there Slowlybutsurely! Smiley With NUt we have a long time before it increases in value anyway, so we'll get there.

Hahah as the name implies! thanks mate Smiley And yeah we've got time to properly plan things and sort everything out, just glad to be part of this great community.

Smiley

And we've got sell orders of 2 again. Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I think you've overestimated my coding skills Smiley if I was to get involved in a professional project such as this I would need to further my knowledge of the language being used and types of systems needed to operate such a venture, to build confidence and proficiency, as although I have experience of a few languages (HTML/C/C++/BASIC) my knowledge has been primarily autodidactic. This is however something I would be willing to endeavor.

I would also be willing to buy shares/invest with NUTs (especially if it turns out I don't have the required level of coding proficiency to be useful that way).

Great, you'll get there Slowlybutsurely! Smiley With NUt we have a long time before it increases in value anyway, so we'll get there.

Hahah as the name implies! thanks mate Smiley And yeah we've got time to properly plan things and sort everything out, just glad to be part of this great community.
legendary
All those games are already done by other coins and stores are pretty hard to start

We've got time with this coin, so we should have an ipo for a really innovative idea with a group of equal investors.

Okay, hear me out:

"Cryptonut exchange"

What? An altcoin exchange where you get nuts as a bonus on transactions
Who? Ipo with equal shares with buy in of btc and nuts
How? You would use part of the fees to purchase mining via betarigs, mine more nuts and grow the coin and the exchange.
When? Soon :-)
Why? We're nuts!

Anyone interested to set something like this up?

Welcome Rouletterun. Smiley

Current Status:

- Programmer (Prototype)  -- SlowlyButSurely
- Programmer (Experienced)
- Designer (Frontend)
- Security Expert (Safe wallets)
- Somebody with a background in trading and background that would allow to start a normal trading exchange (have longterm legitimacy)
- Communication person (transparency about what we're doing)  -- JonesD
- Marketing person (spread the word in communities) - Rouletterun
- Coordination -- JonesD

Any other roles I forgot?
legendary

I can work on marketing, I'm no marketing professional, but I've been trying to market our coin for some time now by postings in any kind of open forum I can find. ATM, I'm trying to spread the word that we can use some help in this project. I've written a private message to somebody that I believe has some security experience, he has a thread here if you want to look into it further: http://www.overclock.net/t/1467425/cryptocurrency-security-essentials-thread

Please don't overlook threads about the subjects we have needs in, and that includes on other forums. There are a lot of very talented, informative and generally helpful people over on O.C.net, there's even a Nutcoin thread there too: http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d/410

Another general mining thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1398219/official-bitcoin-litecoin-digitalcoin-and-all-crypto-currencies-club-and-general-information-thread

Trust me, they are aware of Nutcoin's existence over there.

Actually come to think of it I've been aiding in marketing nutcoin already, doing what I can to help it grow Smiley
I can work on marketing, I'm no marketing professional, but I've been trying to market our coin for some time now by postings in any kind of open forum I can find. ATM, I'm trying to spread the word that we can use some help in this project. I've written a private message to somebody that I believe has some security experience, he has a thread here if you want to look into it further: http://www.overclock.net/t/1467425/cryptocurrency-security-essentials-thread

Please don't overlook threads about the subjects we have needs in, and that includes on other forums. There are a lot of very talented, informative and generally helpful people over on O.C.net, there's even a Nutcoin thread there too: http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d/410

Another general mining thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1398219/official-bitcoin-litecoin-digitalcoin-and-all-crypto-currencies-club-and-general-information-thread

Trust me, they are aware of Nutcoin's existence over there.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
use nut To buy stock ? so great Grin
legendary

It sounds like a possibility, but I have zero experience in coding and would have no idea where to begin.  Cry

A diverse team is key to make something like this successful. We probably need:
- Programmer (Backend)
- Designer (Frontend)
- Somebody with a background in trading and background that would allow to start a normal trading exchange (have longterm legitimacy)
- Communication person (transparency about what we're doing)
- Marketing person (spread the word)
- Suggestions?

It would make sense to have an IPO for a certain percentage of the exchange (like 20%) and give all the founders a percentage as well.

Well I guess I could be the comms guy, I've definitely got the time. I assume it would involve keeping people aware and updated with our progress, upcoming/current features, updates, news etc. through social media (twitter, fb, maybe a dev blog) and such. But would initially need vague guidance and consensus on how to proceed, and be 'kept in the loop' so I could transmit official info about the project to the people.

I've got some experience of coding but I wouldn't trust my coding skills for anything professional at the moment lol. Also I wouldn't like to be the marketing guy as I've got no experience in that field.

I'm experienced in setting up businesses and handle the coordination and setting up things part. To be successful you need a strong team and vested interest. Maybe the shareholders should have a say in who runs certain parts of it after a while (In case somebody turns out to be a slacker Smiley)

In the beginning I could take the general communication role. Maybe you could help with setting up a prototype and we'll get more experienced people for it later on?

- Programmer (Backend)  -- SlowlyButSurely?
- Designer (Frontend)
- Communication person (transparency about what we're doing)  -- JonesD
- Coordination -- JonesD

It sounds like a possibility, but I have zero experience in coding and would have no idea where to begin.  Cry

- Programmer (Backend)
- Designer (Frontend)
- Suggestions?

It would make sense to have an IPO for a certain percentage of the exchange (like 20%) and give all the founders a percentage as well.

Well I guess I could be the comms guy, I've definitely got the time. I assume it would involve keeping people aware and updated with our progress, upcoming/current features, updates, news etc. through social media (twitter, fb, maybe a dev blog) and such. But would initially need vague guidance and consensus on how to proceed, and be 'kept in the loop' so I could transmit official info about the project to the people.

I've got some experience of coding but I wouldn't trust my coding skills for anything professional at the moment lol. Also I wouldn't like to be the marketing guy as I've got no experience in that field.
legendary
I've been starting to put the word out that we're looking for the type of people mentioned. If we start getting some new people that want to share ideas, please give them a warm reception.  Wink

Good stuff. Smiley
legendary
All those games are already done by other coins and stores are pretty hard to start

We've got time with this coin, so we should have an ipo for a really innovative idea with a group of equal investors.

Okay, hear me out:

"Cryptonut exchange"

How? You would use part of the fees to purchase mining via betarigs, mine more nuts and grow the coin and the exchange.
Why? We're nuts!

not without real pay

Makes sense
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Okay, hear me out:

"Cryptonut exchange"

Why? We're nuts!

not without real pay
I've been starting to put the word out that we're looking for the type of people mentioned. If we start getting some new people that want to share ideas, please give them a warm reception.  Wink
legendary
Btw google ads could help too, just a minus need money :d

That would be part of the budget of the exchange of course Smiley
Activity: 445
Btw google ads could help too, just a minus need money :d
legendary

Okay, hear me out:

"Cryptonut exchange"

Why? We're nuts!

- Programmer (Backend)
- Designer (Frontend)
- Suggestions?

Pages:
Jump to: