Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 55. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
nutcoin.com seems to be offline since yesterday..does anyone have any news?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I contacted the developer to see what he thinks of the idea. I think Nut has to become a key currency on an exchange, so it becomes common good.

Personally I'd more like to see things like NUT stores and auction sites to aid in it's value being correlated to what you can buy with it in terms of real-world goods, rather than just being traded and exchanged. That being said a major exchange would be useful/neccesary (remember to vote @ http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php) , but not before NUT's more broadly used and accepted.

Keep us posted on what dmx thinks. I reckon it's about time for an update from him anyway.

A store is quite hard anyway even if you do it with simple dollars. It is quite a hassle to to get altcoins in general, so people have to go through an exchange anyway (if not mining them). This coin is not interesting for speculation and will only become interesting when the S curve kicks in.

Speculation wise, this coin is worthless in the short run... And that makes it such a great coin! Smiley

It is very fast, so we should exploit it's transaction possibilities. I think we should use it as a tool to support other transactions.

Maybe we should have an initiative where we try out several ideas with a strong team and a community that votes for new directions to take. We could have several stages like:

1: NutExchange
2: Escrow service where you pay with NUTS as a service fee. This combination of both makes it that we know earlier that a payment went through, when the Nuts already arrived.
3. Bitcoin/USD payment tool with the same BTC/NUTS combination
4. Stores that sell goods to the altcoin community
5. General Stores.

I think you're generally on the right track here, I don't know for sure, but I belief the dev. is working on some of this stuff right now. It would be great to hear from him and exactly what his plans are so that we could all work in one direction together rather than he and his group trying to go one direction and us trying to push in another. I think if we were to all be able to concentrate our efforts in one general direction we will be more effective. I don't want two sides to end up clashing.

Very true.

For a solid coin it would be good to have some transparency, though. It would be better to work with a larger group and together with the community.

Yeah more cohesion/communication between the devs and the community is a necessity really to ensure we're all on the same page, would benefit everyone if like Roulette said we can all work together and pool our efforts into expanding and making this coin the success it deserves to be Smiley. I like your ideas about the NutExchange initiatives/stages Jones.

The developer has not responded yet, so let's wait what he has to add. Don't want to disrupt his plans of course. Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
yes you are right ! Tongue
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Who in the suction goods lead to  rose

...sorry, what?  Huh
i give up whats the answer

Our friend is Chinese and I think he uses something like Google Translate to switch over for us and sometimes it doesn't do a very good job.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

...sorry, what?  Huh
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I just hit 11,000 votes for us, keep voting everybody!!!
I contacted the developer to see what he thinks of the idea. I think Nut has to become a key currency on an exchange, so it becomes common good.

Personally I'd more like to see things like NUT stores and auction sites to aid in it's value being correlated to what you can buy with it in terms of real-world goods, rather than just being traded and exchanged. That being said a major exchange would be useful/neccesary (remember to vote @ http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php) , but not before NUT's more broadly used and accepted.

Keep us posted on what dmx thinks. I reckon it's about time for an update from him anyway.

A store is quite hard anyway even if you do it with simple dollars. It is quite a hassle to to get altcoins in general, so people have to go through an exchange anyway (if not mining them). This coin is not interesting for speculation and will only become interesting when the S curve kicks in.

Speculation wise, this coin is worthless in the short run... And that makes it such a great coin! Smiley

It is very fast, so we should exploit it's transaction possibilities. I think we should use it as a tool to support other transactions.

Maybe we should have an initiative where we try out several ideas with a strong team and a community that votes for new directions to take. We could have several stages like:

2: Escrow service where you pay with NUTS as a service fee. This combination of both makes it that we know earlier that a payment went through, when the Nuts already arrived.
5. General Stores.

I think you're generally on the right track here, I don't know for sure, but I belief the dev. is working on some of this stuff right now. It would be great to hear from him and exactly what his plans are so that we could all work in one direction together rather than he and his group trying to go one direction and us trying to push in another. I think if we were to all be able to concentrate our efforts in one general direction we will be more effective. I don't want two sides to end up clashing.

Very true.

For a solid coin it would be good to have some transparency, though. It would be better to work with a larger group and together with the community.

Yeah more cohesion/communication between the devs and the community is a necessity really to ensure we're all on the same page, would benefit everyone if like Roulette said we can all work together and pool our efforts into expanding and making this coin the success it deserves to be Smiley. I like your ideas about the NutExchange initiatives/stages Jones.
legendary

5. General Stores.

Very true.

5. General Stores.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
legendary

5. General Stores.

legendary
legendary
Please, before any of you invest real money on any of this, please read this thread. Oops! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5302833

+1!

We should do this with full transparancy. First IPO with faces behind it. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Dmx374, any good news?  Grin
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

PesetaCoin is just a few votes ahead!
Please, before any of you invest real money on any of this, please read this thread. Oops! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5302833

+1!
Pages:
Jump to: