Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 9. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
im new to this coin, may i know what is the main function of this "NXT" coin?
hi friend. NXT is not coin. It is platform. I think you should look at Ardor better. Because Ardor is the next level of NXT. It has more features.
Who can tell me why nxt price is little less ardor price?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
im new to this coin, may i know what is the main function of this "NXT" coin?
Activity: 121
WE ARE TRYING TO RAISE A BILLION FOR CHARITY

The future of charity fundraising.

#BlazeBenefactors #Gofundme #crowdfunder #Kickstarter #Blazecoin

Crowdfunders apply now add free crypto to your campaign.

https://www.blazebenefactors.org
Activity: 216
OKEX list NXT !!

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005062092-Ardor-ARDR-NXT-NXT-Now-Available

Ardor( ARDR)

1. ARDR deposit - 16:00 Jun 25 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)

2. ARDR spot trading (BTC Market) - 16:00 Jun 26 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)

3. ARDR withdrawal - 18:00 Jun 29 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)

NXT (NXT)

1. NXT deposit - 16:00 Jun 25 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)

2. NXT spot trading (BTC Market) - 16:00 Jun 26 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)

3. NXT withdrawal - 18:00 Jun 29 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
If you had NXT, you can claim airdropped Apollo coins, according with JPL Nxt license. https://twitter.com/ApolloCurrency/status/1007342547532836864

Using your original Nxt passphrase is a risk, so please use offline signing tools.
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Update Ardor.World 🚀

Price in Nxt, Ardor, Ignis
Link: https://www.ardor.world/pricein/

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
This team needs to Nix(kill) NXT,

with Ardor and Ignis  being the new main line, NXT is just leaching away from how great Ardor could be,
 Very disappointing that nxt is even alive after they moved ahead with Ardor,

Jelaruda Please consolidate!!
token swap nxt to ardor even at a smaller portion asap or they will all be squashed by EOS and Nuls etc...
Well, that's exactly what they did in December/January -> NXT holders got IGNIS (0.5:1 rate).

It is impossible to "kill" an existing cryptocurrency if the majority of the hashrate/stake holders want to keep it. What they could do is to cease development. Or 51% attack it with the remaining coins from the ICO sale Wink But they have clearly communicated that NXT will be continued. So they would betray the NXT holders if they did that.

But there is an easy solution: swap your coins yourself. Wink  Everyone that wants NXT to become irrelevant, should simply sell (even dump, to be more effective!) his NXT and buy Ardor/Ignis for it. That way, NXT permanently can get out of the CMC top 100 and doesn't "dilute" the position of the v2 blockchain (Ardor). And Ardor, by the way, goes up a bit.

(Imo it's a bit a pity, NXT was a nice trademark. But it is used by some real-world businesses, so it couldn't be used for Ardor.)

(And EOS is not really a competitor - it's a more centralized design; very close to Paypal.)
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Update Ardor.World

Ardor, Nxt, Ignis Social Feed (Twitter, Reddit, RSS)
Link: https://www.ardor.world/feed/
Activity: 28
There are many scammers now. I am happy that I have joined NXT - they are really good. For now  Just joined to one more very promising project-Cryptics( really cool one.) hope it will be best one.
Activity: 25
This team needs to Nix(kill) NXT,

with Ardor and Ignis  being the new main line, NXT is just leaching away from how great Ardor could be,
 Very disappointing that nxt is even alive after they moved ahead with Ardor,

Jelaruda Please consolidate!!
token swap nxt to ardor even at a smaller portion asap or they will all be squashed by EOS and Nuls etc...

HODL!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
❗ NXS has entered BINANCE❗

Coin is already in the stock market portfolio, while trade will be launched soon.

This is a very good sign for buyers of this cryptocurrency, because BINANCE is gaining more and more popularity and is entering into mega financial turnover with billions of cashflows within 24 / h, which can significantly boost VOL NXS   Cool
This topic is for NXT not NXS
When people write in the wrong section, confused in the names of coins, probably it's nothing wrong can be considered. But when the exchange is not buying the coin that was thought of, with a similar name especially, then it will be very painful. Unfortunately, there are a lot of projects with a similar name of coins on the market. I think many people are now very often confused in the name of the coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. Yes, I also read this news. While there is no exact information. But I think that this will be a good surprise for everyone.

Hi guys! I read the news on twitter and I saw that there was now an update with more languages. Does anyone know which ones?
Activity: 98
So confused currently
Have you guys tried depositing Nxt to Poloniex?
Is it normal it will take a long time?
Activity: 216

Coin is already in the stock market portfolio, while trade will be launched soon.

This is a very good sign for buyers of this cryptocurrency, because BINANCE is gaining more and more popularity and is entering into mega financial turnover with billions of cashflows within 24 / h, which can significantly boost VOL NXS   Cool
This topic is for NXT not NXS
Activity: 58

This is a very good sign for buyers of this cryptocurrency, because BINANCE is gaining more and more popularity and is entering into mega financial turnover with billions of cashflows within 24 / h, which can significantly boost VOL NXS   Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Nxt is dead now 6k member of this group and keep decrease even new coin have more people than this old coin. Its time for developer give updates and make an real action. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: