Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 7. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hope the team always gives the best thing for the NXT project so that it will soon enter the top 20 this year, NXT is a good coin because it can be like an ETH to make various tokens.

It is possible in theory as you say but as of now I can't see Nxt getting close to where ETH is now. Maybe if Nxt demonstrates that it does some things better than Ethereum on a significant level.

We certainly look forward to NXT being better than Ethereum so it makes competition more interesting, ethereum has proven to be a successful coin and the main factor is because it is supported by many tokens, hopefully tokens that use the NXT platform continue to grow and become popular.

It hasn't really proven that it is a successful coin. It depends on how you look at things. Sure if someone invested at $10 and sold at $1000 that's a successful investment. But as a coin Ethereum has a lot of trouble.
I think if Nxt motivates them to detect and remove some bugs found in other blockchains and can solve the environmental problem. In addition, Nxt allows the exchange of digital and physical goods and services. Nxt's technology is constantly improving ... That makes Nxt possible like ETH. But what project do need to do now, in my opinion, making it very popular is very important. Does the project have unique marketing measures?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
https://twitter.com/Dominium_me/status/1030454731293052929

www.dominium.me pre-ITO is live. Possible to invest with NXT and get 5% bonus.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hope the team always gives the best thing for the NXT project so that it will soon enter the top 20 this year, NXT is a good coin because it can be like an ETH to make various tokens.

It is possible in theory as you say but as of now I can't see Nxt getting close to where ETH is now. Maybe if Nxt demonstrates that it does some things better than Ethereum on a significant level.

We certainly look forward to NXT being better than Ethereum so it makes competition more interesting, ethereum has proven to be a successful coin and the main factor is because it is supported by many tokens, hopefully tokens that use the NXT platform continue to grow and become popular.

It hasn't really proven that it is a successful coin. It depends on how you look at things. Sure if someone invested at $10 and sold at $1000 that's a successful investment. But as a coin Ethereum has a lot of trouble.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello
Please resolve my saved problem Do not sync Do you have a quick fix or a wallet first
https://d.top4top.net/p_9530zvwg1.png
Activity: 216
NXT is great, We are waiting for listing on binance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

NXT has unique skills, excellent teams, and excellent communities. But I think this project will not be better than the Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The Nxt can detect and remove some of the bugs found in other blockchains, and solving an environmental problem is an idea that appeals to the community of interest. Certainly Nxt will be able to compete in the market to grow. Specifically, Nxt has eliminated any weaknesses of the previous Blockchin and solved the problem of the environment like?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

The coin will be listed on different exchanges very soon. Don't worry, just wait and also enjoy life.
Meanwhile, do study the material
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6426512
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#markets
Activity: 85
 when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 128

it's beautiful to dream, every morning a pigeon wakes up
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hi guys,
I would be happy if someone could help me understand the licensing of NXT.

As far as I understand, it has been released under GPL2 (see https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/src/a5374fa2700bdd87cb4a2c0e0dce09a0ab87e13d/LICENSE.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default)
Afterwards the licence was changed to the Jelurdia PUBLIC LICENSE (see https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt/src/7f170093b7f5534f3b94bca085abf0d7d5751830/LICENSE.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default)

As far as I know, only the copyright holder can do that.
Did the NXT core developers found the company Jelurdia or did Jelurdia acquire the copyright on the NXT software from them?
Am I overlooking something else?

If Jelurdia doesn't own the copyright couldn't I just exercise the rights defined in the GPL and completely ignore their attempt to cripple NXT for a derived work?

EDIT: The same would also hold for Ardor, since it is derived work from the GPL licenced NXT.

the core devs founded Jelurida so they own both NXT and Ardor. You can still fork old versions under the GPL.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
Hi guys,
I would be happy if someone could help me understand the licensing of NXT.

As far as I understand, it has been released under GPL2 (see https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/src/a5374fa2700bdd87cb4a2c0e0dce09a0ab87e13d/LICENSE.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default)
Afterwards the licence was changed to the Jelurdia PUBLIC LICENSE (see https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt/src/7f170093b7f5534f3b94bca085abf0d7d5751830/LICENSE.txt?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default)

As far as I know, only the copyright holder can do that.
Did the NXT core developers found the company Jelurdia or did Jelurdia acquire the copyright on the NXT software from them?
Am I overlooking something else?

If Jelurdia doesn't own the copyright couldn't I just exercise the rights defined in the GPL and completely ignore their attempt to cripple NXT for a derived work?

EDIT: The same would also hold for Ardor, since it is derived work from the GPL licenced NXT.
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
SOUL faucet launched🎇
https://www.ardor.world/faucet_soul/ 
Find out what this token is and why it is needed) SOUL token is a currency made on IGNIS Monetary System...
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I've been following NXT awhile and I like the fact that it's unique, created from scratch. Even though it didn't look like it already had a great appreciation and the trend is to value even more. It's a great platform!
Pages:
Jump to: