Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 6. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Can someone tell me how the forging works? Because I have had this wallet running for almost a year with more coins then what its require and I have not received anything.

https://nxtwiki.org/wiki/Forging
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me how the forging works? Because I have had this wallet running for almost a year with more coins then what its require and I have not received anything.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Does anyone offer a full blockchain download for NXT that isn't pruned or trimmed, just the whole blockchain with everything included?

I'm trying to experiment with some api' s, and syncing from scratch is taking over a week!

Goto to bottom of www.jelurida.com and here you'll find blockchain for download. According to Riker: It's simply a copy of the Nxt blockchain which we upload there once every 24 hours. It is compacted before uploading for efficiency but it still contains the full transaction data.

Cool, many thanks martis, just what I needed!
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
News digest 12.09.18
📌 The next version of Lightweight Contracts will be released on the Ardor testnet this September and will include the Contract Runner add-on, Contract Manager utility, and API callers.

📌 You can win 500 IGNIS by solving September (II) Nxter Puzzle.

📌 Kseniya Zhytomirsky from Ukraine has completed the Ardor Bootcamp course on Udemy.com and won the drawing for a RaspberryPI with Ardor installed.

📌 Last week, Nxt and Ardor core developer Petko Petkov held a seminar about the Nxt Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm at The Software University, in Sofia.

📌 Triffic have updated their whitepaper and website.

📌 Lee Gibson Grant presented on stage at the third UNWTO (UN World Tourism Organization) Global Conference on Wine Tourism, organized in partnership with the Government of the Republic of Moldova, and talked about his use of Nxt in Greece and how it could be used to revolutionize wine tourism in rural areas.

📌 Tarasca DAO published a new article on Steemit and have given us some more details about the project.

📌 Last week the Chinese based TOKOK exchange listed IGNIS.

📌 NXT added to Changehero.io.
https://www.ardor.world/en/news/2018/09/19/news-digest-120918/

News digest 19.09.18

📌 In a couple weeks Jelurida will publish Java coding challenges for those who wish to hone their Java skills in the Lightweight Contract environment.

📌 The Ardor Bootcamp course on Udemy is now free to register.

📌 The ANG has itself a new office in Lancaster, PA.

📌 Soon C2C crypto ATMs will be tested in public places like airports.

📌 The EZYcount ICO is opened to the general public.

📌 You can now register for Bitswift CASH tokens.

📌 The director of the ANG released a nifty tutorial on how to build your own blockchain.
https://www.ardor.world/en/news/2018/09/19/news-digest-190918/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Does anyone offer a full blockchain download for NXT that isn't pruned or trimmed, just the whole blockchain with everything included?

I'm trying to experiment with some api' s, and syncing from scratch is taking over a week!

Goto to bottom of www.jelurida.com and here you'll find blockchain for download. According to Riker: It's simply a copy of the Nxt blockchain which we upload there once every 24 hours. It is compacted before uploading for efficiency but it still contains the full transaction data.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
If we talk about the price, I think nxt has a very good growth potential. In addition, the coin is very much sagged. Let's see in the next 1-2 months.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The trading volume of NXT is increasing at the moment.
I think nxt dump is over for now. it s gonna be a pumping, so its better to HODL nxt.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
News digest 22.08.18
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
It is a platform with a great potential for developers, it has a good documentation. NXT is a sleeping giant.
Activity: 45

Few people talk about the development of nxt
Activity: 45
Hope the team always gives the best thing for the NXT project so that it will soon enter the top 20 this year, NXT is a good coin because it can be like an ETH to make various tokens.

It is possible in theory as you say but as of now I can't see Nxt getting close to where ETH is now. Maybe if Nxt demonstrates that it does some things better than Ethereum on a significant level.

We certainly look forward to NXT being better than Ethereum so it makes competition more interesting, ethereum has proven to be a successful coin and the main factor is because it is supported by many tokens, hopefully tokens that use the NXT platform continue to grow and become popular.

It hasn't really proven that it is a successful coin. It depends on how you look at things. Sure if someone invested at $10 and sold at $1000 that's a successful investment. But as a coin Ethereum has a lot of trouble.
I think if Nxt motivates them to detect and remove some bugs found in other blockchains and can solve the environmental problem. In addition, Nxt allows the exchange of digital and physical goods and services. Nxt's technology is constantly improving ... That makes Nxt possible like ETH. But what project do need to do now, in my opinion, making it very popular is very important. Does the project have unique marketing measures?

Nxt is currently maintained by jelurida, but they do not have the willingness to develop nxt, all resources are invested in ardor abandoned nxt.
Pages:
Jump to: