Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 213. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
LOL ! NXT is far from dead!

Ive been buying tons of NXT this past month!

BUY! BUY! BUY!

NXT WILL PREVAIL
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Just ignore ... it's just NEM supporter trolling cause feels threatened by good old NXT or trying to make us sell our precious NXT bag. Instead of doing something useful for NEM all he can do is post a useless pic in a wrong thread.  

Yes I am very scared, all those crashed boat pictures made me sell immediatly.

Brrrr.... Sad
Activity: 492

As long as I still have an asset on NXT Asset Exchange NXT is never going to die because quitting is not in my vocabulary. Plus the NXT old-timers are a very stubborn bunch so these reports of death are premature.  Grin

Just ignore ... it's just NEM supporter trolling cause feels threatened by good old NXT or trying to make us sell our precious NXT bag. Instead of doing something useful for NEM all he can do is post a useless pic in a wrong thread. 

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

As long as I still have an asset on NXT Asset Exchange NXT is never going to die because quitting is not in my vocabulary. Plus the NXT old-timers are a very stubborn bunch so these reports of death are premature.  Grin
Activity: 574
Wow, it's great! I registered and wanted to buy a song but I am a little afraid of typing in my secret key. Couldn't it be solved in an other way? E. g. charging the account with some Nxt before purchasing...

I missed this one... Melodius testers needed

Anyone that wants to test melodius, please go here: http://92.222.18.108/register_page.php
and setup an account.  PM me with your username and I will PM you back your registration link (email is not setup while in beta so I can manually allow accounts)

Thanks!

Edit:  There is also a Slack group for melodius for discussion about bugs and features.

You got 2 replies  Smiley

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-melodius-'join-our-music-revolution'-q1-2015-7120/msg171889/#msg171889
Activity: 574
Yup, long term averaging of 450 posts a day over there  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

agreed, Bitcointalk is pretty dead, please come over to nxtforum.org
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/36675/what-prevented-nxt-from-being-distributed-the-same-way-bitcoins-are

they went with a centralized issuing, where the coin's creator gets all the proceeds from the issuing. Of course, this means the currency is not decentralized.
Probably, the creator wanted to get rich quick, and this contributed to the decision.

I thought Meni Rosenfeld had higher standards than this.

He jumped from A to C without explaining B, this is why his reasoning is not obvious.

Read it as this:
By doing a centralized issuing the creator might keep 51% of the coins. In this case he effectively controls the whole forging and can generate any branch he wants.
legendary
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/36675/what-prevented-nxt-from-being-distributed-the-same-way-bitcoins-are

they went with a centralized issuing, where the coin's creator gets all the proceeds from the issuing. Of course, this means the currency is not decentralized.
Probably, the creator wanted to get rich quick, and this contributed to the decision.

I thought Meni Rosenfeld had higher standards than this.
legendary
So BCNext is not Satoshi,he never moved his BTC. Cheesy

Good point!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
What's this?

It's coins moved from BCNext's donation account that he posted in Nxt announcement thread.
So BCNext is not Satoshi,he never moved his BTC. Cheesy
legendary
What's this?

It's coins moved from BCNext's donation account that he posted in Nxt announcement thread.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Appleanimal, your posts will from now on be removed if nothing new is added to your messages.
You're just sounding like a broken record now.
Activity: 763
Easy, 64058 is FA3A in hex. "3" can be "W" or "M", so we get "FAWA" or "FAMA".
Edit: "3" also may be a russian letter "Z" => "FAZA" => "Father" => Return of the Nxt father.  Cheesy

FAMA=Father of Mother=grand father (of all the 2.0 non PoW platforms after Nxt.) Grin
legendary
64058 or 064058 is a message waiting for interpret.

Easy, 64058 is FA3A in hex. "3" can be "W" or "M", so we get "FAWA" or "FAMA".

Edit: "3" also may be a russian letter "Z" => "FAZA" => "Father" => Return of the Nxt father.  Cheesy
Activity: 763
legendary
But why? Did he bribe to reactivate his account because he forgot his password?

Haha, Bitcoin has serious problems if main forum admins can be bribed for 16 cents.

Do not underestimate the power of bubblegum!

legendary
But why? Did he bribe to reactivate his account because he forgot his password?

Haha, Bitcoin has serious problems if main forum admins can be bribed for 16 cents.
Jump to: