Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 216. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Ive fixed it for you!  Grin

NXT WILL PREVAIL
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
repost from internet

What is that green flash near the left bound?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
buy order at 3801  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Come-from-Beyond runs the version 15.01.01(1) you see on the peerexplorer.com world map. You should try and get some details out of him on what that one can do  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I earned 4.5MM NXT and I'm still running 1.1

This isn't real?!  Angry Angry Angry

How much will you pay for 2 pizzas delivered to your house?

I'm definitely not doing that again  Sad Embarrassed Cry
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Haha!

So this guy mined 4.5 million NXT?  Now long did that take and what gear?  That's a lot of NXT in my opinion.  I gotta get myself some mining gear; paying dollars for Bitcoin/Crypto is painful.

He was joking, pretending he was on a fork forging all the Nxt. You can't mine Nxt directly but a few try to run multipools that pay out in Nxt but they are having problems at the moment, I think. hashraste.org was the main one but, as I say, there are issues that need working out..

lol its happened to me a few times, usually if you run an outdated client! Cheesy

This isn't real?!  Angry Angry Angry

Haha!

So this guy mined 4.5 million NXT?  Now long did that take and what gear?  That's a lot of NXT in my opinion.  I gotta get myself some mining gear; paying dollars for Bitcoin/Crypto is painful.

He was joking, pretending he was on a fork forging all the Nxt. Then being upset about it. I think  Cheesy

You can't mine Nxt directly but a few try to run multipools that pay out in Nxt but they are having problems at the moment, I think. hashraste.org was the main one but, as I say, there are issues that need working out..
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Haha!

So this guy mined 4.5 million NXT?  Now long did that take and what gear?  That's a lot of NXT in my opinion.  I gotta get myself some mining gear; paying dollars for Bitcoin/Crypto is painful.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

LOL - you nearly got me with this one...  Grin
yup  Cheesy peerexplorer.com says there are:

NRS version number(number of instances)

0.5.12(1), 0.6.2(1), 0.8.12(1), 0.8.3(1), 1.1.4(1), 1.1.5(1), 1.1.6(3), 1.2.5(1), 1.2.8(1), 1.3.1(1), 1.3.2(2), 1.3.3(1)

...all on forks. They'll be forging a whole load of vapour Nxt   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

If this is you, you aren't part of the network and you are forging on your own fork.

We'll just wait until more people come to this fork and then we'll call it "main chain".  Grin

That is why it the non-fork is referred to as:

the 'real' network

and not

the real network

Cheesy
legendary
If this is you, you aren't part of the network and you are forging on your own fork.

We'll just wait until more people come to this fork and then we'll call it "main chain".  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Reminder: If you are not running NRS from the series 1.4.x, you are on a fork

I know what you're thinking. You are running 1.3.1, you have earned 1000 NXT forging with just 20 NXT in your account, right? Must be a unknown bug that let's you get all the forging fees, right? Better not tell anyone while I am making more Nxt, right?  Smiley

Sorry, but you are not right. If this is you, you aren't part of the network and you are forging on your own fork. What your account is telling you is an illusion and isn't what is actually going on in the 'real' Nxt network. It is always hard to see these guys pop up on nxtforum asking why all their forging fees have 'evaporated' after they recently updated and asking how do they get them back...  Sad They evaporated as they were never part of the 'real' network. Hard lesson to swallow under those circumstances.

So... cautionary tale over  Grin Upgrade to version 1.4.16 now, and then remember to update to Java 8 when you switch to 1.5.

For those using Ubuntu these instructions worked flawlessly. http://tecadmin.net/install-oracle-java-8-jdk-8-ubuntu-via-ppa/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nxt are once again headline crypto sponsors of the London PayExpo2015 - "The UK's largest Payments Event", as we were last year. See www.payexpo.com

Last year we were billed alongside Barclays Bank and this year there are more financial firms than ever. These are non crypto firms so there is more opportunity for here than at your average crypto conference.

Donations for the final payment are still required, please donate if you can. ~135,000 Nxt left to go.

Donation address is: NXT-ZGDQ-W9Q3-YFK6-4L8F4

Here is Damelon answering questions in the main thread here: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/payexpo-2015-london-9-10-june-2015

What does it mean exactly to be a partner and why will be this good for NXT?

It means we are the crypto that is most in view in this big, BIG event.
We're basically everywhere, which is why I'd like as many people as we can get to be there.

We also get to do the crypto keynote speech and have a booth ánd do a crypto seminar for a lot of top level bigshots from the financial business.

Enormous potential for making good contacts here.

People were excited about the UK Treasury? Those and more will be here, and we get to talk to them and inform them about Nxt, and who knows what else.  Smiley

Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/CryptKeeperBTT/status/580131759674781697?s=17

Retweeted. Good luck! https://twitter.com/AutoDiv
P.S. I was reminded of this as I was looking at peerexplorer.com and there are currently 319 nodes securing the network. Not sure this is a high but this highest I have seen it.

Edit: Actually, now I think of it, I have a vague memory of it being 320 once.. but that was in the boom times of cytpo last year  Cheesy
Reminder: If you are not running NRS from the series 1.4.x, you are on a fork

I know what you're thinking. You are running 1.3.1, you have earned 1000 NXT forging with just 20 NXT in your account, right? Must be a unknown bug that let's you get all the forging fees, right? Better not tell anyone while I am making more Nxt, right?  Smiley

Sorry, but you are not right. If this is you, you aren't part of the network and you are forging on your own fork. What your account is telling you is an illusion and isn't what is actually going on in the 'real' Nxt network. It is always hard to see these guys pop up on nxtforum asking why all their forging fees have 'evaporated' after they recently updated and asking how do they get them back...  Sad They evaporated as they were never part of the 'real' network. Hard lesson to swallow under those circumstances.

So... cautionary tale over  Grin Update to version 1.4.16 now, and then remember to update to Java 8 when you switch to 1.5.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Nxt are once again headline crypto sponsors of the London PayExpo2015 - "The UK's largest Payments Event", as we were last year. See www.payexpo.com

Last year we were billed alongside Barclays Bank and this year there are more financial firms than ever. These are non crypto firms so there is more opportunity for here than at your average crypto conference.

Donations for the final payment are still required, please donate if you can. ~135,000 Nxt left to go.

Donation address is: NXT-ZGDQ-W9Q3-YFK6-4L8F4

Here is Damelon answering questions in the main thread here: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/payexpo-2015-london-9-10-june-2015

What does it mean exactly to be a partner and why will be this good for NXT?

It means we are the crypto that is most in view in this big, BIG event.
We're basically everywhere, which is why I'd like as many people as we can get to be there.

We also get to do the crypto keynote speech and have a booth ánd do a crypto seminar for a lot of top level bigshots from the financial business.

Enormous potential for making good contacts here.

People were excited about the UK Treasury? Those and more will be here, and we get to talk to them and inform them about Nxt, and who knows what else.  Smiley

Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/CryptKeeperBTT/status/580131759674781697?s=17
Jump to: