Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 227. (Read 941261 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
It's a platform and more and more projects are built on top of it

+1

NXT is already doing what all the other altcoins and BTC are trying to do - COMBINED!
 Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It's a platform and more and more projects are built on top of it
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
+1 to Msin.......our volume is rolling up nicely, price too.

There's a hell of a lot of good stuff happening on and around NXT right now, and even though the current state of crypto makes me want to cry into my beer sometimes, NXT is still a bloody amazing system.

Nxt is not well know yet, I just downloaded the wallet few days ago and Im amazed with it.  Great work Nxt team!

Spread the word! Nxt is not only a coin, it's an amazing crypto currency framework!!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!

There's a hell of a lot of good stuff happening on and around NXT right now, and even though the current state of crypto makes me want to cry into my beer sometimes, NXT is still a bloody amazing system.

Nxt is not well know yet, I just downloaded the wallet few days ago and Im amazed with it.  Great work Nxt team!
Activity: 854

legendary
Activity: 1470

People don't seem to care about features, only speculation
Maybe.
What if said features, are just clever but useless fluff that have no real benefits? What if the people producing these features are missing the point, that you need adoption that your parents would understand, and/or that meaningful businesses can/will use, for all this to have broad value?

Back to basics and new-blood needed, me thinks.

Agreed. Crypto in general is very low price wise, once the rocket ship takes off, Nxt will be in a very good position for adoption with more advanced features than any other crypto.
Activity: 327
Great news.
I have talked to CTO of yunbi,and they said they may be considering to add NXT recently. Smiley
Eventually ,they added NXT/BTC and NXT/CNY.

Great news.
Let's move to trade on this new but reliable exchange.
And it's FREE for trading and withdraw

What's the minimum withdrawal amount allowed?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
NXT has been dropping down

Nxt has been rising up on my chart:
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/blockexplorer_charts
Click on the transactions chart.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
NXT has been dropping down
legendary
Activity: 1512
Great news.
I have talked to CTO of yunbi,and they said they may be considering to add NXT recently. Smiley
Eventually ,they added NXT/BTC and NXT/CNY.

Great news.
Let's move to trade on this new but reliable exchange.
And it's FREE for trading and withdraw
legendary
Activity: 1246
WTF?

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

Abundance [ABC2], AidBit [AID], Snowballs [BALLS], GlobalBoost-Y [BSTY], BitMiles [BTMI], CataloniaCoin [CATC], X-Children [CHILD], CheckCoin [CKC], CzechCrownCoin [CZC], DigitalPrice [DP], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EthereumDark [ETD], EventToken [EVENT], FindYouCoin [FIND], Plankton [FOOD], GamerholicCoin [GHC], GIMPcoin [GIMP], HTMLCoin [HTML5], KingdomCoin [KING], Kryptonite [KRYP], LFTCCoin [LFTC], MalibuCoin [MAL], MetalCoin [METAL], MewnCoin [MEWN], Magnetz [MGT], MasterCoin [MSC], NiceCoin [NIC], NewWorldOrderCoin [NWO], NXT [NXT], Opal [OPAL], PeleStock [PLCS], PROZ [PROZ], PesetaCoin [PTC], QibuckCoin [QBK], QuickSilver [QSLV], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], SquallCoin [SQC], Stable [STB], Unitus [UIS], RhinoCoin [XRC], ServX [XSX], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before February, 10th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, https://C-CEX.com Team.

People use c-cex to springboard shitcoins onto bittrex and then dump them.  The fact that serious coins aren't traded there comes as no surprise to me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
So much work done on NXT over the last few months in the shape of updates, new features etc........and price says 'so what'. Tedious, at best.  Sad

Ho-Hum. As you were. 

Yeah, very similar to BTC.

What features have been added to BTC core in the last year?

People don't seem to care about features, only speculation
Maybe.
What if said features, are just clever but useless fluff that have no real benefits? What if the people producing these features are missing the point, that you need adoption that your parents would understand, and/or that meaningful businesses can/will use, for all this to have broad value?

Back to basics and new-blood needed, me thinks.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
WTF?

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

Abundance [ABC2], AidBit [AID], Snowballs [BALLS], GlobalBoost-Y [BSTY], BitMiles [BTMI], CataloniaCoin [CATC], X-Children [CHILD], CheckCoin [CKC], CzechCrownCoin [CZC], DigitalPrice [DP], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EthereumDark [ETD], EventToken [EVENT], FindYouCoin [FIND], Plankton [FOOD], GamerholicCoin [GHC], GIMPcoin [GIMP], HTMLCoin [HTML5], KingdomCoin [KING], Kryptonite [KRYP], LFTCCoin [LFTC], MalibuCoin [MAL], MetalCoin [METAL], MewnCoin [MEWN], Magnetz [MGT], MasterCoin [MSC], NiceCoin [NIC], NewWorldOrderCoin [NWO], NXT [NXT], Opal [OPAL], PeleStock [PLCS], PROZ [PROZ], PesetaCoin [PTC], QibuckCoin [QBK], QuickSilver [QSLV], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], SquallCoin [SQC], Stable [STB], Unitus [UIS], RhinoCoin [XRC], ServX [XSX], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before February, 10th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, https://C-CEX.com Team.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Few more steps for the Nxt-adoption by researchers - important papers now at popular document-sharing sites:

http://nxtacademy.com/nxt-related-papers-popular-document-sharing-sites/
legendary
So much work done on NXT over the last few months in the shape of updates, new features etc........and price says 'so what'. Tedious, at best.  Sad

Ho-Hum. As you were. 

None, but look at what's been added to the BTC economy as a whole and the price has done nothing but decline.  People don't seem to care about features, only speculation
legendary
Activity: 1736

Ho-Hum. As you were. 

legendary
Activity: 1225
Hey it's me again. As you know the 3D printing store www.ISG3D.com is now accepting NXT payments.

We know it is not everyone that can afford a 3D printer, and for that reason we have decided to launch a new line of products dedicated to the cryptocurrency community! In the next few days, we will start 3D printing a new line of 3D Printed Phone Case for Altcoins!

I think it is going to be great because people will be able to spend cryptos for something they like and that they can use everyday!

Here is the announcement on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/563593617324118016

Small peak at the 3D Render for NXT.... The logo is coming out very nice on that case!

Some Nxters use the Raspberry Pi B+ as network node.
A case with the Nxt logo would be cool (= I would buy one)
Activity: 406
Hey it's me again. As you know the 3D printing store www.ISG3D.com is now accepting NXT payments.

We know it is not everyone that can afford a 3D printer, and for that reason we have decided to launch a new line of products dedicated to the cryptocurrency community! In the next few days, we will start 3D printing a new line of 3D Printed Phone Case for Altcoins!

I think it is going to be great because people will be able to spend cryptos for something they like and that they can use everyday!

Here is the announcement on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/563593617324118016

Small peak at the 3D Render for NXT.... The logo is coming out very nice on that case!

legendary
Wow!  Shocked

Are there other decentralized cryptocurrencies who are at this level of development?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Wow!  Shocked

Are there other cryptocurrencies who are at this level of development?

Ripple maybe?
Jump to: