Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 248. (Read 941261 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey folks,

the german art collective "Ei Jeans Boys" are proud and honoured to become a part of the Nxt ecosystem by offering theire new EP called "Badehosenboys" on the Nxt Marketplace. If you don´t care to much for genre borders and aren´t strictly opposed to german lyrics (i wouldn´t blame you... can´t trust these germans...) you should check it out! For just 99 Nxt you get 9 tracks from 9 musical worlds, each with varying guest artists and quite the strange bonustrack made from bird samples and insanity.

If you happen to understand german, you might even find it funny!

Check out some of the older songs here: soundcloud.com / eijeansboys

But keep in mind that in the Ei Jeans Boys universe anything can happen and no song is ever gonna sound like the other ones, hopefully, so don´t expect a surf-punk album because of the first upload there Smiley

I´d be glad to hear some feedback. Thanks for your attention and support!

Issuer Address: NXT-T2NZ-QDPT-AKYQ-2C568
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Downloaded the new NXT wallet and it gets stuck at block 297,687.  Is that because I'm running a 32bit system running Java 6? 

Cannot say for sure, but I think at least Java 7 was required since "the beginning". So it's certainly worth updating. (32bit OS shouldn't be a problem)

there is no java 7 for 32 bit windows

I found it here: http://www.java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp
Also, you can download java 8, because updates of java 7 end on 15 April, 2015
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Downloaded the new NXT wallet and it gets stuck at block 297,687.  Is that because I'm running a 32bit system running Java 6? 

Cannot say for sure, but I think at least Java 7 was required since "the beginning". So it's certainly worth updating. (32bit OS shouldn't be a problem)

there is no java 7 for 32 bit windows
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Downloaded the new NXT wallet and it gets stuck at block 297,687.  Is that because I'm running a 32bit system running Java 6?  

Activity: 128
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
For those not able or willing to attend the Expo, here is my talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEcU-Whfc7g&feature=youtu.be

Hej Bas,

its realy nice to see how you growing with NXT too  Grin  , if we take a look to the first NXT community update videos and to the videos now there is a big(huge) diffrenz  Cheesy ,  one another year and we will see you only in suites  Grin ,  dont get me wrong ,  i like that! and the transformation shows how NXT is growing more and more.

But pls! dont change your mind and remember where you come from!

Best Regards Bas!!!  Wink we believe in you.!

Thanks for your kind words Smiley
I am lucky enough to finally have the equipment to make quality possible. That's half the work right there: tools.

Don't worry about me changing all that much. I'm a means to an end guy. Don't look all that sharp in a suit, but will wear one if needed.

Presentations are fun, though. I get to be on stage again, and after 15 years in the theatre, that's just what I love to do Smiley
Expect more videos in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
For those not able or willing to attend the Expo, here is my talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEcU-Whfc7g&feature=youtu.be

Hej Bas,

its realy nice to see how you growing with NXT too  Grin  , if we take a look to the first NXT community update videos and to the videos now there is a big(huge) diffrenz  Cheesy ,  one another year and we will see you only in suites  Grin ,  dont get me wrong ,  i like that! and the transformation shows how NXT is growing more and more.

But pls! dont change your mind and remember where you come from!

Best Regards Bas!!!  Wink we believe in you.!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
And heres a screenshot of the NXT posse in full effect:

It was just like a real conference: lots of wandering around, found a bar, fell asleep in the Cinema....... Roll Eyes

The conference continues tomorrow, so get on over to:
http://cryptomoneyexpo.com/expos/inv2/

(You can log in as a guest without using FB/LinkedIn/Google, if you prefer)
legendary
Merit: 1010
Activity: 140
Activity: 854
Damelon has set up a NXT booth at the Crypto Money Expo:

http://cryptomoneyexpo.com/expos/inv2/

Which is essentially a Second Life style crypto conference, running for today and tomorrow.
Check it out, give NXT some support and do some networking.

Heres Damelon/Bas on the job:

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Ok guys I managed to withdrawal! Thank you for your efforts in helping me. Smiley

Good good  Smiley

Remember you have to do it once with each new account but after that you are free to send and receive at will.
legendary
Ok guys I managed to withdrawal! Thank you for your efforts in helping me. Smiley
An easier method is to use the Nxt faucet for your first transaction...

http://nxtra.org/faucet/

You just need:

Account ID
Public Key
Email

...all clearly labelled.

Then do the transfer out from Bittrex after that.

(Edit: or jnxt.org above, both do the same thing)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
I keep receiving The address you submitted is not valid for the NXT network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
Tried to switch message with address with no luck.
Any clue?

Sorry...  I somehow managed to read Bittrex as Bter...  lol   Cheesy

What does it say when you leave the message field blank?

Edit:  Maybe you should also try with the Numeric Account ID.

None of them worked Undecided .

Obviously bittrex seems to have the order of the input fields mixed up:

Try to enter your nxt address in both fields, maybe this works (I have no NXT there so I can't try it myself). Wink

You can initialize your Nxt account here for free:

http://jnxt.org/key/
legendary
Is it a brand new Nxt account you are trying to transfer to?

yes, why?

New accounts display a special code you need to use the first time you use an account, think of it as an activation code.

This code what you need to give Bittrex. I think it is only displayed for a short time the first time you log in(could be wrong). I am not sure how to get it once it is no longer displayed.

I will get you some help.

Speaking of the public key? This is the message I am being displayed

Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is XXXXXXXXXXX - When funding your account for the first time, you also need to include your public key, which is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .

Yes, you need to enter your public key (referred to as activation code for simplicity, it is more than this). I am not sure how Bittrex works so look for somewhere to enter your public key when trying to transfer your Nxt. You will only have to do it once.

I have posted on nxtforum.org so someone should be along shortly, if I can't help you resolve it.

Ok thank you. Anyway bittrex withdrawal fields are address and message, which I tried to fill with both public key and account id.

yes, why?

New accounts display a special code you need to use the first time you use an account, think of it as an activation code.

This code what you need to give Bittrex. I think it is only displayed for a short time the first time you log in(could be wrong). I am not sure how to get it once it is no longer displayed.

Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is XXXXXXXXXXX - When funding your account for the first time, you also need to include your public key, which is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .

Yes, you need to enter your public key (referred to as activation code for simplicity, it is more than this). I am not sure how Bittrex works so look for somewhere to enter your public key when trying to transfer your Nxt. You will only have to do it once.

I have posted on nxtforum.org so someone should be along shortly, if I can't help you resolve it.
legendary

yes, why?

yes, why?

Jump to: