Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 249. (Read 941261 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is it a brand new Nxt account you are trying to transfer to?

yes, why?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Is it a brand new Nxt account you are trying to transfer to?

legendary
I keep receiving The address you submitted is not valid for the NXT network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
Tried to switch message with address with no luck.
Any clue?

Sorry...  I somehow managed to read Bittrex as Bter...  lol   Cheesy

What does it say when you leave the message field blank?

Edit:  Maybe you should also try with the Numeric Account ID.

None of them worked Undecided .
legendary
I keep receiving The address you submitted is not valid for the NXT network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
Tried to switch message with address with no luck.
Any clue?
legendary
Hello guys, I'd like to withdrawal from bittrex to my NXT wallet.
They are asking me for and address and a message, but I cannot figure out how to get these informations from the wallet.
Any help appreciated, thanks.

Make sure you're in the Dashboard...  click on More Info at the bottom of the Account Balance box to find your Account ID & Public Key.

Account ID as address
pub key as message ?
Thank you.
legendary
Hello guys, I'd like to withdrawal from bittrex to my NXT wallet.
They are asking me for and address and a message, but I cannot figure out how to get these informations from the wallet.
Any help appreciated, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
 Embarrassed

25 min before your posting
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
how does it work?

I´m logged in but wallet is empty?

Someone took already the gift for today. You see it in the transaction list.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
how does it work?

I´m logged in but wallet is empty?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Info:
Every Day Till Advent 24th A New Gift Will Be Revealed.

Visit: http://www.nxtgift.org

Cheers crimi

I have a 100MB internet connection though, but it took almost 4 hours to download the NXT blockchain. I have used blockchain.info wallet and that shit is working like a magic compared to the NXT client.

Dude, really  Roll Eyes I hope you know the difference between Nxt core client and a web based Bitcoin wallet.  That's like saying, "I have used Coinbase and it works like a charm compared to BTC-qt"  Anyway, I would ask for your money back if it takes you 4 hours to download Nxt blockchain on 100mb connection.

I have a fraction of your connection speed on a below average laptop. I downloaded the blockchain again and NRS took 4018 seconds to start > 1h 7min.

As Msin says, you aren't comparing like for like. Compare bitcoins web based wallet with Nxts web based wallet...

https://wallet.mynxt.info/

...for an fair comparison. Both will be very fast as there is no blockchain to download. The link above can also be used as a mobile wallet.
Activity: 724
Hello.

Does anyone of you know how long the NXT are displayed as "Pending" when transferring from the wallet to the BTER exchange? I've just transferred 3000 NXT and even after 13 confirmations the transaction is still pending.

thank you.

I think 15 confirmations is needed.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hello.

Does anyone of you know how long the NXT are displayed as "Pending" when transferring from the wallet to the BTER exchange? I've just transferred 3000 NXT and even after 13 confirmations the transaction is still pending.

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

I have a 100MB internet connection though, but it took almost 4 hours to download the NXT blockchain. I have used blockchain.info wallet and that shit is working like a magic compared to the NXT client.

Dude, really  Roll Eyes I hope you know the difference between Nxt core client and a web based Bitcoin wallet.  That's like saying, "I have used Coinbase and it works like a charm compared to BTC-qt"  Anyway, I would ask for your money back if it takes you 4 hours to download Nxt blockchain on 100mb connection.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Is it normal that nxt client blockchain downloads couple of hours?

Depends on your connection, it took me an hour and a bit. Nxt is a year old and the blockchain has around 600,000 transactions in it that not only need to be downloaded, but verified too.

Beware of noobs whooping about how fast they got up on running on their favourite coin. It is usually because the blockchain is 10mb and has 300 transactions in it Grin Try to compare like for like in terms of age of coin and number of transactions in the blockchain in these cases.

Bitcoin has about 25GB blockchain now, how long does that one take to download?

No doubt. Blockchain.info is a web services based wallet. It doesn't d/l the blockchain. There are such options for NXT. There are two very similar to blockchain.info and there is mofowallet which can be both lightweight or d/l the blockchain, your choice.
Activity: 697
Is it normal that nxt client blockchain downloads couple of hours?

Depends on your connection, it took me an hour and a bit. Nxt is a year old and the blockchain has around 600,000 transactions in it that not only need to be downloaded, but verified too.

Beware of noobs whooping about how fast they got up on running on their favourite coin. It is usually because the blockchain is 10mb and has 300 transactions in it Grin Try to compare like for like in terms of age of coin and number of transactions in the blockchain in these cases.

Bitcoin has about 25GB blockchain now, how long does that one take to download?

Don't worry. The vote will be via Facebook and Twitter so not sure the Nxt vote would be mobilised. I don't think the calibre of candidates has come through that they expected either.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9680136
 Grin

You should decide which of the NXT candidates we should vote for in the final round. So that we won't split the votes.

That is the first formal nomination for BCNext  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Don't worry. The vote will be via Facebook and Twitter so not sure the Nxt vote would be mobilised. I don't think the calibre of candidates has come through that they expected either.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9680136
 Grin

You should decide which of the NXT candidates we should vote for in the final round. So that we won't split the votes.
Jump to: