Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 283. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Looks like quite a dump going on now. I wonder what will stand left of the altcoin after all this is said and done.

where? wanna get more or are you just trolling?

Everywhere. -25% all around the last 24 hours.

I might buy a little more, but I'm unsure. We'll see how it plays out

Edit: maybe coinmarketcap is reading the stats wrong? I'ts up on poloniex hmm
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
No, nor me.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
A bit shocking to me - not much because NXT community is known for not being the brightest one - people opted for not helping Bter. Nothing would change except transaction
which moved coins from Bter to thief account and no one helped with that? Some really dumb people even compared proposal with bank bail-outs, where taxpayer money is used
without even asking for permission from taxpayers to rescue bank which might go bust. So even though people were not asked for any money nor money was taken from them
to bail-out Bter it is all still looked upon as a big no-no. "It is Bter fault, we don't wanna help them to return stolen coins and we don't care those coins are actualy ours and are
now sitting in thief's account ready to inflict massive damage on AE and other areas no one has control over!" - you are a bunch of halflings. "Rollback thing is going to fail" - well,
you will see how bad consequances of "your" stupid decision will be as soon as Bter resumes trading and Cryptsy deposits start working.

You had two choices and you have again "chosen" the worse one. Like a mindless herd, you were following advices of people who are just a bit less clueless than you are but you
are now pretending it was your choice - no, it was not. There was no community decision here. There was decision by badly informed few followed by a mindless herd which
proved you are actualy way worse than goverments, FEDs and others who you seemingly oppose and act upon as you are an improvement. What sort of a fucking improvement
you are when you refused to help - at no extra costs - someone who helped you all massively and instead rewarded someone who screwed both you and entity in question here?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Looks like quite a dump going on now. I wonder what will stand left of the altcoin after all this is said and done.

where? wanna get more or are you just trolling?
legendary
Activity: 930
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Thanks Zebedee23!

Still scarce info...we should research more to get his ass f*cked
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
any news from bter? will hacker return stolen nxt?
legendary
Activity: 1092
How has the NXT price not tanked on cryptsy?

I'm surprised as well. I put in some very low buy orders but none of them have been fulfilled. Strange to see that the price looks pretty normal other than a small dip. It's still hovering around 6k satoshis I think.

I'm not surprised at all.
50 million trading Nxt has been taken out of the loop and isn't active anymore.
Because it isn't actively being traded, it cannot affect the exchange price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Everyone's gotten so used to exchanges getting hacked. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 118

I'm surprised as well. I put in some very low buy orders but none of them have been fulfilled. Strange to see that the price looks pretty normal other than a small dip. It's still hovering around 6k satoshis I think.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
i don't want bter exchange dead. anyone have some good ideas to help bter?

I think it's dead already. Even if it gets the funds back. No way to recover from  this. They will never see a single nxt from me again.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
i don't want bter exchange dead. anyone have some good ideas to help bter?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

fail or success haven't any meaning in this context.
as long decisons are based on a free will by community the outcome is always a success.
just being able to make a free decison, based on personal common sense, without authoritive
pressure or influence at the end, confirms that crypto works, no matter what results.

the blockchain exists to serve us, the majority, not the other way around.

+1
Activity: 569
Bter used 100BTC to buy back Shocked Shocked
Activity: 597
Bter once helped one of NXT users return millions of stolen coins, man up and help Bter return their (yours) stolen coins - use https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-5f

Bter is central exchange. Nxt is decentralized crypto. Not the same thing. The rollback thing is going to fail.

fail or success haven't any meaning in this context.
as long decisons are based on a free will by community the outcome is always a success.
just being able to make a free decison, based on personal common sense, without authoritive
pressure or influence at the end, confirms that crypto works, no matter what results.

the blockchain exists to serve us, the majority, not the other way around.
Activity: 644
Bter once helped one of NXT users return millions of stolen coins, man up and help Bter return their (yours) stolen coins - use https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-5f

Bter is central exchange. Nxt is decentralized crypto. Not the same thing. The rollback thing is going to fail.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Jump to: