Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 318. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
lol smaragda first hes a NxT shill loverboy and now he says nxt sucks.  lol hyprocite party

~CfA~
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
ok. If anyone didn't notice the last press release, then this one was more about Txt Coins now, but also about the whole cooperation with Nxt, Maxcoin, Startcoin and Txtcoin: http://www.coinssource.com/nxt-txtcoins-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/ - it was already retweeted to cca 250,000 people
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Actually, I like to be taken out of my comfort zone. It keeps me aware.

So, besides the ban, I would like to know about the real topic that lead to your self-banning. What did you want the Nxt community to be aware of that the administrators and moderators of nxtforum.org do not want to be said?

You are spinning this...  it doesn't necessarily have to be something I wanted the Nxt community to be aware of that the administrators and moderators of nxtforum.org do not want to be said.
are you aware of this is a self-moderated topic by nxtforum Admin?  Grin
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You're making the assumption that the NxT community was ever friendly.  They've been bullying and harassing people on that forum for an extremely long time,

Only a  jealous liar with ironic "no envy movement" gets bullied. You are  one of the worst full of envy troll and liar on this forum.  
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Anyone tried coinomat for USD to Nxt conversions yet?  Grin

I looked at it, but the price seems quite a bit too high for me.
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
lol @ Uniqueorn becoming a punching bag!!!   Kiss   (deleted twice)

I do not consider such posts worth deleting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
You're making the assumption that the NxT community was ever friendly.  They've been bullying and harassing people on that forum for an extremely long time, it's part of the reason why I never moved onto the newer forum and why some people are still active on the old one.    
Activity: 574

Or Nxt to USD for that matter  Cheesy
Activity: 574

SOMEONE TELL THAT RETARD Vega THAT HE IS REFERRING TO A DIFFERENT DAY...  HOW ARE YOU GONNA READ TODAY'S POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED???   YOU KNOW... THE ONES THAT GOT SINGLED OUT!!!   Kiss

I do not give up that easily. What were they about? Smiley
Activity: 739
Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin
Dude, I just mocked you about doing this in the same topic.
It's an annoyingly narcissistic habit of yours.
You are spinning this...  it doesn't necessarily have to be something I wanted the Nxt community to be aware of that the administrators and moderators of nxtforum.org do not want to be said.
That is simply not true. They just wanted you to don't insult others, and make your case is a calm, collected way, based on facts.

What then?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
..... but several times I have felt some of the nxt hierarchy are just looking down their nose at me, as if I'm some sort of minion.
I can identify with that, to some degree.

So, besides the ban, I would like to know about the real topic that lead to your self-banning. What did you want the Nxt community to be aware of that the administrators and moderators of nxtforum.org do not want to be said?

If I remember correctly, you were there. After some rambling from him, you asked to make his position clear, after that he had a hissy fit.
It escaladed from there.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Maybe you have been shadowbanned and none of us can see you acting out emotionally?

FUCK A SHADOWBAN...  BAN ME...  GET IT OVER WITH...  I ALREADY CHECKED FOR A DELETE ACCOUNT BUTTON BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT.

Why is this so important? Just delete your password from you password manager and don't go back to the forum. Ban yourself.
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better

THANK YOU!!!   Grin

Now you can all run around in circles agreeing with each other...  how dare I take you out of your comfort zone?!?!?   Kiss
Whilst this dude has a serious dislike for nxt, I have to say some of his points are valid, nxt does seem a bit of a closed shop unless you are in the hierarchy, and not overly welcoming of new community users, of coarse there are some that say hi and are generally help full, but several times I have felt some of the nxt hierarchy are just looking down their nose at me, as if I'm some sort of minion.

My opinion of coarse

Cheers
Mark
Jump to: