Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 322. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Need some help here downloaded wallet received some nxt coin sent some nxt coin however when clicking on forge I get the following error Your effective balance is zero, you cannot forge yet I have coins in my wallet

Your coins need to have 1440 confirmations to start forging.

Ah ok thank you for the info.

Also another question I have the client downloaded running etc. How do I unlock like the old version where it was web based. I have put my phrase into it but I dont get where it tells me if it is unlocked or not ready to forge?
Activity: 854
Need some help here downloaded wallet received some nxt coin sent some nxt coin however when clicking on forge I get the following error Your effective balance is zero, you cannot forge yet I have coins in my wallet

And as NXT has, in principle, a one minute block time you will have to wait a day to start forging.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1820
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Thks guys, NXT is really impressive.

It's tough having to wade through all the naysayers and scammongers.

Even if NXT is has some flaws or bad press, I don't see any reason to heavily support Litecoin or any clone at this point.

Tai Zen at Leon Fu at Prison Or Freedom really did good a job explaining how NXT is 2.0 tech.

While Ethereum sounds ambitious, devphp is right, all the other 2.0 coins haven't crawled or even been born yet.

NXT is here and its already supporting an asset exchange with significant volume and market caps.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Is it a good idea for NXT to have potential competing crypto on its exchange?  

I'm interested in NXT and I started accumulating some and I'm looking at some assets with concern that something like NEM could displace it.

Absolutely, Nxt is a platform in which many other Cryptos will operate.
Activity: 854
Nxt has no competitor

+ lots to Salsa.....

I'm interested in NXT and I started accumulating some and I'm looking at some assets with concern that something like NEM could displace it.

NEM looks like a good project, but I dont see them as serious competition for NXT yet.
And, hell yeah, list them on the AE, i have no problem with that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Sure, why not. First of all, there is no way this can be controlled, second, it's good for NXT that other coins are priced in NXTs. NXT is way ahead of competition, 8 months of live net running may not seem like a long time, but enough to give credibility to the NXT concepts and code. Other coins 2.0 will have to overcome the same trust issues from potential investors, because they haven't proven themselves on the live network. Investors don't like it when bugs happen, the longer the live net runs, the less chance bugs or successful attacks will happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Nxt has no competitor

lol salsa nice joke b4 getting crushed by bitShares Cheesy

~CfA~
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Nxt has no competitor
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
he sent first Nxts to bter 4 hours after the btc hack, the 2nd Nxt account was hacked 4 hours later - he probably had to learn how to use Nxt during those 4 hours. He withdraw most of the Bitcoins from the first 3-mil-nxt hack, some (12?) bitcoins were left, + was frozen the whole 2nd Nxt amount

He was working:
10 pm: 1170 Btc hack - now mixing
2 am: 3m Nxt funds hack - dumped
3 am: 100 Btc withdrawn from Bter
6 am: 3m klee's Nxt account hack - frozen at bter

An well planned and prepared hacker.
he sent first Nxts to bter 4 hours after the btc hack, the 2nd Nxt account was hacked 4 hours later - he probably had to learn how to use Nxt during those 4 hours. He withdraw most of the Bitcoins from the first 3-mil-nxt hack, some (12?) bitcoins were left, + was frozen the whole 2nd Nxt amount

He was working:
10 pm: 1170 Btc hack - now mixing
2 am: 3m Nxt funds hack - dumped
3 am: 100 Btc withdrawn from Bter
6 am: 3m klee's Nxt account hack - frozen at bter
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Good news in the kLee-theft case: "Bter.com froze 3129000 NXT and need you help to return to the owner"

Source: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/bter-com-froze-3129000-nxt-and-need-you-help-to-return-to-the-owner/

Good news, but its only a small amount. Quite surprising that the hacker pulled such a stupid move at Bter. Did he withdraw BTCs from Bter before withdrawing? I wanted to know if he dumped elsewhere too.
probably would be better to use their system. Anyway, you can always see the difference by switching at the lower grey panel: http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
If my exchange still uses the old NXT account ID can I use the new NXT id to transfer NXT?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
frozen funds in Bter cover the community funds. But we also know about 100 Bitcoins sent from bter

I had 4000 NXT stolen from my by ShareXCoin exchange. It someone recovers them, they can have half.

But wait, if someone recovers them, don't they have 100%? Well... I hope for an honest finder.

Well I haven' t thought of that Smiley
than I could also offer a bounty for recovering 0.86265 BTC that were stolen there too Sad
I can offer 50% of stolen amount but I doubt that there will be anyone interested
in doing this for that "small" amount.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1736
frozen funds in Bter cover the community funds. But we also know about 100 Bitcoins sent from bter

I had 4000 NXT stolen from me by ShareXCoin exchange. It someone recovers them, they can have half.

But wait, if someone recovers them, don't they have 100%? Well... I hope for an honest finder.
Jump to: