Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 320. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Your average NXT whale, are they in it for the long haul as a usable currency or will they start dumping when this reaches 1 dollar? or even 50 cents?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Not to derail the NXT vs. NEM discussion, but here's one for the PoW vs PoS folk. https://bitscan.com/articles/what-is-bitcoin-backed-by

its in need of derailing. Smiley

i was impressed by the article. one more weapon to add to the arsenal when fighting the PoW militia who have sworn PoS as they're most evil foe. Wink

Money has no value without people neither bitcoin (NXT, NEM etc..) have.
Yes really nice article.
I have added it to the documentary thread in my sig.

Thanks both Smiley
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Not to derail the NXT vs. NEM discussion, but here's one for the PoW vs PoS folk. https://bitscan.com/articles/what-is-bitcoin-backed-by

its in need of derailing. Smiley

i was impressed by the article. one more weapon to add to the arsenal when fighting the PoW militia who have sworn PoS as they're most evil foe. Wink

Money has no value without people neither bitcoin (NXT, NEM etc..) have.
Yes really nice article.
I have added it to the documentary thread in my sig.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
It's surprising to see how much FUD and misinformation even the Nxt guys spread about NEM. Being in the position you are I thought you would know better.

what a hypocrite are u my nifty boy?  u are all the same nxt and nem where is the difference.  nem inspired by nxt- now what?   u dont like it anymore now?  just bcuz the nxt was firstee?

~CfA~
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
TS:
Asset exchange is last months news, mate.
You'll need some new FUD for the MultiGateway and Digital Goods Store soon, so I suggest you start getting some ready.

And can I have some FUD on this please:
http://www.coinssource.com/nxt-txtcoins-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/

NxT is teaming up with Max Coin?  Maybe a strategic partnership with Maza Coin is also in order.   Cheesy

Nice work, TS, it's almost as if you can't actually read.

Anyhow, I've had it with you. I'm beginning to think that you're actually causing more damage to NEM than you are to NXT, but either way, you are trying to fuck up two of my investments.

Do you realise that your constant attacks on NXT are only pissing off the community that gave birth to NEM, the community that has supported NEM since its start, the community that many NEM stakeholders also belong to, and the community that should be a natural ally for NEM?
You're either very short-sighted or you have a deeper agenda in trying to destroy the relationship between NXT and NEM.

EvilD, you do know better, dont waste any energy on this insignificant troll.
He;s a kid, let him be one.

If Nxt could be harmed by childish remarks, none of us would be here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
TS:
You'll need some new FUD for the MultiGateway and Digital Goods Store soon, so I suggest you start getting some ready.

http://www.coinssource.com/nxt-txtcoins-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/

NxT is teaming up with Max Coin?  Maybe a strategic partnership with Maza Coin is also in order.   Cheesy

Nice work, TS, it's almost as if you can't actually read.

Anyhow, I've had it with you. I'm beginning to think that you're actually causing more damage to NEM than you are to NXT, but either way, you are trying to fuck up two of my investments.

Do you realise that your constant attacks on NXT are only pissing off the community that gave birth to NEM, the community that has supported NEM since its start, the community that many NEM stakeholders also belong to, and the community that should be a natural ally for NEM?
You're either very short-sighted or you have a deeper agenda in trying to destroy the relationship between NXT and NEM.
Activity: 490
Fuck you NXT whales. Its been a really Pathetic effort at selling off coins @ the moment.  Drive the price down lower so we can all buy cheap NXT. Share the wealth! Gutless
Activity: 434
It's surprising to see how much FUD and misinformation even the Nxt guys spread about NEM. Being in the position you are I thought you would know better.

please don't judge the nxt community by a few black sheep. you should know that those FUDsters are everywhere on this board and i fail to see any particular cumulation of FUDsters coming from the nxt camp. so imo you should know better.

to those fudding: please stop immediately.
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
I got to say, I see many coins having issues and fud and drama, but I played with the NXT wallet and even utilized the AE to purchase some assets. The coins showed up FAST, the wallet is easy, beautiful, and didn't have a single issue. I am thinking the only thing stopping NXT from taking the #2 spot is its supply is flooded. Besides that amazing job on everything!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
Post your Nxt address, I want to send you some LOVE! 😁
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I got to say, I see many coins having issues and fud and drama, but I played with the NXT wallet and even utilized the AE to purchase some assets. The coins showed up FAST, the wallet is easy, beautiful, and didn't have a single issue. I am thinking the only thing stopping NXT from taking the #2 spot is its supply is flooded. Besides that amazing job on everything!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
TS:

NxT is teaming up with Max Coin?  Maybe a strategic partnership with Maza Coin is also in order.   Cheesy
TS:

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Crypto Analytics has reiterated its BUY rating on NXT

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/nxt/
@CryptoAnalytic

They should reevaluate their rating or put in more research.   NxT can only be seen as a buy if you're of the opinion it can somehow recover to $0.09.  The thing is given it's been almost 7 months since it hit that stable high.  There's many countless reasons why NxT is on the decline and can't really go up.  

Don't forget a couple months ago that it was worth less than Doge in April and the only thing which revitalized NxT (temporarily) was the asset exchange (which NEM dominated and continues to dominate).   Granted the AE volume is a smaller portion of overall NxT volume but it's people buying NxT at premium prices to acquire assets, not internal manipulation, whales selling or day trading.  If you have 10 big traders trading back and forth with each other it's very easy to get $100K+ volume in a given day but the prices don't budge.

If NxT is a buy in any scenario it would be related to NEM.  Like when NEM has its' one click install or the launch is imminent,  I can easily see NxT go up by several cents.  Likewise there are other coins which plan on selling NEM styled tokens on the NxT asset exchange and that inevitably will cause NxT to go up in value.

Jump to: