Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 319. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
You are kidding. What is the fuzz about?

I got a PM saying I was banned so I was thanking them...  it seems to have gone away now though...   Undecided

Yes. But why in fuck's name? No rational person should be banned from that forum!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

I got a PM saying I was banned so I was thanking them...  seems to have gone away though...   Undecided

Maybe you have been shadowbanned and none of us can see you acting out emotionally?

THANK YOU!!!   Grin

Now you can all run around in circles agreeing with each other...  how dare I take you out of your comfort zone?!?!?   Kiss

What is up?

...too much Pick & Choose goin' on over there...

Done by mods and admins?

If that is true, we should talk about that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 503

@Nxt Forum Administrators & Moderators

DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST BAN ME...   ENOUGH WITH ALL YOU HYPOCRITES...   SEE IF I GIVE A FUCK!!!   Kiss
Ban, ban, ban... Grin

"Welcome to my ignore list" - i hate this arrogant words much more than a foolish person who repeats them in every topic he visited

@Nxt Forum Administrators & Moderators

DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST BAN ME...   ENOUGH WITH ALL YOU HYPOCRITES...   SEE IF I GIVE A FUCK!!!   Kiss

What is up?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I miss Emule  Cry Cry Cry
Bitcoins were not in the beggining in the hands of 75 people.
True, it was only 1 man - Satoshi - who owned 1,4 millions of Bitcoins during first year

SELL YOUR BITCOINS!!!!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Actually yes, what translation can you do?
We have NXT exchanges live now, you are welcome to use it, including NXT withdrawals to bank cards.

Hello.

Nice page/service

I see you that you have translated in many languages.
Do you offer any bounty for more translations?

I have sent you a PM.

Activity: 597
Activity: 550
Actually yes, what translation can you do?
We have NXT exchanges live now, you are welcome to use it, including NXT withdrawals to bank cards.

Hello.

Nice page/service

Activity: 644

Good newss!.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Hello.

Nice page/service

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Bitcoins were not in the beggining in the hands of 75 people.
True, it was only 1 man - Satoshi - who owned 1,4 millions of Bitcoins during first year
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Interesting, thanks a lot.
Activity: 550
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Your average NXT whale, are they in it for the long haul as a usable currency or will they start dumping when this reaches 1 dollar? or even 50 cents?

Who knows and why does it matter. They should dump for the distribution to take place. The more they dump the better.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
You had a great idea, almost perfect. I treid your wallet and read the whole ideology (theory) about nxt. I was very excited and thought that would be the next bitcoin even better. I saw that you r well organised etc.
But when I read that most coins are in the hand of 75 individuals, I was very disappointed. You gave in FAQ an example that half of the total bitcoin are in the hold of 900 people in 5 years. That makes sense. Bitcoins were not in the beggining in the hands of 75 people. There were many other factors like price etc. which made it like that.
You did a great job and you could be the second satoshi nakamoto. But this point the 75 holders makes nxt very weak in view. I would have invested everything, which I could in nxt when that wouldnt be the case.
I wish you still good luck!

We've never heard this before.  Roll Eyes Also, I think after 8 months it's not longer true. But, you got to make your own decisions.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You had a great idea, almost perfect. I treid your wallet and read the whole ideology (theory) about nxt. I was very excited and thought that would be the next bitcoin even better. I saw that you r well organised etc.
But when I read that most coins are in the hand of 75 individuals, I was very disappointed. You gave in FAQ an example that half of the total bitcoin are in the hold of 900 people in 5 years. That makes sense. Bitcoins were not in the beggining in the hands of 75 people. There were many other factors like price etc. which made it like that.
You did a great job and you could be the second satoshi nakamoto. But this point the 75 holders makes nxt very weak in view. I would have invested everything, which I could in nxt when that wouldnt be the case.
I wish you still good luck!
Jump to: