Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 357. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
What´s the difference between "returning user" and "new account" ? I mean both of them creates a new account !?  Huh

Sorry? I do net get the question.

returning user - user that is coming back
new account - new
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
What´s the difference between "returning user" and "new account" ? I mean both of them creates a new account !?  Huh
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Very good!

Let me thank you all again. The new client is great and NXT future too. Great job people, well deserved top 3 cryptocoins
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I already cant find it in google play. Do you still see it?

Following the Google Play link in https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,797.0.html leads to "Not Found"  Grin  That was easy.

I already cant find it in google play. Do you still see it?
Wow ok its all OK. I thought a mistype wouldnt let me even enter (like other coins). If you just login it creates a new one. Thank you very much all

I will create now a new account and transfer there for safetiness

Great!  Grin  Glad it is all resolved.

Just need to contact Google Play now....  anyone any ideas? I doubt we can get authority to have it taken down. Swarm the customer services?  Grin
Wow ok its all OK. I thought a mistype wouldnt let me even enter (like other coins). If you just login it creates a new one. Thank you very much all

I will create now a new account and transfer there for safetiness
But I never created more accounts or wallets. I just made one and used one passphrase. This was months ago with my first and only next i own

Nxt uses something called a brainwallet. Each password combination opens an account so capitals, spaces, punctuation matter.

So Password

jcnDrRfghcweD3£13D"£f4g3Bv34rvb$4wFVC322

will open one account and

jcnDrRfghcweD3£13d"£f4g3Bv34rvb$4wFVC322

will open a completely different one. You don't 'create' them as such.

I downloaded de 1.1.4 client but now i have different ID (all numbers) and different address too (NXT-....-). I didnt create one, just logged in with that old passphrase, how is this possible?

The only way it is possible is that you have used a different password. Each unique string will open a different account. Try logging in again, being careful not to include spaces before or after.

Are you typing it or copy and paste?

I have different ID numbers. Mine was 9629847092812783760 and now i have another with 0 balance. I m not copy pastying and i am certain the passphrase is good because also the android app tells me when the account and passphrase match and theorically lets me send later the funds (succeed)

So you manually type your password into the android app and get 9629847092812783760 and then manually type your password into 1.1.4 and get that is different?

If so, is the same each time you type it into 1.1.4?
But I never created more accounts or wallets. I just made one and used one passphrase. This was months ago with my first and only next i own
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I have different ID numbers. Mine was 9629847092812783760 and now i have another with 0 balance. I m not copy pastying and i am certain the passphrase is good because also the android app tells me when the account and passphrase match and theorically lets me send later the funds (succeed)

Same passphrase will render same account. It means the pass phrases are not the same.
I downloaded de 1.1.4 client but now i have different ID (all numbers) and different address too (NXT-....-). I didnt create one, just logged in with that old passphrase, how is this possible?

The only way it is possible is that you have used a different password. Each unique string will open a different account. Try logging in again, being careful not to include spaces before or after.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

go to Settings -> use Reed Solomon, switch it to No. Do you see your old account number now? if you see a different number, then you use a wrong pass phrase, make sure you don't paste a whitespace after the pass phrase unintentionally, try to type it by hand instead of copy pasting.
Activity: 739
Thanks guys. Im still downloading the blockchain in the new wallet 1.1.4 but my ID is different and balance is 0 (i logged in with my old passphrase i always used for NXT). Am i good? because i dont know why different ID for same passphrase
If you mean your ID were a string of numbers and now its NXT- then you are probably good, we just switched to a different address format.
Thanks guys. Im still downloading the blockchain in the new wallet 1.1.4 but my ID is different and balance is 0 (i logged in with my old passphrase i always used for NXT). Am i good? because i dont know why different ID for same passphrase
Jump to: