Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 361. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Shocked

I hope you realize it was directed to the TROLL...   Undecided

It wasn't 100% clear, but I guessed... Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
1000 million coins invented out of thin air, thats a shit heap . How the fuck can you sleep noing this shit is a scam............

You talky shit all day long to impress the weak and gullible ......
i bet ur on Reddit 2.......  same scam shit me checky ltr

NXT IS A FUCKING pump and dump SCAM COIN

1000 million coins invented on a keyboard for sale 2you.

Hmm. My fist was too hard for you last night, I suppose.

Pity, that Emule is not here. He would have better arguments than you.

Well, actually, he would have at least some arguments at all.
1000 million coins invented out of thin air, thats a shit heap . How the fuck can you sleep noing this shit is a scam............

You talky shit all day long to impress the weak and gullible ......
i bet ur on Reddit 2.......  same scam shit me checky ltr

NXT IS A FUCKING pump and dump SCAM COIN

1000 million coins invented on a keyboard for sale 2you.

Hmm. My fist was too hard for you last night, I suppose.

Pity, that Emule is not here. He would have better arguments than you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Most of the discussions moved to

www.nxtforum.org
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Define the scam property of Nxt. Where are people scammed?

Not sure if this is relevant, but scam spelled backwards is Macs, which is proof that Apple is a scam.. Did you ever notice that you have to replace computers regularly? SCAM! Don't eat apples to protest the backwards scam inherent in Macs (or at least boycott Macintosh apples, the rest may be okay but I'd still be suspicious- I heard they got worms - the kind that send emails to all your friends.. Oh, and I heard Tim Cook had mono once, so stay away from him too.)

You're right!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

The 3 gateway servers that all must agree on transactions.  The 3 servers will be operated by 3 separate entity to ensure security and prevent hacks and Mtgox like situations.

Only 3? I thought everybody could join.

But who will be these "entities"?? Could be Chuck, You and me? I dont get it 100%

Hmmm, I do not know. jl777 will hand-choose them. Smiley

I believe initially it will be setup to have 3 gateways that all must agree on each transaction.  I'm not sure if James plans to add several more gateways, but at this point there will be 3, which is the minimum.  I'm sure others can operate their own gateway/server, but for now James/Nxtservices controls the 3 so he can fix bug issues quickly.

James plans to hand one over to Bithaus when the time comes. I think he plans for every major Nxt business to run one, maybe DGEX could be next.
legendary
Activity: 1722
In who must the trust reside? NXTservices? what a retard thing 2say

Scam service invented 1000 million coins to sell at a special pump and dump price

nxt coins are a total scam

if you wana invest only buy pow coins like BTC cos they are real

It would appear.. the miners give no Fs about allowing pools to pass 51% and that bothers a lot of people.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Attention:

We need some people testing MGW (NxtServices).  Please go to https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/how-to-test-multigateway-with-nxtservices-a-test-user-guide/

Make sure your Nxt TestNet client is running and fully up to date on blocks before starting NxtServices.exe

If you have any issues, post in the thread above.  When you are up and running, post your Nxt TestNxt account and I will send you BTC Asset to test withdrawals.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!

Not sure if this is relevant, but scam spelled backwards is Macs, which is proof that Apple is a scam.. Did you ever notice that you have to replace computers regularly? SCAM! Don't eat apples to protest the backwards scam inherent in Macs (or at least boycott Macintosh apples, the rest may be okay but I'd still be suspicious- I heard they got worms - the kind that send emails to all your friends.. Oh, and I heard Tim Cook had mono once, so stay away from him too.)
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

Do not engage the trolls.

The 3 gateway servers that all must agree on transactions.  The 3 servers will be operated by 3 separate entity to ensure security and prevent hacks and Mtgox like situations.

But who will be these "entities"?? Could be Chuck, You and me? I dont get it 100%

I believe initially it will be setup to have 3 gateways that all must agree on each transaction.  I'm not sure if James plans to add several more gateways, but at this point there will be 3, which is the minimum.  I'm sure others can operate their own gateway/server, but for now James/Nxtservices controls the 3 so he can fix bug issues quickly.

Hmmmm. I see big problems coming. I beg I am wrong. After Smart-Leasing is implemented, I will take care of Cross-Chain Trading again. The python simulation runs smoothly. I will discuss this with JL.
legendary

Unfortunately, multigateway is no trustless service.

In who must the trust reside? NXTservices?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Words relating to pay expo

sending an ounce of silver to say thankyou for the hard work.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Could NXT embed an exchange in its wallet?

I think it is more secure than send money to exchange sites. They can crash or get hacked.

With an embed exchange, NXT remains in our wallet. We could buy/sell NXT for BTC or other coins exactly as exchange sites do, but with no risks...  Smiley

I think you are refearing to multigateway, it's very near Cheesy you can check https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/ and help testing

legendary
Could NXT embed an exchange in its wallet?

I think it is more secure than send money to exchange sites. They can crash or get hacked.

With an embed exchange, NXT remains in our wallet. We could buy/sell NXT for BTC or other coins exactly as exchange sites do, but with no risks...  Smiley

I think you are refearing to multigateway, it's very near Cheesy you can check https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/ and help testing

Payexpo - Thanks
And if you want to thank me, that would be for organising 2 conferences in 2 weeks, leading the payexpo funding, persuading Lee to stay with Nxt, redesigning the business cards, flyers and booths for both events (Vienna business cards only for me, but 3 personal for London crew); gathering both teams, some video editing and tons of media/web stuff, like press releases, their sharing (like sending it to 200 important people), providing some materials for cointropolis presentation... I am sorry for not being a big social hero prince, not self-promoting my every single step, but being an introvert geek has always some negatives, there are still worse dudes, like Simcoin guy Cheesy

I highly appreciate your work, Salsa! You did such a good job, dude!

100 LOVEs to you!!!  Cheesy

I just bought some NXT.  People like salsacz that keep on working and working to make this happen is a big reason why I invested.  Not just him too but all the developers working on code.  I can't contribute very much and don't have enough in my account to make a profit by forging, but I am going to run a node anyway to help support NXT. 

If we had Karma here, you would get +1 Karma from me. Smiley
Jump to: