Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 392. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
To those posting bids on the Asset Exchange for sharkfund0:

10'000 =/= 10.000

sharkfund0 is for sale at the price of 10-thousand NXT per unit.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Anyone have any tips on getting the accountid from a public key?

static long getId(byte[] publicKey) throws Exception {

byte[] publicKeyHash = MessageDigest.getInstance("SHA-256").digest(publicKey);
      BigInteger bigInteger = new BigInteger(1, new byte[] {publicKeyHash[7], publicKeyHash[6], publicKeyHash[5], publicKeyHash[4], publicKeyHash[3], publicKeyHash[2], publicKeyHash[1], publicKeyHash[0]});
      return bigInteger.longValue();

}

I found this snippet in the source code but trying to replicate in JS gives me no results.
Any help?

Hey,

If you have serious question please use our main forum, this thread is only for newbies mostly.

nxtforum.org
legendary
Activity: 1512
NXT JOB BOARD LAUNCHED!
https://nxtforum.org/job-board/

If you have skills in...
Java
Scala
C
Web development
Any other computer language
Network Engineers
Alpha/Beta Software Unit testers
Graphic design
Sound engineer
Electronics/PCB design
3D Printing
CAD/CAM skill
Translation skills
Anything else that you think might be useful to somebody in the NxtLand    Grin

... post a thread here https://nxtforum.org/job-board/ to announce your skills to the world  Cheesy Helpful people tend to get rewarded  Grin And the breadth of projects now, you would probably be surprised to find someone needs a skill you have that you wouldn't expect.

Need some extra help with your project? Post a 'help wanted' ad there too: https://nxtforum.org/job-board. Finance for rewarding people can be sourced from the NxtTech/Infrastructure Funds if required.

This should become the one stop shop for people who need help and those that can provide it, greasing the wheels and getting us all some cool projects quicker. Go for it people  Grin  Grin Grin

great,much easier for cooperation.
Activity: 462
Anyone have any tips on getting the accountid from a public key?

static long getId(byte[] publicKey) throws Exception {

byte[] publicKeyHash = MessageDigest.getInstance("SHA-256").digest(publicKey);
      BigInteger bigInteger = new BigInteger(1, new byte[] {publicKeyHash[7], publicKeyHash[6], publicKeyHash[5], publicKeyHash[4], publicKeyHash[3], publicKeyHash[2], publicKeyHash[1], publicKeyHash[0]});
      return bigInteger.longValue();

}

I found this snippet in the source code but trying to replicate in JS gives me no results.
Any help?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
NXT.org
NXT is rising due to natural progression. All the work going on behind the scenes in all areas of NXT in March-present is starting to show.
Everyone knew and was saying openly that NXT would take off in late May / June due to all the things coming together.
NXT will continue to rise as we're not even remotely done with all the exciting things going on.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
and what is something big?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
whats new with next ?

Too much to list here, check out www.NxtForum.org

i meant why everyone is buying like crazy and I found out I think.

Ur dev told he will anonce something in future what is BIG !!

That was not a dev, but someone in the community that is involved with outside contacts.
Cointropolis_Justabit is a community member that handles conferences and contacts with companies.
He is definitely nót a dev Smiley

Also, i doubt many people would buy just because one person (who is known not to be a dev) says "something big is coming"...
legendary
Activity: 1470
whats new with next ?

Oh, okay, I think it's due to several factors, a couple new features with Nxt client release, upcoming Payexpo conference, some new partnerships in the works. 
Activity: 532
whats new with next ?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Activity: 532
whats new with next ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
feel free, buy much.....

Need more sellers. Only 14k left in the order book to buy at same/similar price to BTER.

You'll just have to keep pointing out that the fee at Bter is x5 higher than at ShareX and (so far) without the problems depositing and withdrawing Nxt Cheesy

Seems like a better exchange.

Good point on the .1% trading fee. The withdrawl fee for NXT is also only 1 NXT as well. Also, they are working on opening USD markets soon as well. Hope to see some more fellow NXTers give it a try.

... and i hate trading on cryptsy, no offense
Activity: 224
NXT next stop 0.001 BTC Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
feel free, buy much.....

Need more sellers. Only 14k left in the order book to buy at same/similar price to BTER.

You'll just have to keep pointing out that the fee at Bter is x5 higher than at ShareX and (so far) without the problems depositing and withdrawing Nxt Cheesy

Good point on the .1% trading fee. The withdrawl fee for NXT is also only 1 NXT as well. Also, they are working on opening USD markets soon as well. Hope to see some more fellow NXTers give it a try.
Activity: 140
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
feel free, buy much.....

legendary
Activity: 1736
feel free, buy much.....

Jump to: