Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 395. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm looking for a serious NEXTer in america or australia which wakes me up in the night hours with a phone call, if the NEXT price drops! I would do it, of course!

If interested, please pm me  Roll Eyes

Are you serious???

Why don't you just install this app in your smarphone?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian

Roll Eyes

I did not know that there is such a thing! Is there this app for iphone?  Huh Shocked

Are you looking to buy low or just limit your losses? You could just set up the orders you want as a buy/stop loss in the order book.

A little more advanced, go to Nxtforum.org and look up the asset 'NxtShort'. It is designed to try and protect you from high volatility in the price if you are holding Nxt.

^

Yes, i just want limit my losses! I have to go to sleep and anxiety when I wake up I lost a lot!

Buy/stop is possible on bter?

I don't know if Bter orders have an expiry time so I can't say 100%.

But if you decide you want to sell everything for 7500 qaunts as a stop loss, put a sell order in for that. As far as I now, the order will stay there on the order book until you cancel it. Try it one night and check if it is still active in the morning/after 24 hours etc and let me know the outcome  Grin

If you are having trouble sleeping, you may have too much 'skin in the game'. Maybe consider reducing the amount you have invested too  Cheesy
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I'm looking for a serious NEXTer in america or australia which wakes me up in the night hours with a phone call, if the NEXT price drops! I would do it, of course!

Are you serious???

Roll Eyes

I did not know that there is such a thing! Is there this app for iphone?  Huh Shocked

Are you looking to buy low or just limit your losses? You could just set up the orders you want as a buy/stop loss in the order book.

A little more advanced, go to Nxtforum.org and look up the asset 'NxtShort'. It is designed to try and protect you from high volatility in the price if you are holding Nxt.

^

Yes, i just want limit my losses! I have to go to sleep and anxiety when I wake up I lost a lot!

Buy/stop is possible on bter?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Daedalus, I suppose that, with the current prices, you are not in a "loss" with your NXT portfolio!  Cheesy

I definitely loved your optimism month ago when the price was at 4k. 

You are the best example of a REAL-NXTer  Wink
Activity: 574

Are you serious???

Roll Eyes

legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Are you serious???

Roll Eyes

Until yesterday it was pointless to have an iphone if you were a bitcoin lover...  Wink

Anyway, buy an Android and enjoy the tons of cryptocurrency applications that you will find there for free. Grin

Are you serious???

Roll Eyes

legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Are you serious???

Roll Eyes

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What i really dont like is a lot of decimal numbers in NXT. I believe 2 or 3 decimal number is enough for all uses.

But i liked NXT since day 1.
Activity: 600
Nxt-kit developer
Thank you, that's very interesting! Can you tell me a serious VPS provider?

Monitor http://directspace.net/webhosting/vps/inventory.php for DSVPS.1 because now it is out of stock. I use them.
Also you can check periodically http://lowendbox.com/ http://lowendstock.com/ http://poiskvps.ru/

Do i need for a specific data volume, or is 128mb in the year enough?

Right now my Nxt folder is 240M. With nxt-kit it is 514M (it cashes valid chain). So 128HDD is not enough.
512/768RAM seems OK. Right now Nxt consumes 305M, but during the launch it requires more memory.

Main question when you select VPS is whether they allow P2P traffic (see Acceptable User Policy, AUP).
This is a quote from DirectSpace:
Bittorrent/P2P: DirectSpace Networks does allow for bittorrent or P2P software to be deployed on a Virtual Private Server as long as it does not impact the service of other customers on the Virtual Private Service node. DirectSpace Networks reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
We want translate video( Asset Exchange and  Nxt. Evolution of money) for russian speaking people. Need 10 000NXT to this account NXT-HFCH-XE2Z-2QHR-AD57Z. We collected 7549NXT. Message in russian thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7033295
Best regards.

sent remaining 2,4k from the small-funds Smiley
great!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I had user barrabas on ignored, now I see why in the quotes  Grin

Forged 4 blocks this week only run it for a few hours a day with 300K NXT so, argument invalid

Cool, now I just have to buy 300K NXT. Now where did I put those extra 27 bitcoins? Wink

If you had 30k NXT you can forge 1/10th of his blocks. So 0.4 Blocks worth 0.4 blockfees and 0.4 NSC. Still 4-6 NXT worth!

well, I just (10 mins ago) made my first purchase, 4000 NXT (how will that forge?). Seems like a drop in the bucket. I bought them on ShareX. The Ask's seemed a bit high, but BTER's seemed to come up pretty close to meeting it, so I figured, what's 15 or so sat per NXT? It worked to about $.035 USD. Yea, I know, I'm a bad trader. I'm thinking of converting my NAUT to NXT too. NXT seems so much more exciting and useful.

Decisions/decisions.

if you bought at 0.035 $ you are a genious Wink 0.053 I guess.

4000 is not much, son you have to know that you will probably lose money with electricity cost. You could lease your forging power but that costs 1 NXT, and if my intutition is not completely wrong, you will forge less in 1 month (ignoring the NSC).

You misread my message. Wink I said I spent .035 cents in total (9150 vs 9010) more buying at ShareX than I would have on BTER. Wink

Yes, I was pretty sure $4k wouldn't forge me anything. Wink I'm speculating on price and HODling (as some here like to spell). Might by a few assets too, like the auction site and maybe something else. Not sure yet. I've been adding $x a month to my portfolio, 50% BTC and 50% alt-coins.

Oh, and my PC is on 100% of the time anyway, mostly folding at home. So, keeping a few PoS wallets open doesn't add anything to the cost.

Oh!

If PC is on anyway you can forge for free (nearly free), I do the same.

I play(ed) semi-professional poker and did the same, spent 50% of my weekly earnings on cryptos. I build a very nice portfolio over the last year(s)
legendary
Activity: 1736

Forged 4 blocks this week only run it for a few hours a day with 300K NXT so, argument invalid

Cool, now I just have to buy 300K NXT. Now where did I put those extra 27 bitcoins? Wink

If you had 30k NXT you can forge 1/10th of his blocks. So 0.4 Blocks worth 0.4 blockfees and 0.4 NSC. Still 4-6 NXT worth!

well, I just (10 mins ago) made my first purchase, 4000 NXT (how will that forge?). Seems like a drop in the bucket. I bought them on ShareX. The Ask's seemed a bit high, but BTER's seemed to come up pretty close to meeting it, so I figured, what's 15 or so sat per NXT? It worked to about $.035 USD. Yea, I know, I'm a bad trader. I'm thinking of converting my NAUT to NXT too. NXT seems so much more exciting and useful.

Decisions/decisions.

4000 is not much, son you have to know that you will probably lose money with electricity cost. You could lease your forging power but that costs 1 NXT, and if my intutition is not completely wrong, you will forge less in 1 month (ignoring the NSC).

You misread my message. Wink I said I spent .035 cents in total (9150 vs 9010) more buying at ShareX than I would have on BTER. Wink

Yes, I was pretty sure $4k wouldn't forge me anything. Wink I'm speculating on price and HODling (as some here like to spell). Might by a few assets too, like the auction site and maybe something else. Not sure yet. I've been adding $x a month to my portfolio, 50% BTC and 50% alt-coins.

Oh, and my PC is on 100% of the time anyway, mostly folding at home. So, keeping a few PoS wallets open doesn't add anything to the cost.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Decisions/decisions.

legendary
Activity: 1736

Decisions/decisions.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Currently I don't use any client
but probably I will use the built in web client the NSR,
when needed.

You will find a token in the web client that is called "generate token". And the field where it says "website" you can use to enter your message. clicking generate signs the message with the private phrase.

Thanks. Wink
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello

I have another question for the experienced nexters Smiley
Is it possible to sign a message from(in) the NXT client
like it it is possible to sign a message
using some BTC wallets (blockchain.info).

Thanks.

yes. What client do you use?

when needed.

You will find a token in the web client that is called "generate token". And the field where it says "website" you can use to enter your message. clicking generate signs the message with the private phrase.
Hello

Thanks.

when needed.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello

Thanks.

Hello

Thanks.
Jump to: