Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 401. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
thanks for reply and apologies for not understanding this but like i say i'm already running NRS 1.1.4 (as is confirmed in the far right hand box on Dashboard) and Nxt Wallet 1.2 (as is confirmed in top left hand corner of the Dashboard). This client doesn't open in a browser. How can I get a NXt wallet which opens in a browser? Thanks
Thanks - here's where i get confused. I'm currently running NRS version 1.1.4 together with the NXT wallet version 1.2; i think, but i'm not sure, this means I'm running a node. In any case the client I'm using doesn't open in my browser. How do i get a client which opens in the browser?
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
from pov of security i was thinking about creating a 2nd NXT wallet. Is that possible and can you run both from same PC? Hope the question makes sense. I'm a little nervous about having all my NXT in just one place. TIA for any advice  Smiley

sure you can just hit 'refresh' on your browser, and make a new passphrase.  Then you'll see the new account number, and just start using that.

-bm
from pov of security i was thinking about creating a 2nd NXT wallet. Is that possible and can you run both from same PC? Hope the question makes sense. I'm a little nervous about having all my NXT in just one place. TIA for any advice  Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Over 450,000 NXT have been traded in just the last 5 hours on the NXT AE for the NEMstakes.  That is a huge volume and I am pretty sure is NXT's first seriously traded asset.

Yeah, I think I'll wait for an alpha client and a 3000 NXT price for 1 NEMstake Smiley

I am holding.  I think that 1,000,000 NEM for 25,000 NXT isn't such a great deal for selling NEM.  I understand a lot of people are selling .1 stake trying to get their money back and then keep the rest, and in many ways I think that is great for the community.  A lot of new people are buying .1 stake.  But for me, I am holding.  I think 1,000,000 NEM for 25,000 NXT is too low.  

+10000
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Its more likely ltc fanboys jumping the ship and dont know in what alt they should speculate.

Nxt & Drk  Kiss

I put a bit of fresh fiat in nxt a few days ago Cheesy

Loading up on more NXT also. The Asset Exchange is great, so many interesting projects!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Its more likely ltc fanboys jumping the ship and dont know in what alt they should speculate.

Nxt & Drk  Kiss

I put a bit of fresh fiat in nxt a few days ago Cheesy
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Nxt & Drk  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
A new Jobs board has been added to the Nxt Forum: https://nxtforum.org/job-board/

Uhh, I see nothing, hmm.

Haha, only the board has been added, I didn't put up any jobs  Cheesy
Might apply for one, but I'm not loaded enough to pay anyone myself  Wink

Edit: however, the company that we have started is, so here is the first job offer: https://nxtforum.org/job-board/%28hiring%29-game-developers-c-or-java/
Activity: 585
A new Jobs board has been added to the Nxt Forum: https://nxtforum.org/job-board/

Uhh, I see nothing, hmm.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Activity: 126
Silver Giveaway Round 2!

https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-giveaway-round-2!-%28yes-you-can-ask-again-please-read-op%29/
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
More like almost 0.00009

Price might still correct to 0.00008000, before it resumes uptrend.
Or not. One guy with a lot of bitcoins could think it's time to give NXT a try and eat thru all the sell walls. It's unpredictable.
Activity: 126
to-da-moon
to-da-moon
to-da-moon
1$ is coming,right?
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
0.00008 NXT/BTC levels again. We've been here so many times. Is it different this time? Looking at the development, I think yes.

More like almost 0.00009

Emule must be posting somewhere right now that Nxt is doomed. That's why we see the green candlesticks. 
Activity: 88
0.00008 NXT/BTC levels again. We've been here so many times. Is it different this time? Looking at the development, I think yes.

More like almost 0.00009
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Meaning, 8000 should be the floor from now on, as this doesn't look like a pump but steady buying from many people.
Activity: 862
@DLXS

dont think you have a virus.. its happend me once maybe twice a year at worst.. im not sure what it is but iv never had any other problems...

actually.. does your internet intermittently cut out at random times? :L

Thanks, if it happened to you I guess I'm fine.

No, it's pretty stable.

PS: What a rally today!!!!

So my NXT wallet has been working well for a few weeks.  Yesterday, I tried to open it up and now nothing happesn.

I have the latest version on Windows 7, I open it, enter my pass phrase and then nothing happens.  The field to enter my password goes blank and it wont let me log in.  It doesn't matter what I type in the passphrase section, it doesn't register as being incorrect or anything.

what's the deal?

What wallet are you using?
Jump to: