Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 47. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
If XRP got to above $1! NXT has the same conditions and capabilities, although they are distinct coins to reach $2, NXT has a lot of potential and is pleasing to countless investors. Smiley
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Dear Nxt community,

Jeluirda announces the Nxt Snapshot will happen on December 28th at block height 1636363. Please apologize for the delay of this announcement.

Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for the announcement.
Will I get my Ignis/Ardr if my Nxt/Ardr token was in order when the snapshot happens?

If you mean an order in the Nxt blockchain (for example in the asset exchange), yes. You get 0.5 IGNIS for each NXT you hold, regardless of your NXT being idle or waiting on a market bid.

If you mean an order in an exchange that has confirmed support for the NXT>IGNIS airdrop, you should check the terms in their announcement.

Can someone please help me?

I have sent my NXt from C-Cex to bittrex However  i didnt get my coins for at least a month

What should i do?

Withdrawal      -388.64203628 NXT   -388.64203628 NXT to NXT-97H4-KRWL-A53G-7GVRG (9453282248061028542)

Thanks in advance

If the transaction is in the blockchain and Bittrex hasn't credited it, maybe it's because you did not include the personalized message Bittrex requires you to attach to NXT deposits. Without including the message, they don't know to whom it belongs. All you can do is contact Bittrex support.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can someone please help me?

I have sent my NXt from C-Cex to bittrex However  i didnt get my coins for at least a month

What should i do?

Withdrawal      -388.64203628 NXT   -388.64203628 NXT to NXT-97H4-KRWL-A53G-7GVRG (9453282248061028542)

Thanks in advance
Activity: 21
People were saying that 7700 could be the limit. And we are there now. When this shit will hit the fan we will all be happy
Community is growing fast also. So its time to relax and enjoy
It was 9900 just now.
It is really unbelievable.
People are so desperate to got accumulate Nxt the Dec 28.
But shouldn't Ardor moon as well?

Not sure about ARDR, but before Dec 28th, we could very well see Nxt hit 10k sats. Even if there is a dump, people can still make more than enough profits with the free Ignis if they hold mid to long term. Its a win-win and no brainer to accumulate Nxt.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Dear Nxt community,

Jeluirda announces the Nxt Snapshot will happen on December 28th at block height 1636363. Please apologize for the delay of this announcement.

Thanks for the announcement.
Will I get my Ignis/Ardr if my Nxt/Ardr token was in order when the snapshot happens?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Dear Nxt community,

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
People were saying that 7700 could be the limit. And we are there now. When this shit will hit the fan we will all be happy
It was 9900 just now.
It is really unbelievable.
People are so desperate to got accumulate Nxt the Dec 28.
But shouldn't Ardor moon as well?
Activity: 406
Activity: 21

Restore what exactly? Your NXT account is bound to a password that isn't saved anywhere (also not in old clients). No password, no dice.

I think that I know my password but I have no idea about the account name of this template NXT ___-___-____.

Just use the web wallet nxt.jelurida.com/index.html# and if you remember your paraphrase, use it to unlock your wallet. If you haven't used it in a long time, you might find some free ARDIS tokens as well. Cheers.
Activity: 2

Restore what exactly? Your NXT account is bound to a password that isn't saved anywhere (also not in old clients). No password, no dice.

I think that I know my password but I have no idea about the account name of this template NXT ___-___-____.
Activity: 252
Hello guys,
I used to forge NXT in 2014 on my old pic with the client 0.4.9. (See picture)

I would like to restore it is it possible if I still have my nxt client folders with blocks, transactions, and start.jar files?

Thank you:)

https://pp.userapi.com/c841036/v841036452/4f174/-fPSszDitkY.jpg

Activity: 2
Hello guys,
I used to forge NXT in 2014 on my old pic with the client 0.4.9. (See picture)

I would like to restore it is it possible if I still have my nxt client folders with blocks, transactions, and start.jar files?

Thank you:)

https://pp.userapi.com/c841036/v841036452/4f174/-fPSszDitkY.jpg
Activity: 532
My friend said that many people's position on the NXT is in the top 15, currently ranked No. 27, Come on, fighting!

Why the NXT is not the first?? Who is ahead and what is not enough for the NXT project?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
all according to plan airdrop on December 25?

December 28.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
all according to plan airdrop on December 25?
Activity: 196
Does anybody now if HitBtc will support the airdrop?
It would be logical, because you can already trade IGNIS futures, but I want to be sure

Edit: Found the information Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Latest update: #Bittrex just announced support for the $IGNIS #Airdrop!
Thank you @BittrexExchange!
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

What about yobit o poloniex?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Latest update: #Bittrex just announced support for the $IGNIS #Airdrop!
Thank you @BittrexExchange!
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders
IGNIS directly on the line bittrex transaction it? Free to get the coins, we will not be an instant dumping?
Activity: 98
My friend said that many people's position on the NXT is in the top 15, currently ranked No. 27, Come on, fighting!
Activity: 98
Because of the snapshot, the Nxt outbreak was out of control and rose 20-fold, so hot as if its value was discovered today
Pages:
Jump to: