Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 490. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Oooh, my NXT are getting more valuable by the minute. Glad the price jumped back again. People seem to be excited about the new features. Grin
Lets get the buzz goin promote ae every where
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Oooh, my NXT are getting more valuable by the minute. Glad the price jumped back again. People seem to be excited about the new features. Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
So excited for all the upcoming features!!!

I hope new users will understand and use them all Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

So what about trading aliases then. I read in the wiki this may be a go. Is trading going to be possible in the near future?

There's new core developer working on it.
https://nxtforum.org/alias-system/alias-transfer/msg15938/#msg15938
Activity: 121
Block has more than 132,000, what happen?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Q regarding aliases and AE: are registered aliases valid for the AE? In other words, if I registered an alias, say "google", on the alias system, and when AE is launched and someone tries to register an asset "google" will it be allowed? My best guess is that since "google" is already registered and validated on the blockchain, "google" will  not be allowed on the AE.

Anyone know?

You can even issue an asset "google" if the same asset name already exists. No motivation for name squatters anymore. Only Asset ID is unique.

Hmm, ok, that's clear. Makes sense and for the better. Otherwise, the AE would turn into a huge clusterf%*k.

So what about trading aliases then. I read in the wiki this may be a go. Is trading going to be possible in the near future?

Yes, it being worked on as we speak and should be available soon.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
mine wont take a picture of her body (even though shes really fit) but what the hell ill join in with the picture i have. here is face:

Great,  Grin so oddly enough we've affirmed that a lot of nxter's have good looking wives. Can we get some more rocket ships!? Smiley

Not good. We need more geeks with glasses. Librarian-chic is ok but straightforward good looking is bad for the brand. Please inform your wife.

Stop making me LAUGH OUT LOUD at work!  Grin

OMG, that's it. You are actually on to some catchy marketing here guys. Instead of a typical meme, Nxt community members become the meme. Requirementd, nerdiest photo of your self, even better, that same photo imposed on a photo of Nxt launching into space. We can have an official contest for best Nxt Meme selfies and provide a reward at the end. I'll put up 5k to start. If interested, let's start organizing.
Activity: 224
A goldgateway or kickstarter project for example will communicate (on his hp or via twitter) which assetID (or from which account#) to buy .

Transfering aliases is in the workings.

Wow, NXT has never once let me down (except that one time I bought 15K at 9200 sat, but I suspect that will come around soon... huge smiley with a snickery wink)!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
A goldgateway or kickstarter project for example will communicate (on his hp or via twitter) which assetID (or from which account#) to buy .

Transfering aliases is in the workings.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I suposse that will be a lot of "trade silver coins" or "trade gold coins" assets but everyone will have a unique ID?
Q regarding aliases and AE: are registered aliases valid for the AE? In other words, if I registered an alias, say "google", on the alias system, and when AE is launched and someone tries to register an asset "google" will it be allowed? My best guess is that since "google" is already registered and validated on the blockchain, "google" will  not be allowed on the AE.

Anyone know?

You can even issue an asset "google" if the same asset name already exists. No motivation for name squatters anymore. Only Asset ID is unique.

Hmm, ok, that's clear. Makes sense and for the better. Otherwise, the AE would turn into a huge clusterf%*k.

Activity: 910
Q regarding aliases and AE: are registered aliases valid for the AE? In other words, if I registered an alias, say "google", on the alias system, and when AE is launched and someone tries to register an asset "google" will it be allowed? My best guess is that since "google" is already registered and validated on the blockchain, "google" will  not be allowed on the AE.

Anyone know?

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Anyone know?

They have nothing in common afaik

Anyone know?
legendary
Activity: 1225
How about back to the thread topic?
I am curious about the deadline feature in the wallet.  When sending messages, acquiring alias ect.  what is this field for and why is the default set at 24 hours?
Peace

If a transaction (incl. messages / aliases etc.) doesn't get included in a block until the deadline passes, it will be undone.

EDIT: I remember when the alias feature went live, I tried to register an alias with a deadline of 2 blocks. But there were so many people trying to assign aliases that my transaction didn't get included in the next two blocks. Thus the transaction was undone and I didn't get the alias.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
How about back to the thread topic?
I am curious about the deadline feature in the wallet.  When sending messages, acquiring alias ect.  what is this field for and why is the default set at 24 hours?
Peace
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
mine wont take a picture of her body (even though shes really fit) but what the hell ill join in with the picture i have. here is face:

Great,  Grin so oddly enough we've affirmed that a lot of nxter's have good looking wives. Can we get some more rocket ships!? Smiley

Not good. We need more geeks with glasses. Librarian-chic is ok but straightforward good looking is bad for the brand. Please inform your wife.

Stop making me LAUGH OUT LOUD at work!  Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I've read about it here and there but don't have a full picture and frankly don't even understand what it's about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

legendary
Activity: 1205
We have put them in a cave called http://www.nxtforum.orgWink
Jump to: