Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 491. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
hah, glad to see the thread is back on Bitcointalk Smiley

But I miss all the "old" lads:)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
will the asset exchange from the start give us the ability to trade in various fiats, commodities etc through colored coins?

Or do we need to wait for others to set that up and trading volume to increase?

kind of. it allows us to trade promises to pay anything. so promises to pay various fiats. or promises to pay commodities (my business).

its not really possible to trade in actual fiat since we arnt part of the federal reserve system. promises to pay fiat will have to do instead.

Just like on the banknotes...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
will the asset exchange from the start give us the ability to trade in various fiats, commodities etc through colored coins?

kind of. it allows us to trade promises to pay anything. so promises to pay various fiats. or promises to pay commodities (my business).

its not really possible to trade in actual fiat since we arnt part of the federal reserve system. promises to pay fiat will have to do instead.

looks like you've missed my question, I'll go again )

where can I read about your project? from what I understand it has something to do with silver and ae and I'd like to learn more about it
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
well guys im off to bed. im glad that we have a new nxt thread on the bitcointalk forums. dont get me wrong having our own nxt forums is nice too but this is also nice. Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

I was thinking about this. I guess you'll need to wait for volume for 'real' products. But there must be room for a 'hedge' USD product, such that you hold a 100USD-nxt token that pays the equivalent in NXT whenever it's sold. I think that would be very useful, since you could then hold money in a stable currency on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Does it seem ok to everyone here for me to advertise my project once per day?
Fine by me!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
I downloaded NRS 1.0 and ran it for some days, but i'm not sure if it is forging or not after some days.

There is not anything changing in the webpage that tells me it is still alive and working.

any advice?

enable debug messages in the config (nxt-default.properties), then you'll see it in the command window when accounts start and stop forging.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I downloaded NRS 1.0 and ran it for some days, but i'm not sure if it is forging or not after some days.

There is not anything changing in the webpage that tells me it is still alive and working.

any advice?
Activity: 404
Merit: 253
Alright, well this thread has been too entertaining. I've stayed up 2 hours past bed time. There better be some #@%# rocket ships pics when I wake up. Smiley
legendary
mine wont take a picture of her body (even though shes really fit) but what the hell ill join in with the picture i have. here is face:

Yeah, we've got some nice looking ladies amongst the nxt community.  We need to capitalize on this  Grin

Cute kid btw Anon, from the Tai Zen videos  Smiley

Edit: my wife has really bad baby fever right now....

thanks! she is adorable i agree. her name is Olive
mine wont take a picture of her body (even though shes really fit) but what the hell ill join in with the picture i have. here is face:

Great, so oddly enough we've affirmed that a lot of nxter's have good looking wives. Can we get some more rocket ships!? Smiley

deleting it now before she literally murders me. she punches really damn hard for such a small girl. and she would punch me like 100 time for posting a pic of her. Cheesy

Lol, yea I told my wife, don't worry the thread only has like 15000 views. Smiley In any case, I won't be satisfied until we get a professional pic of what I described (although I feel like we came close Smiley )
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yeah, we've got some nice looking ladies amongst the nxt community.  We need to capitalize on this  Grin

Cute kid btw Anon, from the Tai Zen videos  Smiley

legendary

Great, so oddly enough we've affirmed that a lot of nxter's have good looking wives. Can we get some more rocket ships!? Smiley

deleting it now before she literally murders me. she punches really damn hard for such a small girl. and she would punch me like 100 time for posting a pic of her. Cheesy

Great,  Grin so oddly enough we've affirmed that a lot of nxter's have good looking wives. Can we get some more rocket ships!? Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
What is the fee for leasing your NXT to another account for forging? Also, what is the maximum time span for the lease, or can you make it perpetual?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I described said pic to my wife who is sitting across from me. She emailed me this. Smiley (she's really not very good with fire. Still impressed though as she sent it in like 5 minutes lol)

Cute wife, and nice pic  Smiley.  This is mine :

She was thinking about doing a video nxt type blog, if you guys might be interested...

Smiley Nice but can you put her up to the Rocket Challenge? Smiley

She's asleep at the moment, otherwise I'd see what she's got  Cheesy
I described said pic to my wife who is sitting across from me. She emailed me this. Smiley (she's really not very good with fire. Still impressed though as she sent it in like 5 minutes lol)

Cute wife, and nice pic  Smiley.  This is mine :

She was thinking about doing a video nxt type blog, if you guys might be interested...

Smiley Nice but can you put her up to the Rocket Challenge? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Does it seem ok to everyone here for me to advertise my project once per day?

Of course it's ok.

Do you have a simple description of your project posted somewhere? I've read about it here and there but don't have a full picture and frankly don't even understand what it's about Smiley
Jump to: