Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 492. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I described said pic to my wife who is sitting across from me. She emailed me this. Smiley (she's really not very good with fire. Still impressed though as she sent it in like 5 minutes lol)

Cute wife, and nice pic  Smiley.  This is mine :

She was thinking about doing a video nxt type blog, if you guys might be interested... since we could obviously use a few more girls in the movement, and she's pretty excited about nxt anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Ha! Smiley I'm so proud of you guys! dzarmush, wow how in the world!?   And Anon136 thanks for making my wife feel better about hers! Smiley

Cut me some slack. I had to use a touchpad.

No worries, prereq met, good work! Smiley

im going to look back fondly on this when i am in prison. i hope you guys will remember me.
Activity: 404
Merit: 253
Ha! Smiley I'm so proud of you guys! dzarmush, wow how in the world!?   And Anon136 thanks for making my wife feel better about hers! Smiley

No worries, prereq met, good work! Smiley
legendary

Ha! Smiley I'm so proud of you guys! dzarmush, wow! how in the world!?  (I just showed her yours and she sees it as a bit of challenge Smiley ) And Anon136 thanks for making my wife feel better about hers! Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Does it seem ok to everyone here for me to advertise my project once per day?

I say go for it.

I just noticed, is the asset exchange really coming online in ~3 days??!!?

Can I get artist to draw me a picture of myself in a rocketship flying away into the atmosphere (with NXT on the side) while other alt coins are dead a dying in some kind of fiery blaze below me

(maybe we could raise some quick NXT for that Smiley ) OR maybe we could do an amateur ones. Somebody else kick it off with MS Paint and I'll follow it up.

See y'all on The Gold Planet.

well good im going to take this as a blessing from those who frequent this thread. im so excited. i ordered my kiln from hong kong so thats going to take a while but i just got my mold in today Grin i cant wait to start pouring bars. ive always wanted to do this.

Yes but my approval comes with the prerequisite that you draw a spaceship. Smiley
legendary
well good im going to take this as a blessing from those who frequent this thread. im so excited. i ordered my kiln from hong kong so thats going to take a while but i just got my mold in today Grin i cant wait to start pouring bars. ive always wanted to do this.

if anyone wants to help me source material in exchange for being one of the few retailers of the asset than send me a pm! you can even send me 1/10th of an ounce of silver in exchange for 0.09 tokens. no amount is too small Grin
I described said pic to my wife who is sitting across from me. She emailed me this. Smiley (she's really not very good with fire. Still impressed though as she sent it in like 5 minutes lol)

I say go for it.

Can I get artist to draw me a picture of myself in a rocketship flying away into the atmosphere (with NXT on the side) while other alt coins are dead a dying in some kind of fiery blaze below me

(maybe we could raise some quick NXT for that Smiley ) OR maybe we could do an amateur ones. Somebody else kick it off with MS Paint and I'll follow it up.

Hmm... That would be a pretty cool image if done correctly (not in a Doge way).  I've always imagined NXT as having a sci-fi like image to it anyways.

Smiley I'm glad you can envision it. I'm sure if we do a lot of shitty meme ones someone would eventually do an amazing one!

It really summarizes my upcoming vision of NXT! On a serious note, if I wake up tomorrow and someone hasn't done this; I'm going to be really disappointed.

*what I look like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk20Db5dByo *I'm not the kid that watches bad videos but he might look cooler in the spaceship Smiley

I say go for it.

Hmm... That would be a pretty cool image if done correctly (not in a Doge way).  I've always imagined NXT as having a sci-fi like image to it anyways.

I say go for it.

Do it more than once per day.  This thread needs to get caught up with the old monster thread  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hey Guys, please show your support for Nxt on BTC38

https://www.facebook.com/btc38

https://twitter.com/btc38com

Does not seem to be an official fb page ! Careful
How can you see that?

15 likes, 2 posts, does it look like official page to you?  Smiley
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
get in now or miss the boat
Activity: 238
Update on the NXTCrypto.org leasing pool.  See https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=1020.0 for more info...

I will probably migrating everything to a new virtual web host called pool.nxtcrypto.org but for now its all on vps3.nxtcrypto.org

I have 2 pages ready now.  Note the data is hyperlinked to the block explorer.

http://vps3.nxtcrypto.org/status.php which gives most latest block and leasor balances as of that block.  There are a few leases that are about to mature and begin participating in maybe 3 or 4 hours.  There is just 1 account there now, the pool forging account, so in the next few hours this list will begin populating

http://vps3.nxtcrypto.org/earnings.php will give a table of all leasors' earnings based by forged block.  So this is where 100% transparency comes into play.  Its empty now due to the pool not having forged any blocks but hopefully that will change soon!  Its just a flat table now but soon I will add a form for you to select a block or a leasor to just view those particular facts.

Both of those pages are available on vps2.nxtcrypto.org as well, so you can see better how things will work.  It is on my private testnet, but keep in mind that the accounts/blocks reported on the testnet wont give valid data on the block explorer.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Sells till 5500 sat on BTER are gone.

4 Days left until the Asset Exchange.

Things are getting serious now!
Activity: 120
Jump to: