Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 51. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
PLEASE CONFIRM THAT NEWS .. INSTEAD OF POLONIX ..WHICH OTHER EXCHANGE ARE SUPPORTING SNAPSHOT FOR IGNIS TOKEN ??

No one confirmed. So safest place to keep you NXT is a wallet you control.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
PLEASE CONFIRM THAT NEWS .. INSTEAD OF POLONIX ..WHICH OTHER EXCHANGE ARE SUPPORTING SNAPSHOT FOR IGNIS TOKEN ??
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Ignis Futures on HITbtc.com is about 7$, why? Can't find any new news? Does anybody know?
Though I'd be very happy if that is the price while Ingis is launched.
I don't believe people will buy Ignis Futures with that price. It is insane.
Activity: 52
Ignis Futures on HITbtc.com is about 7$, why? Can't find any new news? Does anybody know?
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Hello, when and how i will receive my Ignis since i have somes NXT in the wallet ? Thanks Smiley
From https://www.jelurida.com/ico:
The remaining 500 M IGNIS will be given away as a free airdrop to all NXT owners, in a snapshot to be taken on Dec 28th - holding NXT is your last chance to get IGNIS before the Jan 1st launch!
So I guess you will receive Ignis before Jan 1st.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hello, when and how i will receive my Ignis since i have somes NXT in the wallet ? Thanks Smiley

What's happen to NXT after snapshot..................i not understand if they live or be convert

You'll keep your NXT.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

What's happen to NXT after snapshot..................i not understand if they live or be convert
Activity: 49
Guys,

Is there any new info available if Bittrex support the airdrop?

Thanks
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
legendary
Good afternoon. I'm interested in placing an interesting project on the NXT site. I wrote to the email address about the proposals, but I was not answered twice. with whom can I contact?
In the process of writing a letter, the question arose: what is the reason for such a powerful growth of the NXT token. This is insanity - it grows so fast.

Try to e-mail to [email protected] Jelurida is the company, created by Nxt core devs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I am holding few thousand NXT on polinex, when do we get the free airdrop...
Activity: 40
 i know that this is not the right place to submit this issue but maybe somebody could help me.
I sent bitcoins fron coinbase to the legacy chain of my ledger nano s.
Still any sign of the transaction,

My question is. Can you send btc to the legacy chain?

thanks
Activity: 27
Good afternoon. I'm interested in placing an interesting project on the NXT site. I wrote to the email address about the proposals, but I was not answered twice. with whom can I contact?
In the process of writing a letter, the question arose: what is the reason for such a powerful growth of the NXT token. This is insanity - it grows so fast.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
28.12 is coming! Going to be the same thing as with emc2! Sitting on huge bag of nxt and waitig for snapshot. I see ardr in a bright future btw.
I do hope there will be more waves of pump for both Nxt and Ardr.
BTW, I think current ratio of Ardr/Nxt, which is around 1.5, is more reasonable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
28.12 is coming! Going to be the same thing as with emc2! Sitting on huge bag of nxt and waitig for snapshot. I see ardr in a bright future btw.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Has any reputable exchange officially confirmed that accounts with NXT balance at the time of the snapshot will receive the appropriate number of tokens (for exchange/withdraw at a later date)?

Not so far. Edit: Only AEX so far.
Bittrex has confirmed to support Ardor.

To be on the safe side, I want to recommend anyone to download the desktop wallet and move your coins over there. Its better to control the keys on your own when participating in something like this, its all about money here.
I would not risk not being credited my coins, just because I was too lazy to move my funds. Exchanges nowadays are shady, I would not trust them even if they promise something.
Better safe, than sorry.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Has any reputable exchange officially confirmed that accounts with NXT balance at the time of the snapshot will receive the appropriate number of tokens (for exchange/withdraw at a later date)?

Not so far. Edit: Only AEX so far.
Bittrex has confirmed to support Ardor.

Just for know......if i got NXT and move from my NXT wallet to bitrex....i get after snapshot 50% ignis right?

And if i hold my NXT in NXT wallet where can get my Ignis after snapshot? I need one more wallet (one for NXT and one for IGNIS?)

thank's for answer
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Is it important to keep your desktop wallet updated? I can't manage to update the wallet, someone who can help? (I am a Mac user)

The desktop wallet automatically connects you to a remote full node while you are downloading the blockchain so that you can do everything despite you not having the fully synced chain. I'm not sure if it is advisable to enter your passphrase as long as you are connected to a remote node though. 
Activity: 8
Is it important to keep your desktop wallet updated? I can't manage to update the wallet, someone who can help? (I am a Mac user)

Pages:
Jump to: