Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 53. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi guys! What are the news on NXT because I see there is a huge hype in the price? Ty!

NXT is the platform on which ARDR is built. IGNIS is the "currency" of ARDR, a child-chain used for transactions to alleviate node lag from bloated networks.

NXT is a platform that enables devs to build apps and networks on. All NXT holders will receive any app/network developed on NXT's platform for being supportive it's in the NXT dev agreement.

So hold NXT get free ARDOR, now free IGNIS, and in the future free airdrops of anything else ever built on the NXT platform.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Although it is about 2 weeks, NXT price is amazingly high.
What do you think about the price guys. Does the NXT reach 2-3 dollar levels?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Hi guys! What are the news on NXT because I see there is a huge hype in the price? Ty!
Its not a hype just like people expect to have some ignis so they bought nxt and hold for the free one, its already happen before when ardor was
launch for sure its a good sign for nxt holders when both coins will have a good value, we just needed to wait until dec 28, right now just trade
safely and make sure you will not sell when you are still at loss wait or earn game to those who understand what I mean.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
NXT wallet in the coin will receive a snapshot of it? Will I get a free token if deposited on the trading platform?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
When will NXT web client officialy close? And should I withdraw all my NXT and NXT assets into the local desktop client? Otherweise I would lose them?
Activity: 70
How can you develop retail trade in general if you cannot use the main financial institutions?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
I just bought 1k nxt. At 28 dec my nxt got snapshoot then i will get 500 ignis on ardor platform right ? And what happen to my nxt at january after ardor platform launch ? How much price for ignis ico ? And nxt 1.0 will be destroyed  or no after ardor platform launched ?

Ref: https://www.jelurida.com/ignis-airdrop
Follow this, I think we need to download and install official wallet then create NXT account. That meas not only hold the NXT on exchanges (Bittrex, Polo,...) for getting IGNIS, right?

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
I just bought 1k nxt. At 28 dec my nxt got snapshoot then i will get 500 ignis on ardor platform right ? And what happen to my nxt at january after ardor platform launch ? How much price for ignis ico ? And nxt 1.0 will be destroyed  or no after ardor platform launched ?
Activity: 2
The free IGNIS tokens are distributed on 28 December, only for NXT holders.

How to get the free IGINS tokens? Just need to hold NXT  or you need to create an official IGINS wallet?  Huh Huh
Activity: 71
The free IGNIS tokens are distributed on 28 December, only for NXT holders.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I am really surprised that the Nxt price is almost the same as Ardr's.
Isn't Ardr supposed to be like ETH, and Ignis as tokens on Ardr platform?
Shouldn't the platform be more valuable than any tokens?

NXT is platform, so it should be more valuable.

NXT continues to be the "old" platform. But ARDR is the platform currency of the "new" (NXT 2.0) platform. IGNIS (2NXT=1IGNIS at the snapshot) is a child token, but it's much more important than the average tokens on ETH. It's meant to be the main currency for payments.

So IGNIS should be pretty valuable - I expect a similar value to that of ARDR. But only 50% of the IGNIS tokens are distributed to NXT holders. So I'm surprised by the current NXT rally and I'm seriously thinking about selling all my NXT and buy ARDR for them (I did it already with a couple of NXT) and re-buy the NXT after the expectable correction.

Anyway: The NXT/ARDR platform has passed the 1 billion mark (I think it was yesterday already)! Congrats Wink
Activity: 52

NXT is platform, so it should be more valuable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
when igneous snapshot happening?
The Ardor Genesis Snapshot is scheduled to occur in the last week of December, around Dec 27 - 30, exact block height to be announced one week in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Ignis already 0.75$, why NXT stop rising?
Because that is not real Ignis.
You have no idea what Ignis price will be when you get the real Ignis.

Why not real - HITBTC, ICO section?

They are IOU, futures. Real Ignis does not exists at the moment. They will exist after Ardor platform will go live, 01.01.2018
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
What exactly is https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html? An interface for the NXT network like myetherwallet or an online wallet like blockchain.info? Is it safe to use?

This is public Nxt node run by devs and it acts as online wallet. But if you operate millions, better use your local one.
Activity: 110
We bow in its aura
Are or will be Aliases tradeble?
Activity: 52

Why not real - HITBTC, ICO section?
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Pages:
Jump to: