Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 50. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have a question for experts in crypto currency. Who knows what will happen to the NXT price after AIDROP? The price will go to the bottom?

The price offcourse go down, but not too much like people think......down 30% 40% and after again up......the project is not dead, 2018 is a good year for nxt

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I have a question for experts in crypto currency. Who knows what will happen to the NXT price after AIDROP? The price will go to the bottom?
Activity: 229
Anyone here please send me link of nxt wallet where i can get free ignis on airdrop. i do not know where to hold nxt for free ignis.

You have to download and install the wallet https://nxtplatform.org/download/, then go to an exchange, buy NXT there and withdraw to your wallet. Then wait til December 28th (is this still the date?) for the Ignis.

28th of December is indeed the date of the snapshot on which will be based how much IGNIS you will recieve (2:1 ratio). But they will only show up on (or just after?) the 1st of January
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Anyone here please send me link of nxt wallet where i can get free ignis on airdrop. i do not know where to hold nxt for free ignis.

You have to download and install the wallet https://nxtplatform.org/download/, then go to an exchange, buy NXT there and withdraw to your wallet. Then wait til December 28th (is this still the date?) for the Ignis.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
guys , new to Nxt , i have some on bitrex , will i be able to get the air drop on Bitrex or do i need to move to another wallet if so which one

Last time i checked, bittrex didn't make a statement about it.

Someone said polo confirmed they will give ignis but the certain way is using it own wallet.

Who said Poloniex confirmed? They are in touch but there's no confirmation from them that I know of.

This week there's a newsletter coming about this, with the latest confirmations from exchanges supporting the airdrop.
Activity: 196
Here is my main reason for trading in all my Bitcoin and buying and supporting NXT and (Solar+Battery microgrid oh and wind power based) Power Ledger.

Bitcoin factory level mining in China using cheap coal fired power is massively boosting global warming.. the energy consumption is the same as 10% of the households electricity usage in The United Kingdom or enough to run over 3 million households in America, which is crazy!

NXT on the other hand doesn't require mining.. go NXT!

read all about it here:

https://digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption
Activity: 45
Hey, can somebody help me?

Hey guys, can somebody reply me my noob question? Never used NXT wallet before, always kept at exchange. Yesterday sent my coins to the wallet but still account balance is 0. Those coins are only shown at Account Ledger. How can I move them to my balance?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
guys , new to Nxt , i have some on bitrex , will i be able to get the air drop on Bitrex or do i need to move to another wallet if so which one

Last time i checked, bittrex didn't make a statement about it.

Someone said polo confirmed they will give ignis but the certain way is using it own wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Ignis Futures on HITbtc.com is about 7$, why? Can't find any new news? Does anybody know?

Guys really what is that? Can we sell ignis on HitBtc? In which platforms we can sell ignis? And how about price?

You have not got any Ignis yet.
We can't get Ignis until Ardor genesis snapshots Ardor is released.

What do you think about ignis price on Hitbtc? Is it some kind of scam to sell Nxt with high prices? It was 1/5 2 weeks ago.

Or it is really an amazing buy opportunity for NXT?

Tough to say. the IOU supply on HitBTC is much lower than it will be when Ignis goes live so that may be a factor.
legendary
Ignis Futures on HITbtc.com is about 7$, why? Can't find any new news? Does anybody know?

Guys really what is that? Can we sell ignis on HitBtc? In which platforms we can sell ignis? And how about price?

What do you think about ignis price on Hitbtc? Is it some kind of scam to sell Nxt with high prices? It was 1/5 2 weeks ago.

Or it is really an amazing buy opportunity for NXT?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Activity: 101

Why is Nxt suddenly pumped so much, and Ardr is staying still?
Should not Nxt and Ardr move in the direction?
Activity: 70

https://nxtplatform.org/download/
Activity: 45
Hey guys, can somebody reply me my noob question? Never used NXT wallet before, always kept at exchange. Yesterday sent my coins to the wallet but still account balance is 0. Those coins are only shown at Account Ledger. How can I move them to my balance?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Tried to send some NXT to a buddy to his bittrex and I accidently input only have the memo because the email was cut off due to screen size and sent it. Its obviously lost, but ss there anyway I can get this back?
legendary
It will get more value till 28.12 but the only problem is my everything on binance and don't want to move it.

It would have great if it was on binance. Probably binance would have give ignis to holders.
PLEASE CONFIRM THAT NEWS .. INSTEAD OF POLONIX ..WHICH OTHER EXCHANGE ARE SUPPORTING SNAPSHOT FOR IGNIS TOKEN ??

No one confirmed. So safest place to keep you NXT is a wallet you control.

I know that, but I have some Nxt at Poloniex.
My withdrawal limit is only 2000 USD, which is not enough.
I tried to do verification there, and it says Verification status: LEGACY
What does that mean?
Pages:
Jump to: