Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 88. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I bought some before listening to the good news, but the bad news recently made me lose half of the cost price
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The IGNIS ICO will be conducted on the Nxt blockchain. Details announced at the Jelurida Ignis ICO page:

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

Ah the insatiable greed...

NXT will always be in my heart.  Cheesy Wink

When NOT will hit 10K Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
thank for the hint. i voted for 14, 15 and 29.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Vote for the new Ignis logo
(easily on the Nxt blockchain of course)  Cool

Account: NXT-ZZW7-U2KL-AV2U-8P8FE
Poll ID: 1977236085310946157
The logo's: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/ignis-logo-lets-create-one-together!/msg233655/#msg233655

Activity: 308
Hey I have a few questions.

1. If I get 1 IGNIS for every 2 NXT, will that means the price for the ICO will be similar in terms of value? as if 1 NXT worth now $0.1 then the price for 1 IGNIS will be $0.2, else it wont be fair for the current NXT holders and it'll be a mess.

2. Once I get IGNIS, is it a swap? or do I keep both, and if it does, NXT still will be worthy?

3. ARDR will have no effect from all that changes?

4. I use the same NXT address to transfer ARDR from bittrex?

5. Is it possible to stake ardor? if so, how?

Thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
The IGNIS ICO will be conducted on the Nxt blockchain. Details announced at the Jelurida Ignis ICO page:

NXT will always be in my heart.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 380
Merit: 253
Twitter: @rogvirtualmoney
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Wasn't NXT first of it's kind software that allows to create tokens on the blockchain?
No, it was Ripple. And in the Bitcoin universe there were some "Coloured Coins" implementations and Mastercoin.

But NXT was certainly the cryptocurrency that popularized the "asset" / "ICO" concept.
legendary
Activity: 1162

Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 1288
Wasn't NXT first of it's kind software that allows to create tokens on the blockchain?
legendary
Congratulations! Thanks to dumpers and/or NXT manipulators, NXT RIP time has come. Shame that NXT couldn't reach many scam or abandoned coins heights.

Whales knows, what the bottom price of NXT is. Still I insist that NXT is way undervalued, if we compare with higher ranked coins (look relative).

Bears are dancing hard now. They push NXT on the knees.

Activity: 378

If we proceed from the news, then the growth of NEXT is expected by the end of August, so long ^(

Noone can assert it will be the end of August accurately at this stage, likely not even the devs and remember....buy the rumour sell the news  Wink

Fantastic opportunity at current price, I am filling up as my orders complete.....gimme gimme!

But don't forget to forge with your stake, because the total forging hashrate has been down recently. Nxt will die if nobody forges.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

If we proceed from the news, then the growth of NEXT is expected by the end of August, so long ^(

Noone can assert it will be the end of August accurately at this stage, likely not even the devs and remember....buy the rumour sell the news  Wink

Fantastic opportunity at current price, I am filling up as my orders complete.....gimme gimme!
legendary
Altcoin suprapumps time is over and looks like NXT flight wasn't that high as many other coins got. If we look at caps, not percent gains from lowest point.

All those, who scream that NXT is overvalued, look at top 10 or 20 coins. Aren't majority of those way too overvalued then?

This coin is ranked at 41th place, but in my opinion it should be in top 15 at least.

Those, who post here about fair or unfair dev team, again, look at other projects. What can you say about ETH? How much coins were sold during crowdsale and what is circulating supply atm? Isn't it centralised as hell trade wise? Fair? Not likely!

~137mlj USD cap today is low valuation, taking into account how other 2013th and 2014th coins are valued atm. Not even talking about recent overhyped ICOs, part of those ERC20 tokens only.

But NXT is already established and proven software, blockchain platform since early alt times.
Activity: 136

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
hi,

is it better to invest in Ardor or NXT? right now i only invest in Ardor
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Do I need to store my nxt in my wallet to receive free ignis or will participate the big exchanges in the snapshot, too?

Good idea. Perhaps NXT should talk to different exchanges so investors and traders can easily receive their shares.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Do I need to store my nxt in my wallet to receive free ignis or will participate the big exchanges in the snapshot, too?
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: