Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 94. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Do you have any Faucets???

I don't think there's active faucets at this moment, but if you just need a couple NXT for transaction fees you can post your Nxt account address here and someone may send you some.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Do you have any Faucets???
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
did buy many nxt and i will hold till get 10K sat
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The entire NXT wallet service has an NRS set of java sitting there, waiting to be used.  Most people never touch it, but there is some very useful stuff back there.  The returns are JSON so it would be easier to parse.  Can this all be hacked? Sure.  Would you bother? Not a chance, too slow for something that can be deal ethically for a bigger payout.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin Market Apps
OP or Community Managers

Can you add Coin Market Apps for supporting NXT on your thread?

Its a mobile app for the community to track down news and content about NXT

Available on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.market.app.com
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Found 74 txs from Lucky node
Total received from Lucky node: 2864.32754 NXT

Thanks for this.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Therefore, it stands to reason that I can log out and back in using any passphrase and open a random account.  Hacking issue is that the vast number of possible passphrases is ridiculous and the software suggest 35 characters or more. 

But, trying a half dozen or so common passphrases might get something. Brute force could be used to repeatedly input passphrases, parse the balance info and then compile a list.  This is all based on the NXT. 
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
So, since the price was up on this, I decided to check it out again. I had an account WAY back when this first got started. My account number was 665469134577085**** (censoring the last few just in case). However, when I download the client and attempt to login, it doesn't allow you to input that many digits. Am I missing something, or was the account system changed to use less digits (in which case, what's my new account number)?

You can check what is your new account id in new format by simply opening this in your browser: https://nxt.jelurida.com/nxt?=%2Fnxt&requestType=rsConvert&account=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just replace XXXX.. with your numerical account No.
Anyway, you can login into your account with your passphrase, just click "key" in your login screen and enter your passphrase in the field.

Thanks, that worked. Looks like I only have 100 NXT in my old account but it's neat to see it's still there lol.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
So, since the price was up on this, I decided to check it out again. I had an account WAY back when this first got started. My account number was 665469134577085**** (censoring the last few just in case). However, when I download the client and attempt to login, it doesn't allow you to input that many digits. Am I missing something, or was the account system changed to use less digits (in which case, what's my new account number)?

You can check what is your new account id in new format by simply opening this in your browser: https://nxt.jelurida.com/nxt?=%2Fnxt&requestType=rsConvert&account=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just replace XXXX.. with your numerical account No.
Anyway, you can login into your account with your passphrase, just click "key" in your login screen and enter your passphrase in the field.
Activity: 378

When you download a client https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-5/
you need to log in using your passphrase.

Accounts can still be represented numerically but there is a new format for accounts: NXT-ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOPQ
Regardless what you need is a passphrase to log in to the client.
Activity: 874
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
Therefore, it stands to reason that I can log out and back in using any passphrase and open a random account.  Hacking issue is that the vast number of possible passphrases is ridiculous and the software suggest 35 characters or more. 
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
why nxt is going up?

Nxt is the best thing since sliced bread.
just i was wonderig , NXT project deserve much more than 4k sat.

Burstcoin is a good example of something where some simple easy things in theory can yield results, but shouldn't pay off with any real speed. .  You go online to the wallet or download it and you log in with simply your private key. 
Now, at that moment, you can put whatever you want into the private key field.  Let's say that my private key is actually 'password' and I type 'Password', notice the capital P, in that case I would have logged into the wrong account and have full control over it.
Activity: 415
why nxt is going up?

Burstcoin is a good example of something where some simple easy things in theory can yield results, but shouldn't pay off with any real speed. .  You go online to the wallet or download it and you log in with simply your private key. 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
why nxt is going up?

nxt2damoon
i m quite sure it will be more but it will take time
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
why nxt is going up?

nxt2damoon
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
why nxt is going up?

Activity: 378
why nxt is going up?

legendary
Activity: 1288
why nxt is going up?

After all those latest insane pumps, NXT remained relatively untouched. Probably poeple become aware of that... Look at NXT graph through years and do your reasearch.

In addition, next gen is coming quite soon.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Yeah, this could be possible to brute-force - 4 to 6 signs is not that bad. There used to be a tool for it on the nxt board, but I couldn't find it (only did a quick google search though).   

Here is an article about a script using the NXT API to brute force addresses - maybe that could be a starting point if you have some programming skills... or if the value is high enough to put real effort in.

When can we expect to know the exact date when the NXT -> IGNIS snapshot will be taken?

If all keeps going according to plan, the snapshot will be in the next 3 months (Q3 of the year).
No further prediction was given. Surely there will be a notice ahead of time.

Appreciated ThomasVeil. I haven't lost a life changing amount, enough for a fun weekend! but I will try to get it back to end being annoyed at myself. A long road ahead for me I think  Shocked Cry If anyone can help, send me a message.

In the meantime, what are the hot topics for Nxt right now? Any pointers would be good. Thanks.

You can follow www.nxter.org, thay give weekly reports on Monday/Tuesday about Nxt/Ardor.
Pages:
Jump to: