Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT coin - A total scam? - page 23. (Read 49715 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 500
December 14, 2013, 08:21:08 AM

Many trolls and  bashers here, meaning NXT is a threath,

the more of them the more I will buy.

This was always the best strategy in my trading days, won alot of money with that approach

This is telling me that NXT is on the right track.

Because till now I se not 1 good argument from the bashers

Time to buy in.

Pin

Lol good luck with that.

Ill be sure to PM you when it's proved it's a scam and eMunie takes off Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
NXT is the future
December 14, 2013, 07:33:05 AM
71 or 250, what is the difference?

I like the POS but why don't they make  a 100% POS coin with a small mine period?

I don't like this Next coin at all.

That said by someone with trust on -4

Grin
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
December 14, 2013, 07:29:43 AM

Many trolls and  bashers here, meaning NXT is a threath,

the more of them the more I will buy.

This was always the best strategy in my trading days, won alot of money with that approach

This is telling me that NXT is on the right track.

Because till now I se not 1 good argument from the bashers

Time to buy in.

Pin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 14, 2013, 07:20:21 AM
The most embarrassing is the fact that Nxt was launched in violation of the rules announced publicly (250+ stakeholders, fundraising until January 3rd,  ect).

Could u give me BCNext's quotes that prove ur statement?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
December 14, 2013, 07:17:18 AM
 The most embarrassing is the fact that Nxt was launched in violation of the rules announced publicly (250+ stakeholders, fundraising until January 3rd,  ect).
legendary
December 14, 2013, 07:08:12 AM
yes, thanks to that, there will be no inflation caused by better miners.

Grin. We will see enormous price fluctuations because of few and unpredictable big stakeholders. Its even worse than inflation. Awaken old stakeholder technically will act the same as sudden money emission.
legendary
Merit: 1125
December 14, 2013, 06:30:43 AM
The bitcoin source was released, inspected by people with the know how and no major flaw found - hence BTC is relatively stable and I have trust in it. I trust that it isn't a cheap badly written piece of crap that will get ditched and leave every investor with nothing.
Nxt follows in Bitcoin footsteps. Bitcoin wasn't open source from Day 1. Care to beat this argument? Smiley

Nxt is not a scam coin, I don't know why people think it is.  I bought loads of BTC when it was at $2, and people were saying the same thing back then.  Nxt isn't even launched yet.  Wait until the source code is available (Jan 3rd) and then you can make your claims.  miztaziggy is obviously angry that he wasn't a genesis block founder, otherwise every post of his would be praising Nxt.  Look how much effort he puts into discrediting Nxt, he obviously has some kind of agenda.  

The voice of wisdom.
legendary
December 14, 2013, 06:02:37 AM
But all coins are distributed already...

...will say new bitcoiners in 100 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
December 14, 2013, 06:00:15 AM
yes, thanks to that, there will be no inflation caused by better miners.
legendary
December 14, 2013, 05:49:07 AM
  I bought loads of BTC when it was at $2, and people were saying the same thing back then.  Nxt isn't even launched yet. 

But all coins are distributed already. It makes a great difference.
legendary
December 14, 2013, 03:51:47 AM
NXT is total scam, avoid at all cost.

Let me guess, ur other account name starts with "x" and ends with "n"? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
December 14, 2013, 12:58:37 AM
Nxt is not a scam coin, I don't know why people think it is.  I bought loads of BTC when it was at $2, and people were saying the same thing back then.  Nxt isn't even launched yet.  Wait until the source code is available (Jan 3rd) and then you can make your claims.  miztaziggy is obviously angry that he wasn't a genesis block founder, otherwise every post of his would be praising Nxt.  Look how much effort he puts into discrediting Nxt, he obviously has some kind of agenda. 
legendary
December 13, 2013, 08:53:38 PM
 It was very naive to expect that high-risk investors will do something for promotion and development... Sell the hell those "coins"
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 13, 2013, 08:47:31 PM
NXT is total scam, avoid at all cost.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
December 13, 2013, 08:16:56 PM
Problem is NXT isn't just an inflated copy coin, it's a real full on fraud coin.

It promises to be different and Bitcoin 2.0, however it is half finished garbage. There are fewer features than any other coin, it is really basic and really buggy/badly designed.

It is 100% premined and handed out to 71 select few. They are trying to sell it off for about 300x its initial cost.

If ever there was a coin that was created as a total scam to make money for the developer, this is it.

Whether you're talking about features, services, infrastructure, premine, easymine ect.. they (the coins) are all the same. They are ponzi schemes.

Just like beer, they tell you it tastes better when in fact.. its all the same shit. Grin

The biggest part of the scam is how people have been made to believe that the junk coin invasion is a good thing for cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
December 13, 2013, 06:19:36 PM
I've been reading through the original bitcoin talk thread announcing NXT. As far as I can tell, fundraising was initially announced to be open until the coin launched on Jan 3, but then BCNext closed it without any warning about six weeks earlier than that date after he got 20 BTC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3620732) from only 71 stakeholders even though here he said he wanted at least 250 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.300). I still haven't seen an explanation of why he closed the fundraising so early with so few stakeholders. I'm sure more people would have invested if the window stayed open and that would have reduced the concentration.

Does anyone know why this was done? It seems like it would have benefited the coin to keep the fundraising open longer.

Agreed, I remember seeing this as well.

I wanted to invest too. His disappearance made it look like a scam. Perhaps it's time to give us another chance or create a better coin
Activity: 238
December 13, 2013, 06:15:10 PM
I've been reading through the original bitcoin talk thread announcing NXT. As far as I can tell, fundraising was initially announced to be open until the coin launched on Jan 3, but then BCNext closed it without any warning about six weeks earlier than that date after he got 20 BTC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3620732) from only 71 stakeholders even though here he said he wanted at least 250 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.300). I still haven't seen an explanation of why he closed the fundraising so early with so few stakeholders. I'm sure more people would have invested if the window stayed open and that would have reduced the concentration.

Does anyone know why this was done? It seems like it would have benefited the coin to keep the fundraising open longer.

Agreed, I remember seeing this as well.
Activity: 739
December 13, 2013, 05:53:09 PM
Problem is NXT isn't just an inflated copy coin, it's a real full on fraud coin.
If ever there was a coin that was created as a total scam to make money for the developer, this is it.

You are saying this with so much conviction, yet not willing to put any money on it.
Pretty strange, maybe this cryptocurrency world is not for you.
Activity: 432
December 13, 2013, 05:02:30 PM

It promises to be different and Bitcoin 2.0, however it is half finished garbage. There are fewer features than any other coin, it is really basic and really buggy/badly designed.

It is 100% premined and handed out to 71 select few. They are trying to sell it off for about 300x its initial cost.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
December 13, 2013, 12:11:26 PM
Its not just NXT.

WTF is up with junk coin prices ?

Soo many bubbles.. soo many bagholders.. I'm afraid to look ! Shocked

I guesstimate 80% of the copy n paste crap coins have the same few people behind them.
Pages:
Jump to: