Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT coin - A total scam? - page 25. (Read 49715 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
December 10, 2013, 07:17:14 AM
This will go 1 of 2 ways.

1. I am wrong and the source gets released IN FULL and the price of NXT jumps up. You profit. Excellent.

2. I am right. The source gets partially released. The other features don't appear. The code is proved insecure and the price drops. Everyone loses except for the creator and early investors that sold off at least a 300th of their stock.

This is a great way to make yourself look smart.
You know that the source for the extra features will not be releases initially, it was stated before. You are not speculating on this.

yes, this is correct. his postings indicate all he want is the source, nothing more and for what reason ever.
what i don't understand, why should anybody care what he want? no need to say more from my side.
Activity: 492
December 10, 2013, 07:16:42 AM

You just try to shout down any argument that gets in the way of you selling off your NXT at 300x profit while you can.

I have seen absolutely no arguments from you. One argument you had is that creator gave away coins which is false since all of initial investors bought. High profit for them (I bought on forums later) is here because few want to sell at these rates not because some magic entity said price should be this and that.

Since it's a lot different, if full source was released on day 1 it would be copied on day 2 and used to create 1000 pump & dump copies.

I have my BTC, I have LTC, I have Ripple and FTC and IFC and I have some NXT. I have no interest in betting with anyone else, I have the coins I have and that's a gamble enough for me.

Then what is your agenda? To save other people from bad investment? In a sea of copy crap coins. Well you're my hero then! Go and make scam threads for 99% coins in this subforum.
Activity: 432
December 10, 2013, 07:15:15 AM

1. I am wrong and the source gets released IN FULL and the price of NXT jumps up. You profit. Excellent.

2. I am right. The source gets partially released. The other features don't appear. The code is proved insecure and the price drops. Everyone loses except for the creator and early investors that sold off at least a 300th of their stock.

You know that the source for the extra features will not be releases initially, it was stated before. You are not speculating on this.

I haven't seen a definite answer on this. The plan was to release the source on Jan 3rd I believe, but the post on NXT forum seems to ask whether it should be limited.

I don't understand why so many of you guys that aren't early investors, and have no real stake in this currency blindly believe that all these features will come to fruition without seeing any evidence.

Doesn't the partial release of source, buggy client and lack of information feel very shady to you?
Activity: 739
December 10, 2013, 06:57:43 AM

December 10, 2013, 06:42:40 AM
Lol you guys.

You call me the troll?

You just try to shout down any argument that gets in the way of you selling off your NXT at 300x profit while you can.

Time will tell who's right. Let's see.

Correction - NXT promises to have innovation in future. Right now, there is nothing.
How much would you like to bet?

Why would I need to bet with you?

I have my BTC, I have LTC, I have Ripple and FTC and IFC and I have some NXT. I have no interest in betting with anyone else, I have the coins I have and that's a gamble enough for me.

Activity: 739
December 10, 2013, 06:42:00 AM
Correction - NXT promises to have innovation in future. Right now, there is nothing.

So, let me summarize:
You thing (suspect, fear, whatever) that Nxt is a scam. The creator released a basic, buggy coin just so he can make some fast money. The promised features are not coming, they don't and won't exist.

You are so confident in this, you voice your opinion boldly, and frequently on various forums.

Now, how about you put some money behind it? Care for a bet?
You win if Nxt won't include at least two of the promised innovative features until the end of March 2014.
How much would you like to bet?
Activity: 492
December 10, 2013, 06:09:09 AM
There is no proof that this coin is anything more than a cheap imitation sold for 21 BTC and now trying to be sold for 6000 BTC.

Would the source code help u to come to a conclusion if it's imitation or not?

Yes, of course, the full and uncut source code proving these advanced features and an actual difference from BTC would prove me wrong. And I would be happy to be proved wrong.

Ok, u have to wait till the 3rd of Jan. Or u can disassemble *.class files right away.

Yes, we will see. My bet, partial source code gets released only. The part where we're up to now. It won't include these promised features, basically because they don't exist.

The more I read the more I think the coin was created by someone trying to make a fast buck. It's a good old fashioned blind auction type scam. Plus I don't think it's particularly secure the way it's set up right now with wallets only protected with a password.

The stakeholders probably aren't in on the scam, but are trying to protect their investment and make a profit by pushing this coin and shouting the doubters down.

Of course, you are free to invest what you like. I personally have invested a little LTC in NXT - just in case I am wrong (and I hope I am). But I think that people need to look at this with eyes wide open and think for themselves, before rushing into buying NXT - trying to get on board early.

Nxt brings most innovations into cryptocurrency scene.

So all you are saying is: Blah FUD blah bblah blah FUD FUD I wanna buy but cheap blah blah FUD.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 10, 2013, 05:55:16 AM
I personally have invested a little LTC in NXT - just in case I am wrong (and I hope I am).

Don't repeat this too often, this makes u look like a troll who tries to hide his real intentions.
December 10, 2013, 05:48:15 AM
There is no proof that this coin is anything more than a cheap imitation sold for 21 BTC and now trying to be sold for 6000 BTC.

Yes, of course, the full and uncut source code proving these advanced features and an actual difference from BTC would prove me wrong. And I would be happy to be proved wrong.

Ok, u have to wait till the 3rd of Jan. Or u can disassemble *.class files right away.

Yes, we will see. My bet, partial source code gets released only. The part where we're up to now. It won't include these promised features, basically because they don't exist.

The more I read the more I think the coin was created by someone trying to make a fast buck. It's a good old fashioned blind auction type scam. Plus I don't think it's particularly secure the way it's set up right now with wallets only protected with a password.

The stakeholders probably aren't in on the scam, but are trying to protect their investment and make a profit by pushing this coin and shouting the doubters down.

Of course, you are free to invest what you like. I personally have invested a little LTC in NXT - just in case I am wrong (and I hope I am). But I think that people need to look at this with eyes wide open and think for themselves, before rushing into buying NXT - trying to get on board early.

Nxt brings most innovations into cryptocurrency scene.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 10, 2013, 05:09:40 AM
BCNext has been open from the beginning about how NXT will work, including the 1 billion coin generation which was open for anyone to invest in - Now you could say that it is all subterfuge and it is 71 different forum accounts of his friends, but where are the people that tried to invest and had their investment rejected? Or never received their NXT coins? I find it unlikely given all the speculation in crypto's that BCNext could make a post on such a big forum and have only investors who are in on his plan apply and zero from anyone else - even have his friends be a majority and only have a few outside investors is very unlikely.

People thought he was scamming the first time when he was asking for bitcoins for the original investment and he didn't run away with 21 bitcoin - Now this doesn't prove he is going to deliver everything that is promoised but you have to read about the coin and make an educated decision, investing and entrepreneurship involves taking calculated risks.

The price that the 1 Billion NXT were worth from the initial investment is also not a factor, people are investing in NXT as a technology not a currency and are taking a calculated risk that it is going to take the crypto payment network to the next level in which case the price per NXT would be far higher than it is now, some people believe that to be true and are taking a calculated risk on it. You read, decide for yourself but why try and force your opinion on other people or be desperate to convince them that what you believe is true - Let people make up their own minds, they are responsible for their own actions and the consequences of those actions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 10, 2013, 04:47:44 AM
Nxt brings most innovations into cryptocurrency scene. But, 100% premine by a few selected individuals is a global weakness of Nxt project and may destroy it.
However, future will tell. Now we can only suppose.

It's not a premine.  Everyone paid for their Nxt and everyone had over a month to invest.

It's always after someone else takes the risk that everyone else wants the reward.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
December 10, 2013, 04:43:22 AM
Nxt brings most innovations into cryptocurrency scene. But, 100% premine by a few selected individuals is a global weakness of Nxt project and may destroy it.
However, future will tell. Now we can only suppose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
NXT is the future
December 10, 2013, 04:36:18 AM
Future will tell but NXT is innovation.

and I am not affraid to invest in innovating technologie.

Dont mis this train.

before was looking at emunie but NXT looks much better.

price is 300x more, off course you talking big new innovative coin here, it will be 10000x more next month.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 10, 2013, 04:32:13 AM
miztaziggy,

How many posts have you created bashing Nxt?  lol   Stop with the FUD.  Get a life.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that other people care what you think.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 10, 2013, 04:14:37 AM
There are lots of threads over on the NXT boards whining about lack of distribution by the stakeholders.

It seems that someone unnamed created 1 Billion of these NXT coins and gave them away to 71 other people, though, where is the proof that these 71 individuals are actually real and not a close group of friends of the developer with 71 different forum aliases?

Assuming the 71 stakeholders are legit, then to create these 1 Billion NXT the developer apparently had donations of 21 BTC from these stakeholders. That puts the value of 1 Million NXT at 0.021 BTC at inception.

One issue seems to be that the stakeholders are nothing to do with the 'project' - they are merely 'lucky' forum users that got in early and happened to read the initial post announcing NXT. They are only in it to speculate and make a quick buck.

Right now, the 'stakeholders' are selling off NXT at 6 BTC per million. That's 300x the initial investment.

This is based on the promises of this NXT coin. It is apparently BTC 2.0 with fancy new features etc, however source code has not been released and the majority of the features don't work. You can't even divide the coins by any decimal places yet. The client is VERY alpha/beta and it has numerous bugs.

So, where's the evidence that this coin isn't a massive scam to create something fake and sell it off for 6000 BTC?

Its free market, if you think its a scam just ignore it and leave us alone.
I didn't catch the pre-sale train either, but as soon as I read some posts I realize this might be the best altcoin ever made.

+1000
 Yes it is a Free Market and everyone can choose what is better for him. Nobody tells you to buy these coins. If you don't like the coin don't buy it. It is plenty of choice today...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
December 10, 2013, 03:19:03 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 09, 2013, 09:43:22 PM
Not very many people understand how big a billion is.  That's 50 times more than the amount of bitcoins that will exist 50 years from now.
Is it better, if there was just one thousand of NXT from genesis?
Activity: 597
December 09, 2013, 09:13:01 PM
I really feel sorry for some of these people coming into this game late and falling for this garbage.  Not very many people understand how big a billion is.  That's 50 times more than the amount of bitcoins that will exist 50 years from now.  All pre-mined, "pre-created", whatever term you want to use- and held by a select few individuals.  Remember that when you go to buy these things.  They are worthless.  I thought Quark was outrageous but the nerve of these guys really takes the cake.  This is not an open source crypto-currency and it never will be. 

let's see...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
December 09, 2013, 09:12:16 PM

Its free market, if you think its a scam just ignore it and leave us alone.
I didn't catch the pre-sale train either, but as soon as I read some posts I realize this might be the best altcoin ever made.

'leave us alone'

Why?

Who do you think I am harming in asking questions?

You have read some posts about this but where's the evidence to back up anything that is said? There is no proof that this coin is anything more than a cheap imitation sold for 21 BTC and now trying to be sold for 6000 BTC.

I am not saying it is definitely a scam, I hope it's not, I am saying people need to ask more questions instead of blindly trying to buy a coin for 300x its initial cost in the hope that it will pan out and really be worth something. Don't let yourself get conned into losing a load of BTC buying a worthless coin.

That is just it. These noobs just can't stand the thought of seeing their ponzi scam dreamland crap coin bubble pop.

"leave us alone" ROLF Grin

I wish the IFC crowd went that easy on me. lolz
Activity: 714
Skol!
December 09, 2013, 09:07:28 PM
I really feel sorry for some of these people coming into this game late and falling for this garbage.  Not very many people understand how big a billion is.  That's 50 times more than the amount of bitcoins that will exist 50 years from now.  All pre-mined, "pre-created", whatever term you want to use- and held by a select few individuals.  Remember that when you go to buy these things.  They are worthless.  I thought Quark was outrageous but the nerve of these guys really takes the cake.  This is not an open source crypto-currency and it never will be. 

+1
Pages:
Jump to: