Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT coin - A total scam? - page 9. (Read 49720 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 26, 2014, 07:04:33 AM
I bought 20000 NXT and in two months forged 0.00 NXT.Yes,this is total scum!!!
ha, try buying a mining rig with 1 BTC and see whether you can mine something.
forging income is only comparable to bank interest, don't expect to get rich by forging, just consider it some spam preventing mechanism.
Activity: 147
April 26, 2014, 05:43:48 AM
I bought 20000 NXT and in two months forged 0.00 NXT.Yes,this is total scum!!!
April 26, 2014, 04:44:42 AM
Well, I saw and heard many comments that claim bitcoin is a scam recently, not a few yeas ago. The distribution of Bitcoin is extremely unfair. So what? Just keep complaining, you will always have companions.

Nxt is more like a decentralized company than a currency. A lot of services will be provided by Nxt and Nxt will derive its value from being used as tools, just as google derives its value from providing the service of searching, Facebook derives its value from providing the service of social networking. So nxts is more like shares of a company than bitcoins. You can keep complaining the founders hold too many shares of the company or you can buy yourself some shares early, that's your choice.

Nxt is actually more innovative than Google and Facebook and the services it can provide is more revolutionary. I personally think it will be as big as the biggest companies in the world given some time (Yes, you can calculate how much 1 nxt will be worth in this way).

The distribution was fair. Satoshi made Bitcoin public on time. It's on a first come first serve basis.

The distribution of Nxt was fair, too. The IPO was open for a very long time, every one is free to join it.
I was just saying that basing on the complainers' point of view: why you can have so many coins while I have none, it's unfair.
I didn't have the luck to join the IPO because I was not there when the IPO was happening. But a lot of things happened when we were not there. We cannot simply call that unfair. There are also people who knew the IPO but just called it a scam.

In fact, new shitcoins with much more "unfair" initial distribution are created every day, we can see few people complaining about them because no one cares. people complaining about Nxt because Nxt really matters with the great potential.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
April 26, 2014, 04:28:47 AM

The distribution was fair. Satoshi made Bitcoin public on time. It's on a first come first serve basis.

LoL What are you trying to say?

This is EXACTLY what BCNext did with NXT. He made the IPO public on time and it was "a first come first serve basis". Of course, i hate myself for not paying attention then.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 26, 2014, 04:03:55 AM
Well, I saw and heard many comments that claim bitcoin is a scam recently, not a few yeas ago. The distribution of Bitcoin is extremely unfair. So what? Just keep complaining, you will always have companions.

Nxt is more like a decentralized company than a currency. A lot of services will be provided by Nxt and Nxt will derive its value from being used as tools, just as google derives its value from providing the service of searching, Facebook derives its value from providing the service of social networking. So nxts is more like shares of a company than bitcoins. You can keep complaining the founders hold too many shares of the company or you can buy yourself some shares early, that's your choice.

Nxt is actually more innovative than Google and Facebook and the services it can provide is more revolutionary. I personally think it will be as big as the biggest companies in the world given some time (Yes, you can calculate how much 1 nxt will be worth in this way).

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 25, 2014, 09:58:10 PM
NXT IS NOT A SCAM
April 25, 2014, 09:27:38 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
April 25, 2014, 06:48:21 PM
Even with NxT so low, the few NxT whales who went in with nothing are still millionaires.  

Yeah, bitches, nothing worse than other people getting rich, eh?
And what are we hoping for with NEM, i wonder....
That's just butthurt thinking and jealousy.
Some people win lotteries, should we all go round to their houses and ask for a 'fair' share?

I threw out the 'tard bait and got bites Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 25, 2014, 06:03:46 PM
I think yes, NXT is a scam

That, and Geiko will save you 15% on auto insurance.  Everyone knows that.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2014, 03:37:47 PM
Even with NxT so low, the few NxT whales who went in with nothing are still millionaires.  

Some people win lotteries, should we all go round to their houses and ask for a 'fair' share?

Thread with a bunch of envious losers  Smiley
Activity: 16
April 25, 2014, 01:10:59 PM
this is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. 

And your point is......?
It'd be nice to see some of the reasoniing behind your post, or do you believe that all cryptos are pyramid schemes ?

BTW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.53440
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
April 25, 2014, 01:02:32 PM
I think yes, NXT is a scam
Activity: 854
April 25, 2014, 12:58:46 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
April 25, 2014, 12:41:10 PM
April 25, 2014, 12:28:57 PM
SCAM or not? Maybe we will have the answer within 1 or 2 years.

You have the answer now: NXT is not a scam. Really. It is genuine, innovative and backed by a real dev team and community.
Like all coins so far, some fat bastards who don't deserve it will get rich, but there a lot of other guys who will also make money out of it.
You could, if you have the sense to buy in now.....

BTW: HarryPotterCoin ? Can I have some....
http://www.buysilver.org/blog/harry-potter-bullion-coins/
You're backing this up on what? Words?
For all I know you could be part of the scheme (if there is one; I'm not say that there is).

I am part of the scheme, mate. I've been balls-deep in NXT since Xmas 2013 (just in time to miss out on an original stake  Sad ) and I've seen exactly whats been going on with NXT development and the NXT community over that time.
If NXT is a scam, it's the most complex, well-thought-out scam ever.
Use Ockhams Razor here:
Which is the most likely, that NXT is a genuine attempt to create a new crypto-currency (and financial eco-system) or that NXT is the worlds most complicated scam ?

Just take a look at:
https://nxtforum.org/
Why the hell would people go to all that effort to create a scam, when you could earn a lot more by just pumping out BTC/LTC clones with a twist ?

Think about it......genuine attempt or massively complex scam ?
At the end of the day, you'll have to decide for yourself.
I made my decision on "NXT: scam or not" almost 5 months ago and I'm going to see it through to the end.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 25, 2014, 11:49:56 AM

You have the answer now: NXT is not a scam. Really. It is genuine, innovative and backed by a real dev team and community.
Like all coins so far, some fat bastards who don't deserve it will get rich, but there a lot of other guys who will also make money out of it.

You're backing this up on what? Words?
For all I know you could be part of the scheme (if there is one; I'm not say that there is).
April 25, 2014, 11:41:58 AM

And your point is......?
It'd be nice to see some of the reasoniing behind your post, or do you believe that all cryptos are pyramid schemes ?

BTW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
Activity: 16
April 25, 2014, 11:33:03 AM
April 22, 2014, 05:29:40 AM

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 22, 2014, 02:31:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: