Pages:
Author

Topic: NXT coin - A total scam? - page 11. (Read 49720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
March 21, 2014, 10:36:07 AM
nxt has a chance to be a great equalizer.  it is still cheap now and anybody can buy it.  if anybody wants to know why nxt is better (or will be soon) than any other coin out there, please read and do research.  
Ok bro NXT cost 1000$ what you can buy for it ?
 House swimming pool ? Tank.... Airplane... remember you have 1NXT fee... always.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
March 21, 2014, 10:34:07 AM
nxt has a chance to be a great equalizer.  it is still cheap now and anybody can buy it.  if anybody wants to know why nxt is better (or will be soon) than any other coin out there, please read and do research.  
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
March 21, 2014, 10:32:52 AM
Even NXT is a great coin it will still fail just because of its extremely unfair distribution. The developer should blame himself to use this terrible distribution process. For pure POS coin, fair distribution plays a big part in these coins success.

why? distribution by a small group of miners right now more and more centalized in Iceland facilities and huge GPU / ASIC farms is unfair

All depend when and in what conditions you are trying distribute.

Current the best option is POW and IPO like NEM...
Even Gpu farms they are doing that for $...
Generaly farms destroy value of coins in same time they detroy value of work of devs working on it.
In other side they just pust large volume on market and flood it and others can get in.

Hoever even POW like 10day-BC or 30day0 Mint can give you 3000+ new POS users...
NEM IPO mayby less because double,triple.. ipo buyers.
Anyway probably about 2000+ usesers...

That reminds me quark it was mined in 98%... in six months but after mining price was 300-50 sat...
When jumped to 10000 all called it scam... and premine but in reality it wasn't 75% of all coins in 5 months...
Nowdays people are changing minds about long minig... New fast mined coins are acceptable look just on Doge...
But all are put shit on Quark lol while Doge(i like it ) is pretty the same in that matter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
March 21, 2014, 08:48:25 AM
Even NXT is a great coin it will still fail just because of its extremely unfair distribution. The developer should blame himself to use this terrible distribution process. For pure POS coin, fair distribution plays a big part in these coins success.

why? distribution by a small group of miners right now more and more centalized in Iceland facilities and huge GPU / ASIC farms is unfair
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
March 21, 2014, 08:46:19 AM

This is pretty much a flaw inherent to all proof-of-stake coins. Distribution cannot be from mining because there is no opportunity cost inherent to mining any one particular chain.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
March 21, 2014, 02:01:12 AM
Activity: 667
March 19, 2014, 03:43:28 AM
What really rubs my spidey sense the wrong way about NXT is that for a bit now there have been what appear to be paid advertising spots on Let's Talk Bitcoin that somewhat deceptively sound a bit like news reports and even tease the next advertisement by advising the audience to get more news tuning into the next Let's Talk Bitcoin broadcast.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2014, 03:09:25 AM
"You can generate the next block in 1880 days, 12 hours and 5 seconds."

Awww, I love NXT.

Not.

Just mine NXT.

http://www.nxtp00l.org/
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2014, 06:51:12 PM
Distribution? How well was Bitcoin distributed in the beginning? For the first two years Satoshi controlled obscene % of Bitcoin.

+-70 founders is more than most new companies I can think of.

And at least now there's NO inflation, unlike the 10% in Bitcoin that goes to multi-millionaire miners, almost worse than fiat.

The real scammers are the people mining coins. Bitcoin creates a $Billion a year in new coins that go to miners with the most expensive rigs instead of back to the users. Miners sucking all that money out of the economy and all you get is centralised mining pools controlled by the city of London at the end of it.

Nxt pays fees back to the users, and the fees are small, (Smaller than the minimum fee you often have to pay to Bitcoin miners even thought they're sucking out 10% inflation a year from your money already.) People with a lot NXT would make boatloads more in a bank account than fees they earn from NXT.

Oh and plus NXT does everything better and faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
February 12, 2014, 06:42:25 PM
"You can generate the next block in 1880 days, 12 hours and 5 seconds."

Awww, I love NXT.

Not.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
February 12, 2014, 09:08:20 AM
I had 504 Nxt , one month later  I am conected and my balance is 0  Huh
My version is 0.4.4 i put my phrase and balance 0.
Some solution?

Your version is obsolete.
We are now using version 0.7.3
Check Jean-Luc post to find the last working version :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jean-luc-166843

Please stop bumping this thread.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 12, 2014, 08:21:54 AM
Take your Next on bter.com, there they are safe!

I have invested in a stake of nem, one stake = 1mio nem!

Next are lounching a new client, with them you can trade directly from the client with other users! This would be a great step! I think in a few month Next will be the second coin after Bitcoin!
Activity: 586
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
February 12, 2014, 07:45:18 AM

Some solution?

Ok now 504 again , block sync too low
Activity: 266
February 12, 2014, 07:39:23 AM
NXT is not scam, but early stage wa snot fair enough as ipo.
Activity: 586
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
February 12, 2014, 07:37:20 AM

Some solution?
Activity: 378
February 09, 2014, 05:36:02 AM
I bought a fair bit of NXT the other day from DGEX, and promptly sent it to my client. I requested the withdrawal well over 60 hours ago and it was marked 'completed' probably about 24 hours ago - but it still hasn't arrived. I'm getting to the point where I don't think i'll ever see my NXT. The more and more I read about NXT the more fishy everything seems. The sheer amount of people that seem to have had the same problem as me is ridiculous.

I've submitted numerous emails to DGEX but no one is responding. Can't get any information out of anyone really.

Does it show up in the public block explorers?

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=10
http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/

Have you tried putting a post up on Graviton's forum:

https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,3.0.html

A while back, I did this and got a reply within 2-3 hours.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2014, 09:20:41 AM
I bought a fair bit of NXT the other day from DGEX, and promptly sent it to my client. I requested the withdrawal well over 60 hours ago and it was marked 'completed' probably about 24 hours ago - but it still hasn't arrived. I'm getting to the point where I don't think i'll ever see my NXT. The more and more I read about NXT the more fishy everything seems. The sheer amount of people that seem to have had the same problem as me is ridiculous.

I've submitted numerous emails to DGEX but no one is responding. Can't get any information out of anyone really.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
February 02, 2014, 01:49:13 AM
I have done a lot reading about NXT and cant seem to grasp why so many users here support it with so much enthusiasm.

I'm so sorry for that...
Activity: 238
February 01, 2014, 09:16:02 PM
Rofl at being proud of NXT distribution. I hope this shit dies or someones creates a fork with same attributes but new ppl Cheesy

its called NEM, and there are tons of NXT people behind it.  it will lag NXT for quite a while though
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
February 01, 2014, 09:14:11 PM
I have done a lot reading about NXT and cant seem to grasp why so many users here support it with so much enthusiasm.  Other premined coins get trashed on this forum so fast.  But for some reason people still defend that NXT has a fair distribution.  Every other altcoin mentioned here also goes thru the ringer with scam accusations, attacks on the developers, ad hominem.  But somehow Next is accepted and here is the freaking shocker, it is actually appreciating in value.

Anyway, gratz to the Few that are making out big time on this one.  It certainly wont be at my expense.
Pages:
Jump to: